MAJOR LIBRARY SERVICES
Provides for the personal use of users the copies of information materials available in library on payment basis at nominal pricing.
The University as well as Central Library Has 24X7 Wi-Fi enabled facility to access online teaching & learning e-resources for the user community of the university.
Textbook Lending for Home Study (only text books):
The Book Borrow Facility helps the students of SEAS & SLABS Students and Ph.D. Scholars by making textbooks available to them.
Classification & cataloguing (OPAC):
The library books are classified as per “Dewey Decimal Scheme of Classification. Library has computerized catalogue search Facility available to users with systems at library.
Central Library has implemented the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) system. It is the best automated library automation system used worldwide and is an effective way of managing collections of the library and providing enhanced services to the users having benefits.
- Research reference books section.
- Department wise shelving the books on racks.
- Open Access Facilities for Textual Documents.
- Reference Books Section.
- Journals of National and International repute.
- Cambridge Dictionary Online
- Authentication plagiarism check service for publications
- User Orientation Program
- Information email alert Services
- Remote access facility through Knimbus