SRM Andhra Pradesh's School of Liberal Arts and Basic Sciences (SLABS) gives students the opportunity to pursue an inter-disciplinary program across Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce, Business Studies and Physical Sciences.
The SLABS advantage
- Multi-disciplinary: SLABS students can choose from 6-7 disciplines in addition to their major and the mandatory foundation courses. This allows them to create and pursue their own customised degree.
- One degree; many skills: The array of available courses creates an unrestricted environment for students to learn and expand their breadth of knowledge and skills.
- Preferred by today’s employers: Recent employment surveys indicate that multinationals including technology behemoths like Google require candidates with a wide range of skills and capabilities and tend to favour candidates with liberal arts degrees.
- Abundant career options to choose from: Liberal arts degrees equip students with multiple skills and consequently the edge to work in multiple environments. Choose to become an economist, or a policy analyst, an advertising professional or a physicist. The career options are numerous.
- Learn from an extraordinary league of educators: At SRM AP more than 75% of the faculty have international academic exposure from reputed institutions and 15% of them are foreign nationals.
- Unlock international career and postgraduate opportunities through a degree that is recognized globally.