- Commutative Algebra
- Numerical Semigroups
- August, 2019 to December, 2019, Guest Faculty | B.T.K.I.T Dwarahat
- February, 2019 to May, 2019, Research Associate | IIT Gandhinagar
- Study of semigroup rings associated to different classes of numerical semigroups and their algebraic properties.
- 2012 - GATE - Organizing Institute Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- R. Mehta, J. Saha, I. Sengupta, Unboundedness of Betti numbers of curves, ACM Communications in Computer Algebra, Volume 52, Issue 3, September 2018, 104-107.
- R. Mehta, J. Saha, I. Sengupta, Betti Numbers of Bresinsky’s Curves in A4, Journal of Algebra and its Applications, Volume 18, No.8(2019), 1950143.
- R. Mehta, J. Saha, I. Sengupta, Moh’s Example of Algebroid Space Curves,Journal of Symbolic Computation, Vol. 104, May-June(2021), 168-182.
- R. Mehta, J. Saha, I. Sengupta,Numerical Semigroups generated by concatenation of two arithmetic sequences., Journal of Algebra and its Applications, Vol. 20, No. 9 2150162, (2021).
- R. Mehta, J. Saha, I. Sengupta, Unboundedness of the first and the last Betti numbers of Numerical Semigroups Generated by Concatenation, Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, https://doi.org/10.100 /s13226-023-00400-7, 2023.
- “A family of Symmetric Numerical Semigroups” ,June 29, 2018 CIMPA, Mexico.
- E-mail id: email@example.com