1. Shaila S G and Vadivel A., 2018, Textual and Visual Information Retrieval using Query Refinement and Pattern Analysis, Springer, ISBN 978-981-13-2558-8 , Received one time royalty of 1000 EUROS.
2. P Sumathy, P Shanmuga Vadivu and A Vadivel., 2018, Image Retrieval and Analysis Using Text and Fuzzy Shape Features: Emerging Research and Opportunities, A volume in the Advances in Multimedia Interactive Technologies Book Series, IGI Global
1. Tripathi, D. , Shukla, A.K., Reddy, B. R. and Bopche, G.S., 2020. Multi-Layer Hybrid Credit Scoring Model Based on Feature Selection, Ensemble Learning, and Ensemble Classifier. In Handbook of Research on Emerging Trends and Applications of Machine Learning (pp. 444-460). IGI Global.
2. Shaila S G and Vadivel A, 2020, Introducing the Deep Learning for Digital Age (150319-101707), Book Ch. 17: Handbook of Research on Applications and Implementations of Machine Learning Techniques - DOI.10.4018/978-1-5225-9902-9.ch017.
3. Shaila S G and Vadivel A, 2020, Introduction to The World of Artificial Intelligence (150319-060310) , Book Ch. 19: Handbook of Research on Applications and Implementations of Machine Learning Techniques - DOI - 10.4018/978-1-5225-9902-9.ch019.
4. Ashok Kumar Pradhan, Santosh Bhaskar and Priyanka, “IoT Cloud Network for Healthcare”, Cloud Network Management: An IOT based Framework, CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, USA in 2020. (in press)
1. Sengar, S.S. and Mukhopadhyay, S., 2019. Motion segmentation-based surveillance video compression using adaptive particle swarm optimization. Neural Computing and Applications, pp.1-15.
2. Sengar, S.S. and Mukhopadhyay, S., 2020. Moving object detection using statistical background subtraction in wavelet compressed domain. Multimedia Tools and Applications, 79(9), pp.5919-5940.
3. Shukla, A.K. and Tripathi, D., 2020. Detecting biomarkers from microarray data using distributed correlation based gene selection. Genes & Genomics, pp.1-17.
4. Shukla, A.K., Pippal, S.K., Gupta, S., Ramachandra Reddy, B. and Tripathi, D., 2020. Knowledge discovery in medical and biological datasets by integration of Relief-F and correlation feature selection techniques. Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, (Preprint), pp.1-12.
5. Kumaran, N., Vadivel, A. and Kumar, S.S., 2018. Recognition of human actions using CNN-GWO: a novel modeling of CNN for enhancement of classification performance”, Multimedia Tools Application , Springer, Vol 77 (88), pp 23115–23147
6. Shaila.S.G, Suma Avani, Fayeqa Faiz, Vadivel A., 2018, Analysis of Human Emotions using Computational Geometry for Nose and Lips Facial Features, International Journal of Advances in Electronics and Computer Science, 6-9
7. A Swaminathan, A Vadivel, Michael Arock., 2020, "FERCE: Facial Expression Recognition for Combined Emotions using FERCE algorithm", IETE Journal of Research(in press).
8. T. L. Sivarama Krishna and T. Ragunathan, Performance evaluation of Speculative Semantics-Based Algorithm to Improve the Performance of Distributed File Systems, International Journal of Communication Networks and Distributed Systems , Inderscience publications, February 2019, Vol. 22., no. 33, pages 275-293."
9. G. Rathnamma. T. Ragunathan and Shobabindu, Improving Performance of a Distributed File System using Hierarchical Collaborative Global Caching Algorithm with Rank_Based Replacement Technique"" International Journal of Communicaion Networks and Distributed Systems, Inderscience publications (in press).
10. Kethavath Prem Kumar, Thirumalaisamy Ragunathan, Devara Vasumathi, Pamulapati Krishna Prasad, An Efficient Load Balancing Technique based on Cuckoo Search and Firefly Algorithm in Cloud, International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Ssytems,
Intelligent Networks and Systems Society publications (in press).
11. "Das, B., Enduri, M.K., Kiyomi, M., Misra, N., Otachi, Y., Reddy, I.V. and Yoshimura, S., 2019.
On structural parameterizations of firefighting. Theoretical Computer Science, 782, pp.79-90."
12. "Das, B., Dasgupta, A., Enduri, M.K. and Reddy, I.V., 2018. On NC algorithms for problems on bounded rank-width graphs. Information Processing Letters, 139, pp.64-67"
13. Sobin, C. C. " Internet of Things-A survey on Architecture, Protocols and Research Challenges", In Springer Wireless Personal Communications, doi: 10.1007/s11277-020-07108-5, 2020. (SCI)
14. Amit Misra, Snehanshu Saha, Simran Mahija, Sumana Sinha, Vaskar Raychoudhury, C. C. Sobin, "Empirical Study of Dynamics of Amoebiasis Transmission in MANET’s ", In Wiley International Journal of Communication Systems, e4186. https://doi.org/10.1002/dac.4186, 2019. (SCI)
15. Ashok Kumar Pradhan, and Bijoy Chand Chatterjee, Eiji Oki and Tanmay De, “Knapsack based Multicast Traffic Grooming in an Optical Networks." Journal of Optical Switching and Networks, (OSN), pp. 40-49, vol. 27, no. 1, 2018 (SCI Indexed)
1. Sengar, S.S., 2019, May. Motion segmentation based on structure-texture decomposition and improved three frame differencing. In IFIP International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications and Innovations, Greece (pp. 609-622). Springer, Cham.
2. Sengar, S.S., Kumar S., Raina P., and Mahaliyan M., 2020, February. Bot Detection in Social Networks Based on Machine Learning Techniques, User Information and Activities. In International Conference on Advances in Signal Processing and Artificial Intelligence, Berlin, Germany. (Accepted)
3. Sengar, S.S., Hariharan, U., and Rajkumar, K., 2020, March. Multimodal Biometric Authentication System using Deep Learning Method. In International Conference on Emerging Smart Computing and Informatics, AISSMS, Institute of Information Technology, Pune, India. (Accepted)"
4. Shaila S.G. Prasanna MSM, Niveditha L, Vadivel A., 2017. Support Automation Connectivity System for Big Data Applications, In proceedings of International Conference on Inventive Computing and Informatics (ICICI 2017) IEEE, ISBN: 978-1-5386-4031-9.pp: 805-809.
5. Shaila S.G, Suma Avni, Rashmi, Vadivel A., 2017, “Finger Vein and Finger Texture based Biometric approach for Personal Identification", In proceedings of International Conference on Inventive Computing and Informatics (ICICI 2017) IEEE, ISBN: 978-1-5386-4031-9.pp: 527-531.
6. Shaila S.G, Suma Avni, Fayeqa Faiz, Vadivel A., 2017, Analysis Of Human Emotions Using Computational Geometry For Nose And Lips Facial Features, In proceedings of 38th International Conference on IRF-2017 IEEE, pp: 18-21 (Best paper award).
7. I Anitha and A Vadivel., (2019), Human Activity Recognition on Multivariate Time Series data: A Technical Review, In Proc. International Conference on Data Science, Machine Learning & Applications (ICDSMLA 2019), Hyderabad, India,
8. Vatsal R, Rishvanth K, Saurabh G, Saurav R, Pushya M, I Anitha Rani and Vadivel A., 2019, Smart Surveillance and Real-Time Human Action Recognition using OpenPose, In Proc. International Conference on Data Science, Machine Learning & Applications (ICDSMLA 2019), Hyderabad, India,
9. "Anusha Nalajala, T. Ragunathan, Sri Harsha Tavidisetty Rajendra, Nagamlla Venkata Sai Nikhith and Rathnamma Gopisetty , Improving the Performance of Distributed File System through Frequent Block Access-based Prefetching Algorithm, ICCCNT 2019, 10th International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking Technologies, July 6-8, 2019, IIT Kanpur, India"
10. Amrutham Abhinav., V. M. Manikandan and Bini A. A., 2020, An Improved Reversible Data Hiding on Encrypted Images by Selective Pixel Flipping Technique. In Fifth IEEE International Conference on Devices, Circuits and Systems (ICDCS'20) (pp. 294 – 298). IEEE.
11. Sandeep Kumar Yedla., V. M. Manikandan and Panchami V., 2020, March. Real-time Scene Change Detection with Object Detection for Automated Stock Verification. In Fifth International Conference on Devices, Circuits and Systems (ICDCS'20) (pp. 157-161). IEEE.
12. V. M. Manikandan and Renjith, P., 2020, February. An Efficient Overflow Handling Technique for Histogram Shifting based Reversible Data Hiding. In International Conference on Innovative Trends in Information Technology (ICITIIT) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
13. V. M. Manikandan and Bini A. A., 2019, December. An Improved Reversible Data Hiding Through Encryption Scheme with Block Prechecking. In Third International Conference on Computing and Network Communications (CoCoNet'19). [Paper will be published in Procedia Computer Science]
14 V. M. Manikandan., 2019, December. Extraction of Personal Data from Image Pool for Efficient Personal Recommendation, In 34th Indian Engineering Congress. [Paper will be published in the annual technical volume of IEI].
15 Sobin, C.C. and Manikandan, V.M., 2019, November. A Secure Audio Steganography Scheme using Genetic Algorithm. In Fifth International Conference on Image Information Processing (ICIIP) (pp. 403-407). IEEE.
16 V. M. Manikandan and Masilamani, V., 2019, September. An Improved Reversible Data Hiding Scheme Through Novel Encryption. In International Conference on Next Generation Computing Applications (NextComp) (pp. 1-5). IEEE.
17 V. M. Manikandan and Masilamani, V., 2019, July. A Novel Entropy-based Reversible Data Hiding during Encryption. In International Conference on Energy, Systems and Information Processing (ICESIP) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
18 Santosh Bhaskar and Ashok Kumar Pradhan, “SHPI: Smart Healthcare System for Patients in ICU using IoT” in 2019 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Networks and Telecommunications Systems (IEEE ANTS-2020) (in press).