23. Role of van der Waals interaction to enhance the photon absorption capability of MoS2/2D heterostructures, Himanshu Saini, M. V. Jyothirmai, Umesh V. Waghmare, Ranjit Thapa, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, Accepted, 2020, *Corresponding Author IF: 3.567
22. Nano-engineered Advanced Materials for Enabling Hydrogen Economy: Functionalized Graphene incorporated Cupric Oxide Catalyst for Efficient Solar Hydrogen Production, Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Saeid Masudy-Panah, Roozbeh Siavash Moakhar, Sabyasachi Chakrabortty, Siddhartha Ghosh, Ajay Kushwaha, Reza Katal, Chin Sheng Chua, Gong Xiao, Sudhiranjan Tripathy, Seeram Ramakrishna, Global Challenges (Willey, Open access),
doi: 10.1002/gch2.201900087 , 2020.
21. Electric Field Emission and Anomalies of Electrical conductivity above room temperature in Heterogeneous NiO-SnO2 Nano-Ceramic Composites, Subrata Karmakar, Vanshree Parey, Chetan Mistari, Ranjit Thapa, Mahendra More, and Dhrubananda Behera, Journal of Applied Physics, Accepted 2020, IF: 2.328.
20. Fowler-Nordheim Law Correlated Improved Field Emission in Self-Assembled NiCr2O4 Nanosheets, Subrata Karmakar, Vanshree Parey, Chetan Mistari, Ranjit Thapa, Mahendra More, and Dhrubananda Behera, Physica Status solidi (a) – applications and materials science, Accepted, 2020, IF: 1.606.
19. Structural, dielectric, electrical properties of Nd doped double perovskite ceramics and variation of density of states upon doping, Ambika Ray, Tanmoy Basu, Banarji Behera, Deepak S. Gavali, Ranjit Thapa, Pratibindhya Nayak, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 239, 2020, 122250. IF: 2.781
18. Thickness-Insensitive Properties of α-MoO3 Nanosheets by Weak Interlayer Coupling,
Kim JH, Hyun C, Kim H, Dash JK, Ihm K, Lee GH, : Nano Lett. 2019, 19, 12, 8868-8876
17. Molybdenum Incorporated Cu1.69ZnSnS4 Kesterite Photovoltaic Devices with Bilayer Microstructure and Tunable Optical-Electronic Properties,
Siarhei Zhuk, Terence Kin Shun Wong, Shreyash Sudhakar Hadke, Stener Lie, Asim Guchhait, Yu Gao, Lydia Helena Wong, Shuying Cheng, Xinghui Wang, Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Solar Energy 194, 777 (2019). IF: 4.67
16. Tailoring magnetic order via atomically stacking 3d/5d electrons to achieve high-performance spintronic devices,
Ke Huang, Liang Wu, Maoyu Wang, Nyayabanta Swain, M. Mallikarjuna, Yongzheng Luo, Kun Han, Mingfeng Chen, Chen Ye, Allen Jian Yang, Huan Xu, Dong-chen Qi, Alpha T. N’Diaye, Christos Panagopoulos, Daniel Primetzhofer, Lei Shen, Pinaki Sengupta, Jing Ma2, Zhenxing Feng, Ce-Wen Nan2, X. Renshaw Wang, Applied Physics Reviews (accepted), 2019. IF: 12.750
15. Screening of Suitable Cationic Dopants for Solar Absorber Material CZTS/Se: A first-principles study, M. V. Jyothirmai, Himanshu Saini, Noejung Park, and Ranjit Thapa*, Scientific Reports, 9, Article number: 15983, 2019. *Corresponding Author IF: 4.101
14. Microporous Network of NiMn2O4 as Potent Cathode Materials for Electric Field Emission" by Subrata Karmakar, Chetan D. Mistari, Vanshree Parey, Ranjit Thapa, Mahendra More, Dhrubananda Behera, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 53, 2019. IF 2.829
13. Failure time in heterogeneous systems, Subhadeep Roy, Soumyajyoti Biswas, Purusattam Ray, Phys. Rev. Research 1, 033047 (2019).
12. First-principles identification of the origin for higher activity of surface doped carbon nanohorn: Impact on hydrogen storage, Paramita Banerjee, Ranjit Thapa, A. Rajkamal, K. R. S. Chandrakumar, G. P. Das, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 44, 2019, 23196. [Impact Factor: 4.084]
11. Core-composite mediated separation of diverse nanoparticles to purity, Chandra Shekar Bhatt, Bharathkumar Nagaraj, Deepanjan Ghosh, Ramasamy Suresh, Ranjit Thapa, Sreekar Babu Marpu and Anil Kumar Suresh, Soft Matter 10.1039/C9SM01571J, 2019. [Impact Factor: 3.399]
10. Charge transfer induced anomalous magnetic behavior in 2D α-Fe2O3 nanosheets grown on Graphene surface, Shatabda Bhattacharya, Diptiman Dinda, E. Mathan Kumar, Ranjit Thapa and Shyamal K. Saha,, Journal of Applied Physics, 125, 233904 (2019) [Impact Factor: 2.328]
9. Review on Carbon Allotropes as Anode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries, A. Rajkamal, and Ranjit Thapa, Advanced Materials Technology ,2019, DOI: 10.1002/admt.201900307 [Impact Factor: 5.395]
8. Avalanche dynamics in hierarchical fiber bundle, Soumyajyoti Biswas, and Michael Zaiser, Phys. Rev. E 100, 022133 (2019) [Impact Factor: 2.353]
7. Load dependence of power outage statistics, Soumyajyoti Biswas, and Lucas Goehring, EPL 126, 44002 (2019) [Impact Factor: 1.957]
6. Optical band gap, local work function and field emission properties of MBE grown β-MoO3 nanoribbons, P Maiti, P Guha, R Singh, J. K. Dash, PV Satyam Applied Surface Science, 476, 691-700 (2019), [Impact Factor: 5.155]
5. Ile-Lys-Val-ala-Val (IKVAV) peptide for neuronal tissue engineering R. K. Patel, M. Santhosh, J. K. Dash, R. Karpoormath, A. Jha, J. Kwak, M. Patel, J.-H. Kim Polymers for Advanced Technologies 30, 4-12 (2019), [Impact Factor: 2.162]
4. Transition-metal-based layered double hydroxides tailored for energy conversion and storage, R. K. Patel, J. T. Park, M. Patel, J. K. Dash, E.B. Goud, R. Kapoormath, A. Mishra, J. Kwak, J.-H. Kim Journal of Materials Chemistry A 6 (1), 12-29 (2018), [Impact Factor: 10.733]
3. van der Waals epitaxial growth of single crystal α-MoO3 layers on layered materials growth templates, J.-H. Kim#, J. K. Dash#, J.Y. Kwon, C. Hyun, H. Kim, E. Ji, G.-H. Lee, #Joint First Author, 2D Materials, 6 (1), 015016 (2018), [Impact Factor: 7.343]
2. Protein bioelectronics: A review of what we do and do not know, C. D Bostick, Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay, Israel Pecht, Mordechai Sheves, David Cahen, David Lederman, Reports on Progress in Physics, 026601, 81(2018) [Impact Factor: 16.620]
1. Salla Gangi Reddy, Vijay Kumar, Yoko Miyamoto, and R. P. Singh, Scattering of Poincare beams: Polarization speckles, Optics Express, 25, 19886- 19893 (2017) [Impact Factor: 3.4]
2. Editorial: Research presented at Symposium P of the 10th International Conference of Materials and Advanced Technology (ICMAT 2019), Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Lydia Helena Wong, Frank Erich Osterloh, J. Mater. Chem. A, IF:10.7, doi:10.1039/C9TA90275A, 2020.
1. Salla Gangi Reddy, and Yoko Miyamoto, Probing the orbital angular momentum spectrum of complex incoherent mixture, Proceedings in SPIE (2019) (Conference in light in nature)
Book / Book chapters