1. ‘Pandey, G. (2017). States of Farmers in Rural India’ Mittal Publications, Delhi, ISBN 81-8324-812-8
1. Hazrana, J., Birthal, P.S., Negi, D.S., Mani, G., and Pandey, G. (2019). Spatial Spillovers, Structural Transformation and Economic Growth in India. Agricultural Economics Research Review. Vol. 32 (2), Pp 145-158. ISSN 0971-3441 (print) 0974-0279 (online). DOI: 10.5958/0974-0279.2019.00028.4 (Listed in ABCD)
2. Pandey, G., Khan, R. M., and Kumari, S. (2019). Pathways of agricultural transformation: a comparative analysis of Punjab and Bihar. Agricultural Economics Research Review. Vol. 32 (conference issue), Pp 1-11. ISSN 0971-3441 (print) 0974-0279 (online). DOI: 10.5958/0974-0279.2019.00013.2 (Listed in ABCD)
3. Birthal, P. S., Joshi, P.K., Roy, D. and Pandey, G. (2019). Transformation and Sources of Growth in Southeast Asian Agriculture. Discussion Paper 01834, International Food Policy and Research Institute, (IFPRI) Washington D.C. May 2019 Scopus
4. Birthal, P. S, Pandey, G., Jumrani, J and Harzana, J. (2019). Supply response of Indian dairying. Indian Journal of Animal Science. Vol. 89 (4), Pp 103-109. April 2019 ISSN: 0367-8318. Scopus
5. Ranganathan, T., and Pandey, G. (2018). Who leaves the farmland fallow and why? An Empirical Investigation using Nationally Representative Survey Data in India. The European Journal of Development Research. Palgrave Macmillan UK Publication. Vol. 30 (5), Pp 914-933. December 2018. ISSN: 0957-8811 (print version) ISSN: 1743-9728 (electronic version) https://doi.org/10.1057/s41287-018-0139-2. Scopus (Listed in ABCD)
6. Pandey, G. (2018). Tackling poverty and inequality among farm households in Bihar: implications for achieving sustainable development goals (SDGs). Agricultural Economics Research Review. Vol. 31 (conference issue), Pp 17-24. November 2018. ISSN 0971-3441 (print) 0974-0279 (online). http://dx.doi.org/10.5958/0974-0279.2018.00018.6. Indexed/Abstracted: J-Gate, Agricola, Google Scholar, Indian Journal.com (Listed in ABCD)
7. Pandey, G., and Ranganathan, T. (2018). Changing land-use pattern of India: Has there been an expansion of fallow lands?. Agricultural Economics Research Review, Vol. 31 (1), Pp 113-122. January -June 2018. ISSN 0971-3441 (print) 0974-0279 (online). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5958/0974-0279.2018.00011.3. Indexed/Abstracted: J-Gate, Agricola, Google Scholar, Indian Journal.com (Listed in ABCD)
8. Ranganathan, T., and Pandey, G. (2017). Tenancy and Fallow Land. World Development Perspectives, Vol.7-8, Pp. 28-31. November 2017. Elsevier Publication ISSN 2452-2929. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wdp.2017.11.002. Scopus (Listed in ABCD)
9. Ranganathan, T., Tripathi, A., and Pandey, G. (2017). Income Mobility among Social Groups. Economic and Political Weekly. Vol. 52, Issue 41, Pp. 73-76. October 2017. ISSN 2349-8846. Scopus (Listed in ABCD)
10. Ranganathan, T., Rao, N. C., and Pandey, G. (2017). Pilot Project to Ascertain the Use of Diesel for Irrigation. Agriculture Situation in India, Vol. LXXIV, No. 3, pp. 42-44. June 2017. Ministry of Agri. & FW, GoI ISSN 0002-1679.
11. Pandey, G. K. (2016). Extent, Magnitude and Determinants of Indebtedness among Farmers in Eastern India: A Survey Based Study. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. Vol. 73, No. 4, Pp. 450-462. December 2016. ISSN 0019-5014. Scopus (Listed in ABCD)
12. Pandey, G. K. (2016). Income and Inequality among Farming Community: A Field Based Study of Bihar, India. Asia Pacific Journal of Rural Development. Vol. 26, No. 2, pp. 97-115. December 2016. Sage Publication, EISSN: 20740131 ISSN 1018-5291. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1018529120160205. Scopus (Listed in ABCD)
13. Pandey, G. (2016). Level of Income, Pattern of Expenditure and Poverty among Farming Community in Rural Bihar’, Indian Journal of Economics and Development, NAAS Score: 4.01, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 283-292. April 2016. ISSN 2277-5412 (online) 2322-0430 (print). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5958/2322-0430.2016.00137.2. Scopus
14. Pandey, G. K. (2016). Income and Livelihood Issues of Peasants: Evidence from Bihar. Indian Journal of Economics. Vol. XCVI, pp. 507-533, January (Special Issue) 2016. ISSN 0019-5170. Scopus (Listed in ABCD)
15. Ranganathan, T., Tripathi, A., and Pandey, G. (2016). Income Mobility among Social Groups in Indian Rural Households. Working Paper 368, Institute of Economic Growth, New Delhi, July 2016.
16. Pandey, G. K. (2015). ‘An Inter-Districts Analysis of Income and Inequality among Farmers in Rural Bihar’ Agriculture Situation in India (Special Issue), Vol. LXXII, No. 9, pp. 90-100. December 2015, ISSN 0002-1679.
17. Pandey, S., and Pandey, G. (2015). Agriculture Scenario in India after WTO. Uttar Pradesh-Uttarakhand Economic Association. (UPUEA) 10th Annual Volume, pp. 214-217, 2015. November 2015. ISSN 0975-2382.
18. Pandey, G. K. (2015). Levels, Pattern and Distribution of Consumption Expenditure of Farmers in Rural Bihar: An Empirical Analysis. International Journal of Management and Social Science Research Review. Vol. I, NO. 10, pp 40-50. April 2015. ISSN 2349-6738.
19. Pandey, G. K., and Kumari, S. (2014). Need of Environment Conservation for the Sustainable Livelihoods. International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics & Management, Vol. IV, NO. VI, pp. 79-82. June 2014. ISSN (online) 2231 – 4245.
20. Pandey, G. K. (2012) ‘Backbone of Bihar Economy on Backfoot’ Mainstream, Vol. 50, No. 34, pp. 28-30. August 2012. ISSN 0542-1462.
21. Pandey, G. K., and Singh, D. (2012). Working Environment in SEZs (A Case Study of DLF Cyber City Developers Ltd., Gurgaon Info Space Ltd., and Reliance Haryana SEZ Limited in India. Emerging Trends in Social Sciences, Vol. 1, and Issue. 1, pp. 47-53, October 2012. ISSN 2277-8624.
22. Kohli, S., and Pandey, G. K. (2011). Flow of Institutional Credit and Indebtedness among Farmers in India. Nava Arthiki, Vol.19, No.2, pp. 37-44, July-Dec 2011. ISSN 2277-259.
Others Publication rather than Referred Journal
23. Pandey, G. (2017). How to Double the Farmers’ Income Under livelihood crises? ISMP Quarterly, Vol.1, No. 1, pp. 81-85, 2017.
24. Pandey, G. (2018). ‘Rural Credit and Financial Penetration by Farmers: A Zone-wise Analysis of Bihar’ in Mehta, N., and Arya, A (eds): Role of Public Policy in Development Process, Academic Foundation, New Delhi. Pp 117-136. ISBN 9789332704213.
25. Pandey, G. (2016). ‘An Analysis of Access and Utilization of Credit by Farmers in Rural Bihar’ in Verma. S. (eds.): Rural Indebtedness in Punjab and other States: Problems and the way Out. CRIID Chandigarh. ISBN 978-81-385835-81-0.
26. Pandey, G. (2015). ‘Question of Sustainability of Peasant and Agrarian Distress of Punjab Economy’ in Ansari, I.A, (eds): Environment Development: Issues and Challenges, Raj Publication, New Delhi 2015. ISBN 978-93-82281-43-6.
27. Pandey, G., and Kumari, S. (2014). ‘Trends in Indian Agricultural Growth (Changing Structure, Performance, Agrarian Distress and Reforms’ in Shastri, R. K and Tripathi, R (eds): Dimension of Public Policy: Changing Scenario, Excel India Publishers, New Delhi. ISBN 978-93-8842223.
28. Pandey, G. (2013). ‘An Analysis of District-wise Farm Household Income: A Case Study of Bihar’ in Chandra, S.K, Babu V.S and Nath, P.K (eds) from NIRD Hyderabad: Agricultural Crises in India: A Way Out, Academic Foundation, New Delhi. ISBN 978-93-3270032-1.