October 20011 - June 2013, Assistant Professor (IT) | Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology And Sciences, Allahabad , Patna Centre
July 2007 - September 2011, Senior Faculty(IT) and Program head | NIELIT , Patna learning centre
July 2005 - June 2007, Lecturer | L.N. Mishra Institute of Institute of Economic Development and Social Change, Patna
Image processing, computer vision and pattern recognition, image denoising, or more specifically, automated image and video analysis through detection, discriminative feature extraction and segmentation methods.
Focused on the interdisciplinary application of digital signal processing and image processing techniques particularly in the medical field, biometrics and bioinformatics.
Awards & Fellowships
2016 - Reviewer of reputed journals and conferences (International Journal of EHealth and Medical Communications (IJEHMC), Journal of Information Privacy and Security (JIPS), Taylor and Francis, The International Journal of Knowledge Discovery in Bioinformatics (IJKDB), PDGC 2016, RAIT 2018.
2015 - Best paper award during RETIS-2015
2013 - Secured 1st place in ISM-JRF All India Entrance Examination to pursue Ph.D.
2013 - MHRD Fellowship for Ph.D. at IIT (ISM) – Dhanbad
2005 - Secured 3rd Top rank in University during Master’s Degree
2002 - University Silver Medal for B.Sc. (Computer Application Major), Patna University
International Journal (Published)
1. Noorani NM, Zamani AT, Alenezi M, Shameem M, Singh P. “Factor Prioritization for Effectively Implementing DevOps in Software Development Organizations: A SWOT-AHP Approach”. Axioms. 2022; 11(10):498. https://doi.org/10.3390/axioms11100498 (Indexed in: Web of Science, SCOPUS, SCI-E, IF: 1.82, Q2)
2. Kilari Jyothsna Devi, Priyanka Singh, Jatindra Kumar, Hiren Kumar Thakkar, Jos´e Santamar´ıa, Musalreddy Venkata Jayanth Krishna, and Antonio Romero-Manchado “A New Robust and Secure 3-Level Digital Image Watermarking Method Based on GBAT Hybrid Optimization ”, Mathematics, Volume 10, No 16, 2022, ISSN 2227-7390, https://www.mdpi.com/2227- 7390/10/16/3015, (Indexed in: Web of Science, SCOPUS, SCI-E, IF: 2.592, Q1)
3. K. Zala, H. K. Thakkar, R. Jadeja, P. Singh, K. Kotecha and M. Shukla, "PRMS: Design and Development of Patients’ E-Healthcare Records Management System for Privacy Preservation in Third Party Cloud Platforms," in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 85777-85791, 2022, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3198094. IEEE Access, (Indexed in: Web of Science, SCOPUS, SCI- E, IF: 3.47, Q1)
4. Yelchuri, Rajesh, Jatindra Kumar Dash, Priyanka Singh, Arunanshu Mahapatro, and Sibarama Panigrahi. "Exploiting deep and hand-crafted features for texture image retrieval using class membership." Pattern Recognition Letters 160 (2022): 163-171. (SCIE, IF - 4.75, Q1)
5. P. Singh, K. J. Devi, H. K. Thakkar and K. Kotecha, "Region-Based Hybrid Medical Image Watermarking Scheme for Robust and Secured Transmission in IoMT," in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 8974-8993, 2022, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3143801.”, IEEE Access (SCIE, IF - 3.47, Q1)
6. Priyanka Singh, Devi KJ, Thakkar HK, Santamar ́ıa J. ”Blind and Secured Adaptive Digital Image Watermarking Approach for High Imperceptibility and Robustness”, Entropy. 2021; 23(12):1650. https://doi.org/10.3390/e23121650 (SCIE, IF - 2.5, Q2)
7. Sushruta Mishra, Hiren Kumar Thakkar, Priyanka Singh, Gajendra Sharma, “A Decisive Metaheuristic Attribute Selector Enabled Combined Unsupervised-Supervised Model for Chronic Disease Risk Assessment”, Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, vol. 2022, Article ID 8749353, 17 pages, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/8749353 (SCIE, IF - 3.633, Q1)
8. Hiren Kumar Thakkar, Ankit Desai, Subrata Ghosh, Priyanka Singh, Gajendra Sharma,”Clairvoyant: AdaBoost with Cost-Enabled Cost-Sensitive Classifier for Customer Churn Prediction”, Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, vol. 2022, Article ID 9028580, 11 pages, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1155/2022/9028580 (SCIE, IF - 3.633, Q1)
9. Priyanka Singh and K Jyothsna Devi, “Blind, Secured and Robust Watermarking for 3-D Polygon Mesh using Vertex Curvature” International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications (IJACSA), 12(8), 2021. http://dx.doi.org/10.14569/IJACSA.2021.01208102. [SCOPUS Journal]
10. Pavan Krishna, S Fahad Kamraan, and Priyanka Singh, “STOCK MARKET PREDICTION USING SENTIMENTAL ANALYSIS - A VADER APPROACH”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology (IJARET), Volume12,Issue3, March2021,pp.311-321. [SCOPUS Journal]
11. Priyanka and Sushila Maheshkar , “Region-based Hybrid Medical Image Watermarking for Secure Telemedicine Applications”, Multimedia Tools and Applications: 1-31, (Springer 2017), DOI 10.1007/s11042-016-3913-1,vol-76(3), pp.3617-3647.( SCIE, IF - 2.57, Q1)
12. Priyanka and Sushila Maheshkar , “Blind Medical Image Watermarking for Secure Telemedicine Applications using IWT-SVD", International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, Vol 9(2016), pp. 33-40. [SCOPUS Journal]
1. Sourish Mukherjee, Bait Yash Suhakar, Samhitha Kamma, Snehitha Barukula, Purab Agarwal, and Priyanka Singh, “Automated Student Emotion Analysis During Online Classes using Convolutional Neural Network”, 11th International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving - SocProS 2022
2. Thakkar, Hiren Kumar, Ankit Desai, Priyanka Singh, and Kamma Samhitha. "ReLearner: A Reinforcement Learning-Based Self Driving Car Model Using Gym Environment." In 11 th International Advanced Computing Conference, pp. 399-409. Springer, Cham, 2021.
3. Desai, Ankit, Hiren Kumar Thakkar, Priyanka Singh, and Lakshmi Sai Bhargavi. "Application of Distributed Back Propagation Neural Network for Dynamic Real-Time Bidding." In 11 th International Advanced Computing Conference, pp. 577-587. Springer, Cham, 2021.
4. Varish, Naushad, Priyanka Singh, Syed Yaser, Aashrit Surapaneni, and B. Venkatesh Reddy. "Performance Analysis of Image Retrieval Method Using Quantized Bins of Color Histogram." In Advances in Distributed Computing and Machine Learning, pp. 593-605. Springer, Singapore, 2022.
5. Choudhary Shyam Prakash, Sahani Pooja Jaiprakash, Priyanka Singh, Ishant Soni and Virang R. Patel, "Blind Image Forgery Detection using LBP and Statistical Moments", PReMI'21 conference.
6. Singh, Priyanka, K. Jyothsna Devi, and Naushad Varish. "Muzzle pattern based cattle identification using generative adversarial networks." In Soft Computing for Problem Solving, pp. 13-23. Springer, Singapore, 2021.
7. Devi, K. Jyothsna, and Priyanka Singh. "Secured Cross Layered Watermark Embedding For Digital Image Authentication Using IWT-SVD." In 2020 IEEE 15th International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems (ICIIS), pp. 269-273. IEEE, 2020.
8. Devi, K. Jyothsna, Priyanka Singh, Ramesh Kumar Yadav, and Manyea Zakaria Gafaru. "Reversible and Secured Image Watermarking Technique for IoMT Healthcare." In 2021 12th International Conference on Computing Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2021.
9. Garipelly, Vyshnavi, Padma Teja Adusumalli, and Priyanka Singh. "Travel Recommendation System Using Content and Collaborative Filtering-A Hybrid Approach." In 2021 12th International Conference on Computing Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), pp. 1-4. IEEE, 2021.
10. Priyanka Singh and A. K. Pradhan, "Medical Image Watermarking For Authentication, Confidentiality, Tamper Detection And Recovery", 2019 10th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), Kanpur, India, 2019, pp. 1-7, doi: 10.1109/ICCCNT45670.2019.8944801.
11. Priyanka, Pradhan, A. K., & Chandra, S. (2020). False-Positive-Free and Geometric Robust Digital Image Watermarking Method Based on IWT-DCT-SVD. In Advances in Communication and Computational Technology (pp. 423-435). Springer, Singapore.
12. Chandra, Subhash, Priyanka "Classification of Static Signature Based on Distance Measure Using Feature Selection." Advances in Communication and Computational Technology. Springer, Singapore 707-717.
13. Egala, Bhaskara Santhosh, Singh Priyanka, and Ashok Kumar Pradhan. "SHPI: smart healthcare system for patients in ICU using IoT." In 2019 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunications Systems (ANTS), pp. 1-6. IEEE, 2019.
14. Varish, Naushad, and Priyanka Singh. "Image Retrieval Scheme Using Efficient Fusion of Color and Shape Moments." In Proceedings of International Conference on Big Data, Machine Learning and Applications, pp. 193-206. Springer, Singapore, 2021. [NIT Silchar]
15. Priyanka and Sushila Maheshkar, “Blind Medical Image Watermarking for Secure Telemedicine Applications using IWT-SVD", International Conference on Sustainable Computing Techniques in Engineering, Science and Management (SCESM 2016)
16. Rashmi S, Priyanka and Sushila Maheshkar, “Robust Multiple Composite Watermarking using LSB Technique", In Proceedings of Frontiers of Intelligent Computing: Theory and applications (FICTA 2016), Springer, Singapore, 2017, pp. 209-217. KIIT, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. December 2015.
17. Priyanka and Sushila Maheshkar, “An Optimized Color Image Watermarking Technique Using Differential Evolution and SVD DWT Domain", 2015 Fifth International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving (Socpros 2015), Springer, pp 105-116. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee, Saharanpur Campus. November 2015
18. Mallick, A.K., Priyanka and Sushila Maheshkar, “Digital Image Watermarking Scheme Based on Visual Cryptography and SVD", 4th International Conference on Frontiers in Intelligent Computing: Theory and Applications (FICTA 2015), Springer, pp. 589-598. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, West Bengal, India. July 2015.
19. Priyanka and Sushila Maheshkar, “An efficient DCT based image watermarking using RGB color space", 2nd International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Systems (ReTIS 2015),IEEE,pp. 219-224, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
1. Ashok Kumar Pradhan, Santosh Bhaskar and Priyanka, “IoT Cloud Network for Healthcare”, Cloud Network Management: An IOT based Framework, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, USA in 2020. (in press)
2. Nallam, L.S.D., Sankati, S., Thakkar, H.K., Singh, Priyanka. (2022). Time Series Analysis of COVID-19 Waves in India for Social Good. In: Mishra, S., Tripathy, H.K., Mallick, P., Shaalan, K. (eds) Augmented Intelligence in Healthcare: A Pragmatic and Integrated Analysis. Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol 1024. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981- 19-1076-0_20
3. Devi, K.J., Singh, Priyanka, Thakkar, H.K. (2022). Dual Secured Reversible Medical Image Watermarking for Internet of Medical Things. In: Mishra, S., González-Briones, A., Bhoi, A.K., Mallick, P.K., Corchado, J.M. (eds) Connected e-Health. Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol 1021. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-97929-4_21
4. K Jyothsna Devi, Priyanka Singh, M.V. Jayanth Krishna, “Robust, Reversible Medical Image Watermarking for Transmission of Medical Images over Cloud in Smart IoT Healthcare”, in the book series of Springer entitled” , Studies in Computational Intelligence” indexed by SCOPUS.
5. K Jyothsna Devi, Priyanka Singh, “Robust and Secured Reversible Data Hiding Approach for Medical Image Transmission over Smart Healthcare Environment”, in the book series of Springer entitled “Predictive Analytics in Cloud, Fog and Computing Perspective and Practices of Blockchain, IoT and 5G indexed by SCOPUS.
1. Priyanka Singh, Hiren Kumar Thakkar, Ashu Abdul, Dinesh Reddy Vemula, “A Method for Automated Counting of Poultry In Poultry Farm Using Deep Learning Techniques”, Published (Application No. 202141052193, India Patent) (Date of publication 03/12/2021).
2. Hiren Kumar Thakkar, SWARNKAR, Mayank, SHUKLA, Hrushikesh Priyanka Singh, “System and Design for Malware Detection using Machine Learning”, Published (Application No. 202241000989, India Patent) (Date of publication 25/03/2022).
3. Priyanka Singh, Jyothsna K Devi, “A System and Method for Watermarking Medical Images for The Secure Transmission of Images”, Published (Application No. 202241033779, India Patent) (Date of publication 17/06/2022)
4. Gouravajjula, Lakshmi Sai Bhargavi - Gnanesh, Divi, Singh, Priyanka, “A System for Assisting a User During Unsafe Situations and a Method Thereof”, (Application No. 202241048101, India Patent) (Date of publication 24.08.2022)
5. Syed Yaser, Aashrit Surapaneni, Baki Venkatesh Reddy, Naushad Varish, Priyanka Singh, “A System and Method for Image Retrieval using Color Model and Histograms”, Published (Application No. .202241053488, India Patent) (Date of publication 23/09/2022)
6. Syed Abrar, Valluru Dhanunjay, Bharti Nitesh, Devi Jyothsna Kilari, Singh Priyanka, “A Reversible Data Hiding System for Medical Image Security and a Method Thereof”, Published (Application No. .202241051776, India Patent) (Date of publication 16/09/2022)