205. Suchismita Banerjee, Soumyajyoti Biswas, Bikas K. Chakrabarti, Asim Ghosh, Manipushpak Mitra, Sandpile Universality in Social Inequality: Gini and Kolkata Measures, Entropy, 2023, IF: 2.738.
204. Amit Chakraborty, Srinandan Dasmahapatra, Henry Day-Hall, Billy Ford, Shubhani Jain, Stefano Moretti, Fat b-Jet Analyses Using Old and New Clustering Algorithms in New Higgs Boson Searches at the LHC, European Physical Journal C, 2023, IF: 4.59.
203. Puneethkumar M. Srinivasappa, Divya Prasad, Nitin K. Chaudhari, Akshaya K. Samal, Ranjit Thapa, E. Siddharthan, Arvind H. Jadhav, Trimetallic Oxide Foam as an Efficient Catalyst for Fixation of CO2 into Oxazolidinone: An Experimental and Theoretical Approach, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2023, IF: 10.38
202. Sagar Varangane, Taraka Prabhu Yendrapati, Anjana Tripathi, Ranjit Thapa, Sreedhar , Bojja, Polumati Anand, Vijayanand Perupogu, Ujjwal Pal, Integrating Ultra-small Pd NPs into Core-shell Imidazolate Frameworks for Photocatalytic Hydrogen and MeOH Production, Inorganic Chemistry, 2023, IF: 5.436
201. Saddam Sk, Ragunath Madhu, Deepak S. Gavali, Vidha Bhasin, Ranjit Thapa, Shambhu Nath Jha, B. Dibyendu, Subrata Kundu and Ujjwal Pal, Ultrathin 2D NiCo-LDH nanosheet decorated NH2-UiO-66 MOF-nanocomposite with exceptional chemical Stability for electrocatalytic water splitting, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2023, https://doi.org/10.1039/D3TA00836C, IF: 14.511.
200. P. Tulasirao, NagaMalleswari Katragadda, Pranab Mandal, Probing oxide ion conductivity in Na0.5Bi0.5TiO3-BiFeO3-BaTiO3-based ferroelectric materials, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 2023, doi.org/10.1021/acsaem.3c00594 IF: 6.959.
199. Sakshi Bhardwaj, Samadhan Kapse, Soirik Dan, Ranjit Thapa and Ramendra Sundar Dey, Elucidating the oxygen reduction reaction kinetics on defect engineered nanocarbon electrocatalyst: In-terplay between N-dopant and defect sites, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2023, https://doi.org/10.1039/D3TA00871A, IF; 14.51.
198. Pankaj Bhalla, Kamal Das, Amit Agarwal, and Dimitrie Culcer, Quantum kinetic theory of nonlinear optical currents: Finite Fermi surface and Fermi sea contributions, Physical Review B, 107, 165131, 2023, https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.107.165131, IF; 3.908.
197. K. Ramakrushana Achary, Y. Bhaskar Rao, K. Ramesh Kumar, and Dr Laxminarayana Patro, Mechanochemical Synthesis and Fluoride Ion Conductivity Studies in SrSnF4 Polymorphs, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2023, https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.3c00056, IF: 4.177.
196. Prangya Bhol, Sayali Ashok Patil, Narad Barman, Erakulan ES, Ranjit Thapa, Manav Saxena, Ali Altaee, Akshaya K. Samal, Design and fabrication of cobaltx nickel(1-x) telluride microfibers on nickel foam for battery type supercapacitor and OER study, Materials Today Chemistry, 2023, IF: 7.613.
195. Anjana Tripathi, Ranjit Thapa, Optimizing CO2RR selectivity on Single Atom Catalysts using Graphical Construction and Identification of Energy Descriptor, CARBON, 208, 330-337, 2023, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbon.2023.03.065, IF; 11.307.
194. Sruthy Subash, S. Udhayakumar, Lakshmanan Kumaresan, L.N. Patro, V. Kumaran, E. Senthil Kumar, M. Navaneethan, Do Kyung Kim, K. Kamala Bharathi, Ordered LiFe5O8 Thin Films Prepared By Pulsed Laser Deposition as an Anode Material for All-Solid Thin Film Batteries, Electrochimica Acta, 454, 142318, 2023, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2023, IF; 7.336
193. Prangya Bhol, Pallavi B. Jagdale, Narad Barman, Ranjit Thapa, Manav Saxena, Akshaya K. Samal, Design and Fabrication of Nickel Lanthanum Telluride Microfibers for Redox Additive Electrolyte-Based Flexible Solid-State Hybrid Supercapacitor, Journal of Energy Storage, 65, 107286, 2023, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.est.2023.107286, IF: 8.907.
192. A. Bleahu, S. Gopinath, R. Kumar, F.G. Arokiaraj, D. Smith, T. Kahro, P. A. Praveen, S.H. Ng, A. Pristy, T. Katkus, A. Simon, K. Kukli, A. Tamm, S. Juodkazis, J. Rosen, and V. Anand, 4D imaging using accelerating airy beams and nonlinear reconstruction, Proc. SPIE, 12445, 124450Z, 2023, https://doi.org/10.1117/12.2649853.
191. Lorenzo Contessi, Martin Schäfer, Johannes Kirscher, Rimantas Lazauskas, Jaume Carbonell, Emergence of 4H Jπ = 1− resonance in contact theories, Physics Letters B, 840, 137840, 2023, 10.1016/j.physletb.2023.137840, I.F; 1.668.
190. .Bhargavi, M. Vanitha P & Reddy, S. G.,Effect of Vacuum Heat Treatment on Structural, Optical, and Magneto-electric Properties in Bi-doped Y3Fe5O12 Ceramics, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 2023, IF: 3.09
189. Sourav Paul, Sougata Sarkar, Ashadul Adalder, Samadhan Kapse, Ranjit Thapa, and Uttam K. Ghorai, Strengthening the Metal Centre of Co-N4 Active Sites in 1D-2D Heterostructure for Nitrate and Nitrogen Reduction Reaction to Ammonia, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2023, 10.26434/chemrxiv-2022-q8fq3,IF: 9.224
188. Deepak S. Gavali, Ranjit Thapa, Identification of Borophosphene/graphene heterostructure as anode for Li-ion Batteries and its origin, Journal of Power Sources, 566, 232947, 2023, 10.1016/j.jpowsour.2023.232947, IF: 9.794.
187. Stesho Crystalin Lazuli. A. R., Ranjit Thapa, B. Neppolian, Photon driven nitrogen fixation via Ni-incorporated ZrO2/Bi2O3: p-n heterojunction, Catalysis Today, 114304, 2023, 10.1016/j.cattod.2023.02.011 IF; 6.76
186. Sagar Varangane, Aparna Jamma, Yendrapati Taraka Prabhu, Arun Karmakar; Subrata Kundu, Anjana Tripathi, Ranjit Thapa, Vidha Bhasin; Shambhu Nath Jha; Dibyendu Bhattacharyya, Ujjwal Pal,Pd Encapsulated Core-shell ZIF-8/ZIF 67 for Efficient Oxygen Evolution Reaction, Electrochemica Acta, 447, 142100, 2023, 10.1016/j.electacta.2023.142100, IF; 7.33.
185. R. Kumar, Y. Xiong, Sakshi, Optical Cryptosystems Based on Spiral Phase Modulation, Recent Advanced in Image Security Technologies, 1079, 59-75, 2023, 10.1007/978-3-031-22809-4_3.
184. R. Kumar, V. Anand, & J. Rosen, 3D single shot lensless incoherent optical imaging using coded phase aperture system with point response of scattered airy beams, Scientific Reports,13, 2996, 2023, 10.1038/s41598-023-30183-0, IF: 4.996.
183. J. Kaarthik, C. Kaushiga, G. Sradha, Nayak Ram, Salla Gangi Reddy, K.C. Sekhar, Annapureddy Venkateswarlu, Improvement of energy storage density and energy harvesting performance of amphoteric Pr ion-modified lead-free Ba0.85Ca0.15Ti0.9Zr0.1O3 (BCZT) ceramics, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 943, 169069, 2023, 10.1016/j.jallcom.2023.169069, IF; 6.371.
182. Andrew Kim, Jatis Kumar Dash and RajKumar Patel, Recent Development in Novel Lithium-Sulfur Nanofiber Separators: A Review of the Latest Fabrication and Performance Optimizations, Membranes, 13(2), 183; 2023, 10.3390/membranes13020183, IF; 4.562.
181.Y. Bhaskara Rao, K. Ramakrushna Achary, K. Kamala Bharathi & L. N. Patro, Enhanced Ionic Conductivity of Na-excess Na3Zr2Si2PO12 Solid Electrolyte by Tuning its Elemental Composition and Sintering Temperature, Journal of Materials Science, 58, 2222–2233, 2023, 10.1007/s10853-023-08159-2, IF; 4.682
180. Zhanhao Zhang, Supravat Dey, and Abhyudai Singh, Modeling noise propagation in time-delayed auto-inhibitory genetic circuits, IFAC-PapersOnLine, 55, 552-557 2022, 10.1016/j.ifacol.2022.09.153, IF; 1.132.
179. A. Chakraborty, S. Dasmahapatra, Henry A. Day-Hall, Billy Ford, S. Jain, S.Moretti, E. Olaiya and C.H. Shepherd-Themistocleous, Re-evaluating Jet Reconstruction Techniques for New Higgs Boson Searches, Proceedings of Science in "International Conference on High Energy physics" (ICHEP-2022), 10.48550/arXiv.2212.02246, IF; 0.114.
178.Chandra S Bhatt, Divya S Parimi, Tharun K Bollu, Madhura H. U, Noah Jacob, Ramaraju Korivi, Sai S Ponugoti, Subramaniyan Mannathan, Sunil Ojha, Nico Klingner, M Motapothula*, Anil K Suresh*, Sustainable Bioengineering of Gold Structured Wide-Area Supported Catalysts for Hand-Recyclable Ultra-Efficient Heterogeneous Catalysis, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 14, 46, 51855–51866, 2022, 10.1021/acsami.2c13564, IF: 10.38.
177. Arun Nimmala, Anand P Pathak, M Ghanashyam Krishna, Mallikarjuna Motapothula, Venkata Sai Nageswara Rao Sunkaranam, Radiation Response of HfO x-Based Resistive Random Access Memory (RRAM) Devices, ACS Applied Electronic Materials, 4, 11, 5594–5601, 2022, 10.1021/acsaelm.2c01180, IF : 4.16.
176. Imran Uddin, Shaik M. Abzal, Kurapati Kalyan, Sailakshmi Janga, Rajkumar Patel, and Jatis Kumar Dash, Starch-assisted stable synthesis of CdS nanoparticles for enhanced electrical and optical Properties, Journal of Electronic Materials, 52, 1710–1716, 2022, 10.1007/s11664-022-10198-5, IF; 2.04.
175. Anjana Tripathi, Yoshiyuki Kawazoe, Ranjit Thapa, First-Principles identification of CO oxidation via LH mechanism over ER mechanism on metal-boron centered single-metal dual site catalyst, Molecular Catalysis, 535, 112885, 2022, 10.1016/j.mcat.2022.112885 , IF; 5.089
174. Sailakshmi Janga, S. Md. Abzal, Kurapati Kalyan, Dash, J.K.,Synthesis of 2D Tin Sulfides [SnS(x=1,2)] layers by Proximity Evaporation: Thermodynamic Phase Tuning and Optical Photoresponsivity, Journal of Electronic Materials, 52, 1700–1709, 2022, 10.1007/s11664-022-10152-5, IF; 2.04
173. Ramakrishna Rao Akurati, Nitchal Kiran Jaladi, Srinivasa Rao Kurapati, Govinda Kopusetti, Mounika Choppadandi, Pranab Mandal, Preparation, characterization and study of magnetic induction heating of Co-Cu nanoparticles, Materials Today Communications, 34, 104964, 2022, 10.1016/j.mtcomm.2022.104964, IF; 3.383.
172. Y. Bhaskara Rao, K. Ramakrushna Achary, and Dr Lakshmi Narayana Patro, Enhanced Electrochemical Performance of Na3V2(PO4)3/C Cathode Material upon Doping with Mn/Fe for Na-ion Batteries, ACS Omega, 7, 51, 48192–48201, 2022, 10.1021/acsomega.2c06261, IF; 4.132.
171. C. Kaushiga, J. Kaarthik, G. Sradha, Nayak Ram, Salla Gangi Reddy & V. Annapureddy, Influence of Sintering Temperature Strategy on Structural, Dielectric and Resistive Switching in Bulk Ba0.7Sr0.3TiO3 Ceramics, Journal of Electronic Materials, 52, 1691–1699, 2022, 10.1007/s11664-022-10119-6,
170. K. Ramakrushna Achary, Y. Bhaskara Rao, Dipak Bhosale, and L.N. Patro, Fast ion transport in mechanochemically synthesized SnF2 based solid electrolyte, NH4Sn2F5, Solid State Ionics, 388, 116083, 2022, 10.1016/j.ssi.2022.116083, IF; 3.699.
169. Suresh Saini, Deepak S. Gavali, Ramesh Bhawar, Ranjit Thapa, Rajendra S. Dhayal, and Shubhankar Kumar Bose. Facile synthesis of alkyl and aryl boronate esters enabled by carbon nanotubes supported copper catalyst, Catalysis Science & Technology, 13, 147-156, 2022, 10.1039/D2CY01741E, IF; 6.119.
168. Deepak Aloysius, Arindam Mondal, Satyajit Gupta, Eran Edri, and Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay, Effect of formamidinium (FA) ions on mixed ‘A’-site based bromide perovskite (APbBr3) thin films, New Journal of Chemistry, 46, 22229-22236, 2022, 10.1039/D2NJ05052H, IF ; 3.591.
167. Shwetha Kolathur Ramachandra, D.H.Nagaraju, SamadhanKapse RanjitThapa, Srinivasa Budagumpi, ZhovetaYhobu, Synergetic Effect of Ru @ Octahedral Site of Fe3O4 and Charge Transfer from rGO to Ru/Fe3O4for Improved Hydrogen Evolution Reaction- Experimental and DFT Studies, Materials Letters ,331, 133450, 2022, 10.1016/j.matlet.2022.133450, IF; 3.574.
166. Imran Uddin , Shaik M. Abzal, Kurapati Kalyan, Sailakshmi Janga, Ashutosh Rath, Rajkumar Patel, Deepak K. Gupta, T. R. Ravindran, Hira Ateeq, Mohd Sajid Khan, and Jatis K. Dash, Starch assisted synthesis of Bi2S3 nanoparticles for enhanced dielectric and antibacterial applications, ACS Omega,7, 46, 42438–42445, 2022, 10.1021/acsomega.2c05593, IF; 4.132.
165. Kunchanapalli Ramya, Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay & Mahesh Kumar Ravva, A DFT Study on the Relationship Between Molecular Structure and Electron Transport in Molecular Junctions, Journal of Electronic Materials, 52, 1615–1624, 2022, 10.1007/s11664-022-09861-8, IF; 2.04.
164. Asim Ghosh, Bikas K Chakrabarti, Dachepalli R S Ram, Manipushpak Mitra, Raju Maiti, Soumyajyoti Biswas, Suchismita Banerjee, Scaling Behavior of the Hirsch Index for Failure Avalanches, Percolation Clusters and Paper Citations, Frontiers in Physics,10, 2022, 10.3389/fphy.2022.1019744, IF; 3.718.
163. Pankaj Bhalla, Kamal Das, Dimitrie Cucer, Amit Agarwal, Resonant Second-Harmonic Generation as a Probe of Quantum Geometry, Physical Review Letter, 129, 227401, 2022, 10.1103/PhysRevLett.129.227401, IF; 9.185.
162. Kunchanapalli Ramya, Arindam Mondal, Satyajit Gupta, Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay. ,Asymmetrical Electrical Performance across Different Planes of Solution-Grown MAPbBr3 Crystals of mm Dimensions, ACS Omega, 7, 46, 42138–42145, 2022, 10.1021/acsomega.2c04681, IF; 4.132
161. Spandana Gonuguntla, Saddam Sk, Anjana Tripathi, Gopinath Jonnalagadda, Chandrani Nayak, D. Bhattacharyya, S. N. Jha, Ranjit Thapa, Annadanam V. Sesha Sainath, Vijayanand Perupogu, Ujjwal Pal , Anisotropic Phenanthroline based Ruthenium Polymer/Ti(MOF) triggers efficient H2 generation, Communication Chemistry, 5, 165, 2022, 10.1038/s42004-022-00763-8, IF; 7.211.
160. saini, Sandhya; Chakraborty, Debabrata; Siddharthan, Erakulan ; Thapa, Ranjit; Bal, Rajaram; Bhaumik, Asim; Jain, Suman, Visible Light Driven Metal-Organic Framework Mediated Activation and Utilization of CO2 for the Thiocarboxylation of Olefins, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 14, 45, 50913–50922, 2022, 10.1021/acsami.2c14462, 10.383.
159. Sree Raj K A, Narad Barman, Namsheer K, Ranjit Thapa, and Chandra Sekhar Rout,CrSe2/Ti3C2 MXene 2D/2D Hybrids as a Promising Candidate for Energy Storage Applications, Sustainable Energy & Fuels,6, 5187-5198, 2022, 10.1039/D2SE01122K, IF; 6.813.
158. K. Sreeraj, Narad Barman, Suthara Radhakrishnan, Ranjit Thapa, Chandra Rout, Hierarchical Architecture of Metallic VTe2/Ti3C2Tx MXene Heterostructure for Supercapacitor Applications, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 10, 23590-23602, 2022, 10.1039/D2TA05904E, IF; 14.111.
157. Ashmita Biswas, Samadhan Kapse, Ranjit Thapa, Ramendra Sundar Dey,Oxygen functionalization-induced charging effect on boron active sites for high-yield electrochemical NH3 production, Nano-Micro Letters, 14, 214, 2022, 10.1007/s40820-022-00966-7, IF; 23.655.
156. Ahmad Khalilullaha, Kaifee Sayeeda, Imran Uddina, Bioinspired GO/Au nanocomposite synthesis: Characteristics and use as a high-performance dielectric material in nanoelectronics , SOUTH AFRICAN JOURNAL OF BOTANY, 151, 66-73, 2022, 10.1016/j.sajb.2022.09.038, IF; 3.111.
155.Mani Preeyanghaa, Erakulan ES, Ranjit Thapa, Muthupandian Ashokkumar and Bernaurdshaw Neppolian, Scrutinizing the Role of Tunable Carbon Vacancies in g-C3N4 Nanosheets for Efficient Sonophotocatalytic Degradation of Tetracycline in Diverse Water Matrices: Experimental study and theoretical calculation, Chemical Engineering Journal, 452, 139437, 2022, 10.1016/j.cej.2022.139437, IF; 16.744.
154. Yi Xiong, Jiao Gu, and Ravi Kumar, Security analysis on an interference-based optical image encryption scheme, Applied Optics, 61, 5998-6005, 2022, 10.1364/AO.458385,IF; 1.905.
153 Samadhan Kapse, Narad Barman, Ranjit Thapa, Identification of ORR Activity of Random Graphene-Based Systems Using the General Descriptor and Predictive Model Equation, Carbon, 201, 703-711, 2022, 10.1016/j.carbon.2022.09.059, IF; 11.307
152. Sachin, Ravi Kumar, Phool Singh, Multiuser optical image authentication platform based on sparse constraint and polar decomposition in Fresnel domain,Physica Scripta, 97, 11, 2022, 10.1088/1402-4896/ac925d, 2022, IF; 3.08.
151. Vanitha Patnala, Bhargavi Manupati, Satish Anamanlamudi, Inbarasan Muniraj and Salla Gangi Reddy, Augmenting data security: Physical Unclonable Functions for Linear Canonical Transform based cryptography, Applied Physics B, 128, 183, 2022, 10.1007/s00340-022-07901-z, 2022, IF; 2.07.
150. Suchismita Banerjee, Soumyajyoti Biswas, Bikas K. Chakrabarti, Sai KrishnaAnvesh Reddy Kondapalli, Raju Maiti, Manipushpak Mitra and Dachepalli Challagundla, Asim Ghosh, Suhaas Reddy Guntaka, Hanesh Koganti, R. S. Ram, Evolutionary Dynamics of Social Inequality and Coincidence of Gini and Kolkata indices under Unrestricted Competition, International Journal of Modern Physics C, 34, 2350048, 2022 ,10.1142/S0129183123500481 , IF; 1.353.
149. Crescentia Yazhini, Jithin Rafi, Paromita Chakraborty, Samadhan Kapse, Ranjit Thapa, Bernaurdshaw Neppolian,Inner Filter Effect on Amino-Functionalized Metal-Organic Framework for the Selective Detection of Tetracycline, Journal of Cleaner Production, 373, 133929, 2022, 10.1016/j.jclepro.2022.133929, IF ; 11.072.
148. K. Namsheer, Samadhan Kapse, Mridula Manoj, Ranjit Thapa and Chandra Sekhar Rout,2D-Black Phosphorus/Polyaniline Hybrids for Efficient Supercapacitor and Hydrogen Evolution Reaction Applications Check for updates, Sustainable Energy & Fuels, 6, 4285-4298,2022 ,10.1039/D2SE00815G, IF; 6.367.
147. Vanshree Parey, B. Abraham, Neeraj Gaur, Ranjit Thapa, First-Principles Study of Two-Dimensional B-Doped Carbon Nanostructures for Toxic Phosgene Gas Detection, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 5, 9, 12737–12745, 2022, 10.1021/acsanm.2c02623, IF; 6.14.
146. Katragadda Nagamalleswari, P. Tulasirao, and Pranab Mandal, A measurement set-up for characterization of temperature dependence of impedance, dielectric permittivity, and pyroelectric current under controlled environment, Journal of Electronic Materials, 52, 1625–1632, 2022 10.1007/s11664-022-09875-2,IF; 2.04
145. Samadhan Kapse, Shobhana Narasimhan, Ranjit Thapa,Descriptors and graphical construction for in silico design of efficient and selective single atom catalysts for eNRR, Chemical Science, 13, 10003-10010, 2022, 10.1039/D2SC02625B, IF;9.969.
144. Asim Ghosh, Soumyajyoti Biswas Bikas K Chakrabarti, Success of Social Inequality Measures in Predicting Critical or Failure Points in Some Models of Physical Systems, Frontiers in Physics, Accepted, 2022, https://doi.org/10.48550/arXiv.2207.04276, IF: 3.5.
143. Aditya Sharma, Samadhan Kapse, Ankur Verma, Sagar Bisoyi, Gopal K. Pradhan, Ranjit Thapa*, Chandra Sekhar Rout, All-solid-state Supercapacitor Based on Advanced 2D Vanadium disulfide/Black Phosphorus Hybrids for Wearable Electronics, ACS Applied Energy Materials, Accepted 2022 IF: 6.959.
142. Diksha and Soumyajyoti Biswas, Prediction of imminent failure using supervised learning in a fiber bundle model, Physical Review E, Accepted, (2022), https://doi.org/10.48550/arXiv.2111.09713, IF: 2.707.
141. “Correlations in phase singular beams" has been published as book chapter in the book "Holography”: Recent Advances and Applications Intech Open, 2022
140. Targeted non-AR mediated smart delivery of abiraterone to the prostate cancer, PLoS ONE, 2022, IF: 3.75.
139. M. Jyothirmai, Ranjit Thapa, Role of Intrinsic Defects in Enhancing the Photo Absorption Capability of CuZn2AlSe4, ACS Omega, 2022, IF: 4.132.
138. Kunchanapalli Ramya, Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay, Modulation of optoelectronic and mechanical properties across (bio) molecular junctions under external stimuli, Journal of Electronic Materials, 1-6, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-022-09816-z, IF: 2.04.
137. Kunchanapalli Ramya, Arindam Mondal, Mohit Tyagi, Satyajit Gupta, Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay, Room-Temperature Cost-effective In-situ grown MAPbBr3 Crystals and their Characterization towards Optoelectronic Devices, 283, 115840, Material Science and Engineering: B, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mseb.2022.115840, I.F: 3.407.
136. D Narayana Rao, Upper tropospheric warming and lower stratospheric cooling in response to global warming,Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 2022, IF: 3.179.
135. D Narayana Rao, Identification of sea breeze onset and its effect on surface black carbon aerosols over a tropical coastal environment (12.81°N, 80.03°E) in India, Pure and Applied Geophysics, (2022), https://doi.org/10.1007/s00024-022-03102-z, IF: 2.641.
134.OrianaQ.H.Zinani12KemalKeseroğlu2SupravatDey35AhmetAy4AbhyudaiSingh3Ertuğrul M.Özbudak, Gene copy number and negative feedback differentially regulate transcriptional variability of segmentation clock genes,iscience, 25, 104579, (2022), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.isci.2022.104579, IF: 6.107.
133. Ashmita Biswas, Samadhan Kapse, Bikram Ghosh, Ranjit Thapa, Ramendra Sundar Dey, Lewis acid-dominated aqueous electrolyte acting as co-catalyst and overcoming N2 activation issues on catalyst surface, PNAS, 119, 33, (2022), https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.2204638119, IF:12.779.
132. Lopamudra Giri, Bishnupad Mohanty, Ranjit Thapa, Bikash Kumar Jena, Venkateswara Rao Pedired, The Hydrogen Bonded Organic Framework Structure: A Metal Free Electrocatalyst for Evolution of Hydrogen, ACSOmega, 7, 22440-22446, (2022), https://doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.2c01585, IF: 4.132.
131. Ashwini Nawade, Kumar Babu Busi, Kunchanapalli Ramya, Dr. Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay, Dr Sabyasachi Chakrabortty, Improved Charge Transport across Bovine Serum Albumin – Au Nanoclusters Hybrid Molecular Junction, ACS Omega, 7, 20906–20913, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.2c01563, IF: 4.132.
130. Subrata Karmakar, Deepak S. Gavali, Chetan D. Mistari, Ranjit Thapa, M. A. More, Dhrubananda Behera, Ariful Haque, Low-Temperature Spin-Canted Magnetism and Bipolaron Freezing Electrical Transition in Potential Electron Field Emitter NdNiO3, ACS Applied Electronic Materials, 4, 3134–3146 (2022), https://doi.org/10.1021/acsaelm.2c00569, I.F:4.494
129. Chandreswar Mahata, Mullapudi V.Jyothirmai, Mahesh Kumar Ravv, SabyasachiChakrabortty, Sungjun Kim, Sajal Biring, Seeram Ramakrishna, Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Electronic structure and origin of intrinsic defects in sputtered HfTiO2 alloy dielectric on GaAs surface, JOURNAL OF ALLOYS AND COMPOUNDS, 910, 164817, (2022), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jallcom.2022.164817, IF: 6.371.
128. M B, Bhavya; B, Ramya; Tripathi, Anjana ; Yadav, Sudesh ; John, Neena; Thapa, Ranjit; Altaee, Ali; Saxena, Manav; Samal, Akshaya K, A unique bridging facets assembly of gold nanorods for the detection of thiram through SERS, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 10, 7330–7340, (2022), https://doi.org/10.1021/acssuschemeng.2c01089, I.F: 9.224.
127. Jit Mukherjee, Paul, Ashadul Adalder, Samadhan Kapse, Ranjit Thapa, Sumit Mandal, Biswajit Ghorai, Sougata Sarkar, Uttam Kumar Ghorai, Selective Electrocatalytic Co-reduction of N2 and CO2 on Copper Phthalocyanine for Green Urea Production, Advanced Functional Materials, 32, 2200882, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1002/adfm.202200882, I.F: 19.924.
126. Shahnaz Kossar, Amiruddin Rafiudeen, Asif Rasool, M. C Santhosh Kumar, Nagamalleswari Katragadda, Pranab Mandal, Study on ferroelectric polarization induced resistive switching characteristics of neodymium-doped bismuth ferrite thin films for random access memory applications, Current Applied Physics, 39, 221-229, (2022), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cap.2022.04.013, IF: 2.856.
125. Piyali Chatterjee, Ambati Mounika Sai Krishna, Sabyasachi Chakraborty, Amit K Chakraborty, Sajal Biring, Seeram Ramakrishna, Terence Kin Shun Wong, Avishek Kumar, Raghavendra Lawaniya, Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Photovoltaic/Photo-Electrocatalysis Integration for Green Hydrogen: A review, Renewable Energy, Sustainability, 261, 115648, (2022), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2022.115648, IF: 11.533.
124. Subhajit Sarkar, Ashmita Biswas, E S, Erakulan, Ranjit Thapa, Ramendra Sundar Dey, Strategic modulation of target-specific isolated Fe,Co single-atom active sites for oxygen electrocatalysis impacting high power Zn-air battery, ACS Nano,16, 5, 7890–7903 (2022), https://doi.org/10.1021/acsnano.2c00547, IF:18.027.
123. A.Chakraborty, S. Dasmahapatra, H.A. Day-Hall, B. Ford, S. Jain, S. Moretti, E. Olaiya, C.H. Shepherd-Themistocleous, Revisiting Jet Clustering Algorithms for New Higgs Boson Searches in the Hadronic Final States, European Physical Journal C, (2022), 82, 346, https://doi.org/10.1140/epjc/s10052-022-10314-z, IF: 4.991.
122. Nawade, Ashwini; Pancha, Imran; Mukhopadhyay, Sabyasachi, Electron Transport across Phycobiliproteins Films and its’ Optoelectronic Properties, ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, 11, 045004, (2022), https://doi.org/10.1149/2162-8777/ac627f, IF:2.07.
121. Agasthiyaraj Lakshmanan, Deepak S. Gavali, K.S. Venkataprasanna, Ranjit Thapa, Debabrata Sarkar, Low Basis Weight Polyacrylonitrile/Polyvinylpyrrolidone Blended Nanofiber Membranes for Efficient Particulate Matter Capture, ACS Applied Polymer Materials, 4, 3971–3981, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1021/acsapm.2c00422, IF:4.855.
120. K. R. Shwetha, Doddahalli Nagaraju, M, Shivanna, Samadhan Kapse, Ranjit Thapa, Highly Efficient Catalysts of Ruthenium Clusters on Fe3O4/MWCNTs for Hydrogen Evolution Reaction, New Journal of Chemistry,46, 7014-7023, (2022), https://doi.org/10.1039/D2NJ00887D, IF:3.925.
119. Abhinandan Patra, Samadhan Kapse, Ranjit Thapa, Dattatray J. Late, Chandra Sekhar Rout, Quasi-one-dimensional van der Waals TiS3 nanosheets for energy storage applications: Theoretical predications and experimental validation, Applied Physics Letter, 120, 103102, (2022), https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0080346, IF: 3.971.
118. S. S. Manna, Soumyajyoti Biswas and B. K. Chakrabarti, Near universal values of social inequality indices in self-organized critical models,PhysicaA, 596, 127121, (2022), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2022.127121, IF: 3.778.
117. KARMAKAR, SUBRATA; Mukherjee, Bidisha; Garg, Alka; Gavali, Deepak; Thapa, Ranjit; Banerjee, Saheli ; Mukherjee, Goutam Dev; Haque, Ariful ; Behera, Dhrubananda, Structural Metamorphosis and Bands Dislocation of Trirutile NiTa2O6 under Compression, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 126, 4106–4117 , (2022), https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.1c10896, IF: 4.177.
116. G. Toscani, P. Sen and S. Biswas, Kinetic exchange models of societies and economies, Philosophical Transactions A, 380, 2224, (2022), https://doi.org/10.1098/rsta.2021.0170, IF: 4.019.
115. Multicomponent Reactions and its Application with Ionic Liquid, Ionic Liquids and Their Application in Green Chemistry, 2022, dx.doi.org/
114. Alicia María Manjón-Sanz T. Wesley Surta, Pranab Mandal, Alex J. Corkett, Hongjun Niu, Eiji Nishibori, Masaki Takata, John Bleddyn Claridge, and Matthew J. Rosseinsky, Complex Structural Disorder in a Polar Orthorhombic Perovskite Observed through the Maximum Entropy Method/RietveldTechnique,ChemistryofMaterials, 34, 29-42, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.chemmater.1c01979, IF: 10.508.
113. Deepak S. Gavali, Yoshiyuki Kawazoe, Ranjit Thapa, First-principles identification of interface effect on Li storage capacity of C3N/Graphene multilayer heterostructure, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 610, 80-88, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcis.2021.12.052, IF:9.965.
112. A. Kim, J. K. Dash, P. Kumar, R Patel, Carbon-based quantum dots for photovoltaic devices, ACS Applied Electronic Materials, 4, 27-58, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1021/acsaelm.1c00783, IF: 4.494.
111. Anjaiah Sheelam, Sakthipriya Balu, Adil Muneeb, Raju Kalaivanan, Bayikadi Khasim Saheb, Dhenadhayalan Namasivayam, Erakulan E S, Arif Imamdare, Ranjit Thapa, Ming-Hsi Chiang, Song-Jeng Huang, and Raman Sankar, Improved Oxygen Redox Activity by High-valent Fe and Co3+ Sites in Perovskite LaNi1-xFe0.5xCo0.5xO3, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 5, 343-354, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1021/acsaem.1c02871, IF:6.959.
110. Sauvik Chatterjee, Surajit Das, Piyali Bhanja, Erakulan E. S., Ranjit Thapa, Santu Ruidas, Sayantan Chongdar, Suman Ray and Asim Bhaumik, Ag nanoparticles immobilized over highly porous crystalline organosilica for epoxidation of styrene using CO2 as oxidant, Journal of CO2 Utilization,55, 101843 (2022), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcou.2021.101843, I.F: 8.321.
109. Subhadeep Roy and Soumyajyoti Biswas, Opinion dynamics: Public and private Philosophical Transactions A, 380, 20210169, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1098/rsta.2021.0169, IF: 4.019.
108. Pratik V. Shinde, Anjana Tripathi, Ranjit Thapa, and Chandra Sekhar Rout, Nanoribbons of 2D inorganic materials: A review on emerging trends, recent developments and future perspectives, Coordination Chemistry Reviews, 453, 214335, (2021) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ccr.2021.214335, IF:24.833
107. Narendra K. Bodaballa, Soumyajyoti Biswas, Subhadeep Roy, Correlation between avalanches and emitted energies during fracture with variable stress release range,Frontiers in Physics, 1, (2021), https://doi.org/10.3389/fphy.2022.768853, IF: 3.718.
106 .S.Sinthika, M. Pushpa Selvi, R. Nimma Elizabeth, Deepak S Gavali, Ranjit Thapa, Understanding the role of lithium bonds in doped graphene nanoribbons as cathode hosts for Li-S batteries: A first-principles study, International Journal of Energy Research, 46, 4405-4416, 2021, https://doi.org/10.1002/er.7438, IF: 4.672
105. Samadhan Kapse, Bennet Benny, Pranab Mandal, Ranjit Thapa, Design Principle of MoS2/C Heterostructure to Enhance the Quantum Capacitance for Supercapacitor Application, Journal of Energy Storage, 44, 103476, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.est.2021.103476, IF:8.907.
104. E S Erakulan, Ranjit Thapa, Origin of pure and C doped borophene stability and its activity for OER , Applied Surface Science, 574, 151613, (2021),https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2021.151613, IF:7.392.
103. Ashwini Nawade, Kunchanapalli Ramya, Sabyasachi Chakrabortty, Priyanka Bamol, Himani Sharma, Mohit Sharma, Krishnendu Chakrabortye, Seeram Ramakrishna, Sajal Biringgh, Terence KinShun, Wongi Avishek Kumar, Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay, Goutam KumarDalapati, Copper based Transparent Solar Heat Rejecting Film on Glass through in-situ Nanocrystal Engineering of Sputtered TiO2, Ceramics International, 48, 2482-2491, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2021.10.030, IF:5.532.
102. Soumyajyoti Biswas and Bikas K. Chakrabarti, Social inequality analysis of fiber bundle model statistics and prediction of materials failure, Physical Review E, 104, 044308, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.104.044308, IF: 2.707.
101. Pratik V. Shinde, Deepak S. Gavali, Ranjit Thapa, Manoj Kumar Singh, Chandra Sekhar Rout, Ternary VS2/ZnS/CdS hybrids as efficient electrocatalyst for hydrogen evolution reaction: Experimental and theoretical insights, AIP Advances, 11, 105010, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0068407, IF:1.697
100. Divya S Parimi,Chandra S Bhatt, Tharun K Bollu, Madhura, M. Motapothula, Noah Jacob, Anil K Suresh, Sustainable transparent biotemplate from fish scale waste for ultra-low volume high-sensitive UV-Vis spectroscopy, Green Chemistry, 23, 8217-8225, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1039/D1GC02569D, IF:11.034.
99. T. V. Ramesh Reddy, Sanjay Kumar Mehta, Aravindhavel Ananthavel, Saleem Ali, D. Narayana Rao, Evolution of the Planetary Boundary Layer and its simulation over a tropical coastal station Kattankulathur (12.83 N; 80.04 E), Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 146, 1043-1060, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/s00704-021-03770-2, IF:3.409.
98. Santu Ruidas, Bishnupad Mohanty, Piyali Bhanja, Erakulan E. S., Ranjit Thapa, Prasenjit Das, Avik Chowdhury, Sanjay Mandal, Bikash Kumar Jena, Asim Bhaumik,Metal-Free Triazine based Covalent Organic Framework for Efficient H2 Evolution via Electrochemical Water-Splitting Santu Ruidas, ChemSusChem,14, 5057-5064, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1002/cssc.202101663, IF:9.14.
97. K Ramya, Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay, Effect of external mechanical force on the molecule–electrodes electronic coupling in (bio)molecular junctions, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 33, 8376-8384, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-021-06277-8, IF:2.478.
96. Soumyajyoti Biswas, Amit Kr Mandal, Optimization strategies of human mobility during the COVID-19 pandemic: A review,Mathematical Bioscience and Engineering, 18, 7965-7978, 2021, https://doi.org/10.3934/mbe.2021395, IF:2.194.
95. Anvesh Reddy, Hanesh Koganti, Sai Krishna, Suhas Reddy, Soumyajyoti Biswas, Machine learning predictions of COVID-19 second wave end-times in Indian states, Indian Journal of Physics, 96, 2547–2555, (2022), https://doi.org/10.1007/s12648-021-02195-x, IF: 1.947.
94. Priyanka Bamola, Mohit Sharma, Charu Dwivedi, Bharti Singh, Seeram Ramakrishna, Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Himani Sharma, Interfacial interaction of plasmonic nanoparticles (Ag, Au) decorated floweret TiO2 nanorod hybrids for enhanced visible light driven photocatalytic activity, Materials Science & Engineering B, 273, 115403, 2021 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mseb.2021.115403, IF: 4.015.
93. Swikriti Khadke, Pragya Gupta, Shanmukh Rachakunta, Chandreswar Mahata, Suma Dawn, Mohit Sharma, Deepak Verma, Aniruddha Pradhan, Ambati Mounika Sai Krishna, Seeram Ramakrishna, Sabyasachi Chakrabortty, Gopalan Saianand, Prashant Sonar, Sajal Biring, Jatindra Kumar Dash, Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Efficient Plastic Recycling and Remold Circular Economy using the Technology of Trust – Blockchain, Sustainability,13, 9142, (2021) https://doi.org/10.3390/su13169142, IF: 3.251.
92. Phiralang Marbaniang, Samadhan Kapse, Sagar Ingavale, Ranjit Thapa and Bhalchandra Kakade, Nitrogen doping derived bridging of Graphene and Carbon Nanotube composite for oxygen electroreduction, International Journal of Energy Research, 45, 21293-21306, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1002/er.7179, IF: 5.164.
91. Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Himani Sharmaf, Asim Guchhaitg, Nilanjan Chakrabarty, Priyanka Bamola, Qian Liu, Gopalan Saianand, Ambati Mounika Sai Krishna, Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay, Avishek Dey, Terence Kin Shun Wongk, Siarhei Zhukl, Siddhartha Ghosh, Sabyasachi Chakrabortty, Chandreswar Mahatan, Sajal Biring, Avishek Kumar, Seeram Ramakrishna, Amit K Chakraborty, Satheesh Krishnamurthy, Prashant Sonari, Mohit Sharmar, Tin Oxide for Optoelectronics, Photovoltaic and Energy Storage Devices: A review, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 9, 16621-16684, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1039/d1ta01291f, IF: 12.732.
90. Asim Guchhait, Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Prashant Sonar, Saianand Gopalan, Firdaus Bin Suhaim, Tapas Das, V.G. Vasavi Dutt, Nimai Mishra, Chandreswar Mahata, Avishek Kumar, Seeram Ramakrishna, p-i-n Structured Semitransparent Perovskite Solar Cells with Solution-Processed Electron Transport Layer, Journal of Electronic Materials (JEMS), Springer, 50, 5732–5739, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-021-09104-2, IF: 1.93.
89. K Ramakrushna Achary; Y. Bhaskara Rao, L N Patro, Structural and Transport Properties of Mechanochemically Synthesized La0.9Ba0.1F2.9 and La0.9Ba0.05Ca0.05F2.9, Materials Letters, 301, 130337, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2021.130337, IF: 3.423.
88. A. Dey, G. Chandrabose, P. Ghosh, L. A. O. Damptey, Adam H. Clark, V. Selvaraj, R V. Kumar, N. St. J. Braithwaite, S. Zhuk, G. K. Dalapati, S Ramakrishna, S. Krishnamurthy, Atmospheric pressure plasma engineered superhydrophilic CuO surfaces with enhanced catalytic activities, Applied Surface Science, 564, 150413, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2021.150413, IF:6.707.
87. Y. Bhaskara Rao, L. N. Patro, Influence of Synthesis Methodology and Excess Na on the Ionic Transport Properties of Natrium Super Ionic Conductor, Na3Zr2Si2PO12, Materials Letters, 301, 130337, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2021.130267, IF: 3.423.
86. Patnala Vanitha, Nijil Lal, Anju Rani, Salla Gangi Reddy, R. P. Singh,Correlations in scattered perfect optical vortices, Journal of Optics, 23 095601, (2021), Correlations in scattered perfect optical vortices, https://doi.org/10.1088/2040-8986/ac094f, IF: 2.516.
85. Amit Chakraborty, Stefano Moretti, Claire H. Shepherd-Themistocleous, Harri Waltari, Extraction of neutrino Yukawa parameters from displaced vertices of neutrinos, 2021, 27, 2021, Journal of High Energy Physics, 2021, 1-6, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/JHEP06(2021)027, IF:5.81.
84. Aravindhavel A. Sanjay Kumar Mehta, Saleem Ali, Ramesh Reddy, Vanmathi Annamalai, D. Narayana Rao, Micro pulse lidar measurements in coincidence with CALIPSO overpasses: Comparison of tropospheric aerosols over Kattankulathur (12.82oN, 80.04oE), Atmospheric Pollution Research, 12, 101082, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apr.2021.101082, IF:4.352.
83. Ananthvel Aravindhavel; Sanjay Kumar Mehta, T. V. Ramesh Reddy; Saleem Ali; D. Narayana Rao, Vertical distributions and columnar properties of the aerosols during different seasons over Kattankulathur (12.82oN, 80.04oE): A semi-urban tropical coastal station, Atmospheric Environment. 256, 118457, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118457, IF: 4.798.
82. Y. Bhaskara Rao, K. Kamala Bharathi and L. N. Patro, Review on the Synthesis and Doping Strategies in Enhancing the Na Ion Conductivity of Na3Zr2Si2PO12 (NASICON) Based Solid Electrolytes”, Solid State Ionics, 366-367, 115671, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssi.2021.115671, IF: 3.785.
81. Amritanjali Tiwari, Amit Gautam, Saddam Sk, Deepak S. Gavali, Ranjit Thapa, Ujjwal Pal, Controlled Loading of MoS2 on Hierarchical Porous TiO2 for Enhanced Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 125, 22, 11950–11962, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.1c01922, IF: 4.126.
80. S. Murmu, S. Paul, S. Kapse, Ranjit Thapa, S. Chattopadhyay, Abharana N, S. N. Jha, D. Bhattacharyya and Uttam Kumar Ghorai, Unveiling the Genesis of the High Catalytic Activity in Nickel Phthalocyanine for Electrochemical Ammonia Synthesis, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, In Press, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.1c01922, IF: 12.732.
79 B. Thangadurai Jebaslinhepzybai, T. Partheeban; Deepak S. Gavali, Ranjit Thapa, Manickam Sasidharan, pot solvothermal synthesis of Co2P nanoparticles: an efficient HER and OER electrocatalysts, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 46, 21924-21938, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2021.04.022, IF: 5.816.
78. Ranjit Thapa, Editorial: Advanced Catalyst, Catalysis Today, 370, 1-196, (2021) https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/catalysis-today/vol/370, IF: 6.766.
77. Rutuparna Samal, Mahima Bhat, Samadhan Kapse, Ranjit Thapa, Dattatray J Late, Chandra Sekhar Rout, Enhanced energy storage performance and theoretical studies of 3D cuboidal Manganese diselenides embedded multiwalled carbon nanotubes composite, Journal of Colloid & Interface Science, 598, 500-510, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcis.2021.04.024, IF: 8.128.
76. Arnab Ghosh, Himanshu Saini, Arijit Sarkar, Puspendu Guha, Aneeya K. Samantara, Ranjit Thapa, Suman Mandal, Ajoy Mandal, J. N. Behera, Samit K. Ray and Dipak K. Goswami, Nitrogen Vacancy and Hydrogen Substitution Mediated Tunable Optoelectronic Properties of g-C3N4 2D Layered Structures: Applications towards Blue LED to Broad-band Photodetection, Applied Surface Science, 556, 149773, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2021.149773, IF: 6.707.
75. Kun Hanm, Liang Wu, Yu Cao, Hanyu Wang, Chen Ye, Ke Huang, M. Motapothula, Hongna Xing, Xinghua Li, Dong-Chen Qi, Xiao Li, and X. Renshaw Wang, Enhanced Metal−Insulator Transition in Freestanding VO2 Down to 5 nm Thickness, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 13, 16688-16693, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1021/acsami.1c01581, IF: 9.229.
74. Subhadeep Roy, Soumyajyoti Biswas, Size distribution of emitted energies in local load sharing fiber bundles, Frontiers in Physics, 9, 643602, (2021), https://doi.org/10.3389/fphy.2021.643602, IF:3.56.
73. Anjana Tripathi and Ranjit Thapa*, Promoting reactivity of graphene-based catalysts to achieve LH mechanism for CO oxidation, Catalysis Today, 370, 142-150 (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2020.12.019, IF: 6.766.
72. Charu Negi, Pankaj Kandwal, Jyoti Rawat, Mohit Sharma, Himani Sharma, Gautam Dalapati, Charu Dwivedi, Carbon-doped Titanium Dioxide Nanoparticles for Visible Light Driven Photocatalytic Activity, Applied Surface Science, 554, 149553, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2021.149553, IF: 6.707.
71. Munu Borah, Anirban Sikdar, Samadhan Kapse, Abhisek Majumdar, Pronoy Dutta, Golam Masud Karim, Sujit Deb, Ranjit Thapa*, Uday Narayan Maiti*, Stable and boosted oxygen evolution efficiency of mixed metal oxide and borate planner heterostructure over heteroatom (N) doped electrochemically exfoliated graphite foam, Catalysis Today, 370, 83-92, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2021.01.007, IF: 6.766.
70. Soumyajyoti Biswas, Srutarshi Pradhan, Cooperative Dynamics in the Fiber Bundle Model, Bikas K. Chakrabarti, Frontiers in Physics, 8, 613392 (2021), https://doi.org/10.3389/fphy.2020.613392, IF:3.56.
69. Paramita Banerjee, G.P. Das, Ranjit Thapa*, Computationally Exploring the Role of S-dopant and S-linker in Activating the Catalytic Efficiency of Graphene Quantum Dot for ORR, Catalysis Today, 370, 36-45, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2021.03.001, IF: 6.766.
68. Kathakali Biswas, Soumyajyoti Biswas, Parongama sen, Block size dependence of coarse graining in discrete opinion dynamics model: Application to the US presidential elections, Physica A, 566, 125639, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2020.125639, IF: 3.263.
67. Sudip Mukherjee, Soumyajyoti Biswas, Arnab Chatterjee, Bikas K. Chakrabarti, The Ising universality class of kinetic exchange models of opinion dynamics, Physica A, 567, 125692, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2020.125692, IF: 3.263.
66. Shamili Bandaru, Chandreswar Mahata, Sabyasachi Chakrabortty, Siddhartha Ghosh, Hassan Algadi, Seeram Ramakrishna, Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Nano-structured CuO on Silicon Using a Chemical Bath Deposition Process and Sputter Seed Layer, J. of Electronic Materials, 50, 1779-1785, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-021-08772-4, IF: 1.938.
65. Somdatta Paul, Jenifar Sultana, Nayan Ranjan Saha, Goutam K. Dalapati, Anupam Karmakar, Sanatan Chattopadhyay, Impact of seed layer annealing on the optoelectronic properties of double-step CBD grown n-ZnO nanowires/p-Si heterojunctions, Optik, 228, 166141, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2020.166141, IF: 2.443.
64. Avishek Dey, Gauthaman Chandrabose, Lois A.O. Damptey, E.S. Erakulan, Ranjit Thapa, Siarhei Zhuk, Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Seeram Ramakrishna, Nicholas St. J. Braithwaite, Amir Shirzadi, Satheesh Krishnamurthy, Cu2O/CuO heterojunction catalysts through atmospheric pressure plasma induced defect passivation, Applied Surface Science, 541, 148571 (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2020.148571, IF: 6.707.
63. Chandreswar Mahata, Siddhartha Ghosh, Sandipan Chakraborty, Laxmi Narayana Patro, Anjana Tripathi, Ranjit Thapa, Seeram Ramakrishna, Sungjun Kim, Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Charge trapping characteristics of sputter-AlO x /ALD Al2O3 /Epitaxial-GaAs-based non-volatile memory, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 32, 4157-4165 (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-020-05157-x, IF: 2.220.
62. A. Mangababu, Ch. Sianglam, B. Chandu, DK Avasthi, S. Venugopal Rao, M. Motapothula and S. V. S. Nageswara Rao, Effects of Initial Grain Size and Laser Parameters on HfO2 Nanoparticles Prepared Using Femtosecond Laser Ablation in Liquids, Journal of Electronic Materials, 50, 1742-1751, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-020-08610-z, IF: 1.938.
61. Samadhan Kapse, Shazia Janwari, Umesh V. Waghmare, Ranjit Thapa, Energy parameter and electronic descriptor for carbon-based catalyst predicted using QM/ML, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 286, 119866 (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcatb.2020.119866, IF: 19.503.
60. Agasthiyaraj Lakshmanan, Deepak S. Gavali, Ranjit Thapa, and Debabrata Sarkar, Synthesis of CTAB Functionalized Large-Scale Nanofibers Air Filter Media for Efficient PM2.5 Capture Capacity with Low Airflow Resistance, ACS Applied Polymer Materials, 3, 937-948, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1021/acsapm.0c01203, IF:4.089.
59. K. N. Brinda, Jan Grzegorz Małecki, Zhoveta Yhobu, D. H. Nagaraju, Srinivasa Budagumpi, E. S. Erakulan, and Ranjit Thapa, Novel Carbene Anchored Molecular Catalysts for Hydrogen Evolution Reactions, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 125, 3793-3803 (2021), https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jpcc.0c06701, IF: 4.126.
58. Uttam Kumar Ghorai, Sourav Paul, Biswajit Ghorai, Ashadul Adalder, Samadhan Kapse, Ranjit Thapa, Abharana Nagendra, and Amal Gain, Scalable Production of Cobalt Phthalocyanine Nanotubes: Efficient and Robust Hollow Electrocatalyst for Ammonia Synthesis at Room Temperature, ACS Nano, 15, 5230, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1021/acsnano.0c10596, IF:15.881.
57. Pranab Mandal, A Sunderesan, Effect of Non-magnetic Ion Substitution on the Multiferroic Properties of BiFeO3, Journal of Electronic Materials, 50, 1772, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-020-08675-w, IF: 1.938.
56. Hariom, Jiajun Linghu, S. Hooda, R. Chopdekar, C. Li, Ganesh Ji Omar, S. Prakash, Y. Du, P. Yang, A. Banas, K. Banas, Siddhartha Ghosh, S. Ojha, G. Umapathy, D. Kanjilal, A. Ariando, S. Pennycook, E. Arenholz, P. Radaelli, J. M. Coey, Y. Feng and T. Venkatesan, Reversible hydrogen control of antiferromagnetic anisotropy in α-Fe2O3, Jani, Nature Communications 12,1668, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1038/s41467-021-21807-y, IF: 14.919.
55. Shaik Md. Abzal , Jatis Kumar Dash, Chandreswar Mahata, Asim Guchhait, Avishek Kumar, Seeram Ramakrishna, Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Improvement of p-CuO/n-Si Heterojunction Solar Cell Performance Through Nitrogen Plasma Treatment, Journal of Electronic Materials, 50, 1720, (2021) https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-020-08593-x, IF: 1.938.
54. Mullapudi J, Structure-property-performance inter-relationship of quaternary chalcogenides CuZn2Ga(S/Se)4: A first principles study, Journal of Electronic Materials, 50, 1707, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-020-08568-y, IF: 1.938.
53. Kunchanapalli Ramya and Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay, Molecule-Electrode Electronic Coupling Modulates Optoelectronics of (Bio)Molecular Junctions, Journal of Electronic Materials, 50, 1573, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-020-08263-y, IF: 1.938.
52. Hassan Algadia, Chandreswar Mahata, Sungjun Kimd, Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Improvement on Photoresponse Properties of Self-Powered ITO/InP Schottky Junction Photodetector by Interfacial ZnO Passivation, Journal of Electronic Materials, 50, 1800, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-020-08565-1, IF: 1.938.
51. Soumyajyoti Biswas, Amit Kr Mandal, Parallel Minority Game and it's application in movement optimization during an epidemic, Physica A, 561, 12527, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016%2Fj.physa.2020.125271, IF: 3.263.
50. Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay and Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Numerical Fitting based Compact Model – Effective way to Extract Solar Cell Parameters, Journal of Electronic Materials, 50, 1591, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-020-08286-5, IF: 1.938.
49. Deepak S Gavali, Ranjit Thapa, Synergetic effect of localized and delocalized π electron on Li storage properties of Si/C heterostructures, Carbon, 171, 257, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbon.2020.08.076, IF: 9.594.
48. Pranab Mandal and A Sunderesan, Dielectric Relaxation Mechanism in the High-pressure Synthesized BiCr0.5Mn0.5O3, Journal of Electronic Materials, 50, 1615, (2021), https://doi.org/10.1007/s11664-020-08408-z, IF: 1.938.
47. S.Karmakar, Alka B.Garg, Mrinmay Sahu, Anjana Tripathi, Goutam Dev Mukherjee, Ranjit Thapa, D. Behra, Pressure-induced octahedral tilting distortion and structural phase transition in columbite structured NiNb2O6, Journal of Applied Physics, 128, 215902 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0026096, IF: 2.546.
46. Liang Cheng, Tarapada Sarkar, James Lourembam, M.Motapathula, Daming Zhao, Roxanne Tutchton, Jian-Xin Zhu, Thirumalai Venkatesan and Elbert E.M. Chia, Observation of interacting polaronic gas behavior in Ta-doped TiO2 thin films via terahertz time-domain spectroscopy, Applied Physics Letters, 117, 12 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1063/5.0022775, IF: 3.791.
45. T. V. Ramesh Reddy , Sanjay Kumar Mehta , Aravindhavel Ananthavel , Saleem Ali , Vanmathi Annamalai, D. Narayana Rao, Seasonal characteristics of sea breeze and thermal internal boundary layer over Indian east coast region, Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics (2020), https://doi.org/10.1007/s00703-020-00746-1, IF: 2.065.
44. R. Shwetharani, Samadhan Kapse, Ranjit Thapa, D. H. Nagaraju, and R. Geetha Balakrishna, Dendritic Ferroselite (FeSe2) with 2D Carbon-Based Nanosheets of rGO and g-C3N4 as Efficient Catalysts for Electrochemical Hydrogen Evolution, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 3, 12682 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1021/acsaem.0c02619, IF: 6.024.
43. Indrajit M. Patil, Samadhan Kapse, Haridas Parse, Ranjit Thapa, Gunther Andersson, Bhalchandra Kakade, 2D/3D Heterostructure of h-BN/reduced Graphite Oxide as a Remarkable Electrode Material for Supercapacitor, Journal of Power Sources, 479, 229092, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2020.229092, IF: 8.247.
42. Bamola, Priyanka; Singh, Bharti; Bhoumik, Aranya; Sharma, Mohit; Dwivedi, Charu; Singh, Mandeep; Dalapati, Goutam Kumar; Sharma, Himani, Mixed-Phase TiO2 Nanotube-Nanorod Hybrid Arrays for Memory Based Resistive Switching Devices, ACS Applied Nano Materials, 3, 10591, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1021/acsanm.0c01648, IF: 5.097.
41. Y. Yamaguchi, S. Biswas, T. Hatano, L. Goehring, Failure processes of cemented granular materials, E Physical Review, 102, 052903, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.102.052903, IF: 2.529.
40. Ambika Ray, Tanmoy Basu, Banarji Behera, Deepak S. Gavali, Ranjit Thapa, Pratibindhya Nayak, Structural, dielectric, electrical properties of Nd doped double perovskite ceramics and variation of density of states upon doping, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 239, 122250, (2020), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.matchemphys.2019.122250, IF: 3.408.
39. Patro.LN., Role of Mechanical Milling on the Synthesis and Ionic Transport Properties of Fast Fluoride Ion Conducting Materials, Journal of Solid-State Electrochemistry, 24, 2219–2232, (2020) https://doi.org/10.1007/s10008-020-04769-x, IF: 2.647.
38. Siarhei Zhuk, Terence Kin Shun Wong, Miloš Petrović, Emmanuel Kymakis, Shreyash Sudhakar Hadke, Stener Lie, Lydia Helena Wong, Prashant Sonar, Avishek Dey, Satheesh Krishnamurthy, Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Solution Processed Pure Sulfide CZCTS Solar Cells with Efficiency 10.8% using Ultra-thin CuO Intermediate Layer, Solar RRL, 4, 2000293, (2020), http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/solr.202000293, IF: 8.582.
37. Soumyajyoti Biswas, David F. Castellanos and Michael Zaiser, Prediction of creep failure time using machine learning, Scientific Reports, 10, 16910, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-72969-6, IF: 4.379.
36. Sudip Mukherjee, Soumyajyoti Biswas, and Parongama Sen, Long route to consensus: Two stage coarsening in binary choice voting model, Physical Review E, 102, 012316, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.102.012316, IF: 2.529.
35. Sruthy Subash, Shintaro Yasui, LN Patro, and K. Kamala Bharathi, Evaluation of Band Edge Parameters, Li Ion Dynamics and Excellent Electrochemical Properties of Li4Ti5O12 Thin Films, Electrochimica Acta, 354, 136741 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2020.136741, IF: 6.901.
34. Milan Palei, M Motapothula, Aniruddha Ray, Ahmed L. Abdelhady, Luca Lanzano, Mirko Prato , Jaya K. Panda , Alice Scarpellini, Vittorio Pellegrini, Daniel Primetzhofer, Urko Petralanda, Liberato Manna, Zhiya Dang, Photoluminescence Enhancement and High Accuracy Patterning of Lead Halide Perovskite Single Crystals by MeV Ion Beam Irradiation, J. Mater. Chem. C 8, 9923-9930, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1039/D0TC02326D, IF: 7.059.
33. Soumyajyoti Biswas and Bikas K. Chakrabarti, Flory-like statistics of fracture in the fiber bundle model as obtained via Kolmogorov dispersion for turbulence: A conjecture, Phys. Rev. E ,102, 012113, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.102.012113, IF: 2.529.
32. Anjana Tripathi, Chavana Hareesh, S. Sinthika, Gunther Andersson, Ranjit Thapa, CO Oxidation on Pt based Binary and Ternary Alloy Nanocatalysts: Reaction Pathways and Electronic Descriptor, Applied Surface Science, 528, 146964, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2020.146964, IF: 6.707.
31. Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Lydia Helena Wong, Frank Erich Osterloh, Editorial: Research presented at Symposium P of the 10th International Conference of Materials and Advanced Technology (ICMAT 2019), J. Mater. Chem. A, 8, 843-844, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1039/C9TA90275A, IF: 11.301.
30. S. kumari, S. G. Reddy, V. Kumar, R. P. Singh, Tunable ultraslow light propagation In Ruby, Optics Communications, 473, 125913, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.optcom.2020.125913, IF: 2.31.
29. S. Mukhopadhyay, S. K. Karuppannan, C. Guo, J. A. Fereiro, A. Bergren, V. Mukundan, X Qiu, O. E. C. Ocampo, X. Chen, R. C. Chiechi, R. McCreery, I. Pecht, M. Sheves, R. R. Pasula, S. Lim, C. A. Nijhuis, A. Vilan, D. Cahen, Solid-state protein charge transport: cross-laboratory study shows preservation of transport mechanism, with electronic coupling dictating efficiency, iScience, 23, 101099 (2020), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.isci.2020.101099, IF: 5.458.
28. Puspendu Guha, Bishnupad Mohanty, Ranjit Thapa, R Kadam, P. Satyam, Bikash Kumar Jena, Defects Engineered MoO2 Nanostructures as an Efficient Electrocatalyst for Oxygen Evolution Reaction, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 3, 5208–5218, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1021/acsaem.9b02551, IF: 6.024.
27. MM Juvaid, Soumya Sarkar, Pranjal Kumar Gogoi, Siddhartha Ghosh, Meenakshi Annamalai, Yung-Chang Lin, Saurav Prakash, Sreetosh Goswami, Changjian Li, Sonu Hooda, Hariom Jani, Mark BH Breese, Andrivo Rusydi, Stephen John Pennycook, Kazu Suenaga, MS Ramachandra Rao, Thirumalai Venkatesan, Direct Growth of Wafer-Scale, Transparent, p-Type Reduced-Graphene-Oxide-like Thin Films by Pulsed Laser Deposition, ACS nano, 14, 3290 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1021/acsnano.9b08916, IF: 15.881.
26. G. K. Dalapati, S. Masudy-Panah, R. Siavash Moakhar, S. Chakrabortty, S. Ghosh, A. Kushwaha, R. Katal, C. S. Chua, G. Xiao, S. Tripathy, and S. Ramakrishna, Nanoengineered Advanced Materials for Enabling Hydrogen Economy: Functionalized Graphene Incorporated Cupric Oxide Catalyst for Efficient Solar Hydrogen Production, Global Challenges, 4, 1900087 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1002/gch2.201900087, IF: 4.306.
25. Author links open overlay panel S.Karmakar, B. Raviteja, Chetan D. Mistari, Vanshree Parey, Ranjit Thapa, M. A. More, D. Behera, Superior field emission and alternating current conduction mechanisms for grains and grain boundaries in an NiO-[CdO]2 nanocomposite, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 142,109462, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpcs.2020.109462, IF: 3.442.
24. Shreya Sarkar, Lakshay Dheer, C. P. Vinod, Ranjit Thapa, Umesh V. Waghmare and Sebastian C. Peter, Stress-Induced Electronic Structure Modulation of Manganese-Incorporated Ni2P Leading to Enhanced Activity for Water Splitting, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 3, 1271, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1021/acsaem.9b02097, IF: 6.024.
23. E S Erakulan, Mathan Kumar E, Puru Jena, Ranjit Thapa, B2H6 splitting on catalytic surfaces and role of BH 3 towards hydrogen spillover, Journal of Power Sources, 455, 227973, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2020.227973, IF: 8.247.
22. Ke Huang, Liang Wu, Maoyu Wang, Nyayabanta Swain, M. Mallikarjuna, Tailoring magnetic order via atomically stacking 3d/5d electrons to achieve high-performance spintronic devices, et. al. Applied Physics Reviews, 7, 011401, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5124373, IF: 17.054.
21. Himanshu Saini, M. V. Jyothirmai, Umesh V. Waghmare, Ranjit Thapa, Role of van der Waals interaction to enhance the photon absorption capability of MoS 2 /2D heterostructures, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 22, 2775, (2020), https://doi.org/10.1039/C9CP05782J, IF: 3.43.
20. Subrata Karmakar, Vanshree Parey, Chetan Mistari, Ranjit Thapa, Mahendra More, and Dhrubananda Behera, Electric Field Emission and Anomalies of Electrical conductivity above room temperature in Heterogeneous NiO-SnO 2 Nano-Ceramic Composites, Journal of Applied Physics, 127, 034102, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5123997, IF: 2.546.
19. Subrata Karmakar, Vanshree Parey, Chetan Mistari, Ranjit Thapa, Mahendra More, and Dhrubananda Behera, Fowler-Nordheim Law Correlated Improved Field Emission in Self-Assembled NiCr 2 O 4 Nanosheets, physica A status solidi (a) – applications and materials science, 217, 1900741, 2020, https://doi.org/10.1002/pssa.201900741, IF: 1.759.
18. Nehla, P., V.K. Anand, Klemke, B., Lake, B., Dhaka, R .SMagnetocaloric properties and critical behavior of Co2Cr1- xMnxAl Heusler alloys, Journal of Applied Physics, 126 (20), 203903, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5128157, IF: 2.546.
17. Siarhei Zhuk, Terence Kin Shun Wong, Shreyash Sudhakar Hadke, Stener Lie, Asim Guchhait, Yu Gao, Lydia Helena Wong, Shuying Cheng, Xinghui Wang, Goutam Kumar Dalapati, Molybdenum incorporated Cu1.69ZnSnS4 kesterite photovoltaic devices with bilayer microstructure and tunable optical-electronic properties, Solar Energy 194, 777-787, (2019), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.solener.2019.11.021, IF: 5.742.
16. J.H. Kim, C.Hyun, H.Kim, J. K. Dash, K.Lhm and G.-H Lee, Thickness-insensitive properties of α-MoO3 nanosheets by weak interlayer coupling, Nano Letters, 19, 8868-8876, (2019), https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.nanolett.9b03701, IF: 11.189.
15. M. V. Jyothirmai, Himanshu Saini, Noejung Park, and Ranjit Thapa, Screening of Suitable Cationic Dopants for Solar Absorber Material CZTS/Se: A first-principles study, Scientific Reports, 9,15983, (2019), https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-52410-3, IF: 4.379.
14. Chetan D. Mistari, Vanshree Parey, Ranjit Thapa, Mahendra More, Dhrubananda Behera, Microporous Network of NiMn2O4 as Potent Cathode Materials for Electric Field Emission, Subrata Karmakar, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 53, 055103 (2020), https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6463/ab523a, IF: 3.207.
13. Subhadeep Roy, Soumyajyoti Biswas, Purusattam Ray, Failure time in heterogeneous systems, Phys. Rev. Research, 1, 033047 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevResearch.1.033047.
12. Paramita Banerjee, Ranjit Thapa, A. Rajkamal, K. R. S. Chandrakumar, G. P. Das, First-principles identification of the origin for higher activity of surface doped carbon nanohorn: Impact on hydrogen storage, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 44, 23196 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2019.07.013, IF: 5.816.
11. Chandra Shekar Bhatt, Bharathkumar Nagaraj, Deepanjan Ghosh, Ramasamy Suresh, Ranjit Thapa, Sreekar Babu Marpu, Anil Kumar Suresh, Core-composite mediated separation of diverse nanoparticles to purity, Soft Matter, 15, 7787-7794 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1039/C9SM01571J, IF: 3.679.
10. Shatabda Bhattacharya, Diptiman Dinda, E. Mathan Kumar, Ranjit Thapa, Shyamal K. Saha, Charge transfer induced anomalous magnetic behavior in 2D α-Fe2O3 nanosheets grown on Graphene surface, Journal of Applied Physics, 125, 233904 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5096396, IF: 2.546.
9. A. Rajkamal, Ranjit Thapa, Review on Carbon Allotropes as Anode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries, Advanced Materials Technology, 4, 1900307, (2019), https://doi.org/10.1002/admt.201900307, IF: 7.848.
8. Soumyajyoti Biswas, and Michael Zaiser, Avalanche dynamics in hierarchical fiber bundle, Phys. Rev. E 100, 022133, (2019), https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevE.100.022133, IF: 2.529.
7. Soumyajyoti Biswas, Lucas Goehring, Load dependence of power outage statistics, 126, 44002 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1209/0295-5075/126/44002, IF: 1.947.
6. P Maiti, P Guha, R Singh, J. K. Dash, PV Satyam, Optical band gap, local work function and field emission properties of MBE grown β-MoO3 nanoribbonsLETTER, Applied Surface Science, 476, 691-700 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2019.01.124, IF: 6.707.
5. R. K. Patel, M. Santhosh, J. K. Dash, R. Karpoormath, A. Jha, J. Kwak, M. Patel, J.-H. Kim, Ile-Lys-Val-ala-Val (IKVAV) peptide for neuronal tissue engineering, Polymers for Advanced Technologies, 30, 4-12 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1002/pat.4442, IF: 3.665.
4. R. K. Patel, J. T. Park, M. Patel, J. K. Dash, E.B. Goud, R. Kapoormath, A. Mishra, J. Kwak, J.-H. Kim, Transition-metal-based layered double hydroxides tailored for energy conversion and storage, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 6, 12-29 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1039/C7TA09370E, IF: 12.732.
3. C. D Bostick, Sabyasachi Mukhopadhyay, Israel Pecht, Mordechai Sheves, David Cahen, David Lederman, Protein bioelectronics: A review of what we do and do not know, Reports on Progress in Physics, 81, 026601, (2018), https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6633/aa85f2, IF: 17.264.
2. J.-H. Kim#, J. K. Dash#, J.Y. Kwon, C. Hyun, H. Kim, E. Ji, G.-H. Lee, #Joint First Author, van der Waals epitaxial growth of single crystal α-MoO3 layers on layered materials growth templates, 2D Materials, 6, 015016, (2018), https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3028-867X, IF: 7.103.
1.Salla Gangi Reddy, Vijay Kumar, Yoko Miyamoto, and R. P. Singh, Scattering of Poincare beams: Polarization speckles, Optics Express, 25, 19886-19893, (2017), https://doi.org/10.1364/OE.25.019886, IF: 3.894.