Publications from SRM, AP - Andhra Pradesh
1. Bacterial alginate regulators and phage homologs repress CRISPR-Cas immunity. Borges, Adair L., Bardo Castro, Sutharsan Govindarajan, Tina Solvik, Veronica Escalante, and Joseph Bondy-Denomy. (2020) – Accepted for publication in Nature Microbiology.
2. A bacteriophage nucleus-like compartment shields DNA from CRISPR nucleases. (2020). Mendoza, Senén D., Eliza S. Nieweglowska*, Sutharsan Govindarajan*, Lina M. Leon, Joel D. Berry, Anika Tiwari, Vorrapon Chaikeeratisak, Joe Pogliano, David A. Agard, and Joseph Bondy-Denomy. Nature 577, no. 7789: 244-248. * Equal contribution
3. Understanding the penetrance of intrinsic protein disorder in rotavirus proteome. (2019). Kumar D, Singh A, Kumar P, Uversky VN, Rao CD, Giri R. Int J Biol Macromol. S0141-8130: 35020-2.
4. Identification of Chitinase-3-Like Protein 1 as a Novel Neutrophil Antigenic Target in Crohn's Disease. (2019). Deutschmann C, Sowa M, Murugaiyan J, Roesler U, Röber N, Conrad K, Laass MW, Bogdanos D, Sipeki N, Papp M, Rödiger S, Roggenbuck D, Schierack P. Journal of Crohn's and Colitis. 13(7):894-904.
5. Concurrent Proteomic Fingerprinting and Molecular Analysis of Cyathostomins. Proteomics. (2019). Bredtmann CM, Krücken J, Murugaiyan J, Balard A, Hofer H, Kuzmina TA, von Samson-Himmelstjerna G. 19(7):e1800290.
6. Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius (MRSP) among employees and in the environment of a small animal hospital. Veterinary Microbiology. (2018). Feßler AT, Schuenemann R, Kadlec K, Hensel V, Brombach J, Murugaiyan J, Oechtering G, Burgener IA, Schwarz S. 221:153-158.
7. Core-composite mediated separation of diverse nanoparticles to purity. (2019). Chandra S Bhatt, Bharathkumar Nagaraj, Deepanjan Ghosh, Sureshkumar Ramasamy, Ranjit Thapa, Sreekar B Marpu, and Anil K Suresh. Soft Matter, 15: 7787-94.
8. Copper-Catalyzed Ring-Expansion Cascade of Azirines with Alkynes: Synthesis of Multisubstituted Pyridines at Room Temperature. (2018). Sujatha C, Bhatt CS, Ravva MK, Anil K. Suresh, Namitharan. Organic Letters, 11:3241-44.
9. Bio-engineered silver nanoparticles as potent anti-corrosive agents against microbially induced corrosion of mild steel in cooling water towers. (2018). J. Narenkumar, G. Benelli, K. Murugan, S. Ramasamy, S. Marpu, A. Rajasekar* and Anil K. Suresh. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 25(6): 5412-20.
10. Nanoparticles-shape influenced high-efficient and instantaneous degradation of hazardous dyes: Comparative evaluation of nano-cubes vs nano-rods vs nano-spheres. (2017).Chandra S. Bhatt, Bharathkumar N, and Anil K. Suresh. J of Molecular Liquids, 242:958-965,
11. Physico-cultural parameters during AgNPs biotransformation with bactericidal activity against pathogens. (2017). Gurusamy Raman, Seon Joo Park, Natarajan Sakthivel and Anil K. Suresh. Enzyme and Microbial Technology.100:45-51 .
12. Medium constituents mediated engineering for size and shape tuning of gold nanocrystallites, (2017). Anil K Suresh, Veena Vijay, Bahrudeen S Hameed, Sureshkumar Ramasamy, Natarajan Sakthivel J. Industrial Engineering Chemistry, 51:288–294.