Scope and Opportunities-History
- Choice Based Credit System, wherein students have flexibility to choose their courses from the list of electives.
- Option of obtaining minor degrees.
- Depending upon the interest of student s/he can pursue higher education from prestigious universities.
- The vast and comprehensive curriculum offers an advantage to prepare for the civil service exams
- Continuous evaluation through seminar, tutorials and assignments helps to develop writing and communication skills.
- A strong focus on world system history and connected history that can help to develop skills required in rapidly changing world and economy.
- Students at the History Department can also conduct research with the supervision of faculty members.
- Scholarship programme that covers tuition and hostel fees for the students.
Future plans and opportunities
- Civil/Public services and administration
- Public speaker
- Copywriter, Columnist, Editor.
- Author or Writer
- Public Policy Advisor