- Cognitive Economy & Concept Understanding
- Inclusive Education (Visually Impaired Disability).
- Teaching English as Second Language (TESL)
- Understanding Concepts in English to negotiate for visually impaired English as Second Language learners in Higher Education.
- Using English Language to address learning difficulties for students with disability (visual impairment) in Higher Education in Andhra Pradesh.
- Using Interactive computer applications to access reading materials for Visually impaired English Higher education learners.
- Using audio lessons for the visually impaired in inclusive classrooms: an exploratory study – G.-P. Varma, M. G. Raman 254-260 (2014)
- E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile No.: +91-7989807050