S.S.L.N.T. Mahila College Dhanbad, Jharkhand (Vinoba Bhave
University, Hazaribag) India BSc
IIT(Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad, Jharkhand India MSc
IIT (Indian School of Mines) Dhanbad, Jharkhand India PhD
March 2021 to September 2021 - Assistant Professor (Temporary) - Central University of Jharkhand, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
Mathematical aspects of wave propagation problems.
Transference of seismic surface waves in anisotropic composites including piezoelectric medium/piezomagnetic medium having diverse interfacial conditions.
Scattering of plane waves in anisotropic media.
Awards & Fellowships
2019 - Best Poster Presentation Award in International Conference on Differential Equations and Control Problems: Modeling, Analysis and Computations (ICDECP19) - Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, Himachal Pradesh, India
2018 – Qualified UGC NET JRF in Mathematical Sciences
2016 – Qualified GATE in Mathematics
2016-2021 – Institute PhD Fellowship – Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad
2014-2016 – Institute MCM Scholarship – Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad
Life member of the Indian Science Congress Association, Kolkata, India.
Life member of Indian Mathematical Society (IMS).
Life member of The Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (ISTAM).
Life member of Society of Applied Mathematics, IIT(ISM), Dhanbad.
1. Analysis of wave scattering on piezoelectric surface with flexoelectric effect - S. Mondal, S.A. Sahu, S. Nirwal - Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences 45(12), 7700-7714 (2022)
2. Mathematical Analysis of surface wave transference through imperfect interface in FGPM bedded structure - S. Mondal, S.A. Sahu, S. Goyal - Mechanics based Design of Structures and Machines, An International Journal, 50(8), 2911-2928 (2022)
3. Reflection and transmission of waves at the common interface of piezoelectric half- spaces with microstructure - S. Nirwal, S.A. Sahu, S. Mondal - Applied Mathematical Modelling 101, 533-552 (2022)
4. Reflection and transmission of quasi-plane waves at the interface of piezoelectric semiconductors with initial stresses - S. Nirwal, S.A. Sahu, S. Mondal - Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (English Edition) 42, 951–968 (2021)
5. Scattering of waves at the interface of two distinct anisotropic media. - S. Mondal, S.A. Sahu, S. Goyal - Waves in Random and Complex Media, 31 (6), 2407-2426 (2020)
6. Influence of imperfect bonding on the reflection and transmission of QP-wave at the interface of two functionally graded piezoelectric materials - S. Goyal, S.A. Sahu, S. Mondal – Wave Motion 92, 102431 (2020)
7. Polarized shear waves in functionally graded piezoelectric material layer sandwiched between corrugated piezomagnetic layer and elastic substrate - S.A. Sahu, S. Mondal, N. Dewangan – Journal of Sandwich Structures & Materials, 21(8), 2921-2948 (2019)
8. Propagation of SH waves in corrugated FGPM layer lying over a piezomagnetic half- space - S. Mondal, S.A. Sahu - Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures, 26(1), 29-34 (2019)
9. Transference of Love-type waves in a bedded structure containing a functionally graded material and a porous piezoelectric medium - S. Mondal, S.A. Sahu, K.K. Pankaj - Applied Mathematics and Mechanics (English Edition) 40, 1083–1096 (2019)
10. Modelling of love-type wave propagation in piezomagnetic layer over a lossy
viscoelastic substrate: Sturm–Liouville problem - S. Goyal, S.A. Sahu, S. Mondal
–Smart Materials and Structures, 28(5), 057001 (2019)
11. Analysis of mechanical vibration (SH wave) in Piezo-composite plates - S.A. Sahu, S. Kumari, S. Mondal, K.K. Pankaj - Materials Research Express, 6(12), 125705 (2019)
12. Dynamics of Love-Type Waves in Orthotropic Layer Under the Influence of Heterogeneity and Corrugation - S.A. Sahu, S. Goyal, S. Mondal, - Journal of Solid Mechanics, 11(2), 475-485 (2019)