MTech/equivalent degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related areas with First class
1. Written Test will be conducted based on the BTech CSE syllabus
2. Based on the written test performance and marks obtained in MTech, candidates will be considered for attending the interview
3. Technical interview will be done by the expert committee
4. Final selection and choice of supervisor will be based on the availability of professors in the selected research area of choice
Monthly stipend Rs 36,000/-
1. Candidates have to complete the course work and the research work as prescribed by the University.