1. Poetic Communication: A Study of the Verbal Art – Thakur, Ram Kulesh. Jaipur: YKING Publishers. 2015. ISBN: 9382532889
2.Ruskin Bond: Interpreter of Human Relationships – Thakur, Ram Kulesh. Bareilly: Prakash Book Depot. 2011. ISBN: 8179774112
1. “The Saga of the subalterns amidst Resource Crisis”- Nibedita Bandyopadhyay (Single Author)- Narratives of Environmental Challenges in Brazil and India: Losing Nature, by Lexington, USA, 1-11 (2018)
2. “Mapping the Female Territory: An Ecofeminist Approach to Shakespeare’s The Tragedy of King Lear”-Nibedita Bandyopadhyay (single author)-Conscious Re-imaginings of Shakespeare’s Plays, 159-165 (2017)
3. “An Analysis of William Gibson’s Count Zero as a Cyberpunk Fiction”-Nibedita Bandyopadhyay (Single Author)-Dialogia:An Anthology of Critical Ideas, 31-39 (2015)
4. Prateek, Brecht in India: The poetics and politics of transcultural theatre, Brecht in India: The Poetics and Politics of Transcultural Theatre, 2020, 10.4324/9781003030317
1. Mujral, Rajni. “Lying as Performative Subjectification: Figuration of the Dialogic Self”. ID/ENTITY. Eds. Günther Friesinger et al. Vienna: Monochrom, 2017, 181-197.