International Journal papers
1. Maximum Bulge Height and Weld Line Displacement in Hydroforming of Tailor Welded Blanks - A. Kumar, V. Gautam, and D. Ravi Kumar Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering 140, 1-14 (2018)
2. Determination of Residual Stresses in Biaxial Stretching of Tailor Welded Blanks-A. Kumar, D. Ravi Kumar, and V. Gautam IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 651(1), 1-8 (2019)
3. Formability Predictions of Tailor Welded Blanks in Hydroforming using Flow Curves from Biaxial Tensile Tests-A. Kumar, and D. Ravi Kumar Journal of Materials: Design and Applications, 235(4), 853-867 (2020)
4. Characterization of Residual Stresses in Conventional Forming and Hydroforming of Tailor Welded Blanks-A. Kumar, V. Gautam, D. Ravi Kumar, and K. Hariharan Journal of Materials Engineering and Performance, 1-16 (2022).
5. Numerical Investigation of Crashworthiness Performance of Thin-Walled Foam Filled Tubes-M. Basri, A. Kumar, D. K. Dubey, A. Chawla, and S. Mukherjee. (Submitted- Under Review)
International Conference Papers
1. Effect of Cell Geometry on the Out of Plane Response of Aluminium Honeycomb using Finite Element Method – M. Basri, A. Kumar, D. K. Dubey, A. Chawla and S. Mukherjee Composite Materials for Extreme Loading (Springer Nature), https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-4138-1_22.
2. Numerical Simulation of V-Shaped Composite Plate Subjected to Blast Loading–S. K. Behera, V. Kumar, A. Kumar, D. K. Dubey, and A. Chawla Composite Materials for Extreme Loading (Springer Nature), https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-4138-1_32.
1. Effect of Thickness Ratio on Maximum Bulge Height and Peak Pressure in Hydroforming of Tailor Welded Blanks–A. Kumar and D. Ravi Kumar National Conference on Sheet Metal Forming (SMFRA), IIT Bombay, 2016.