1. Birthal, P. S., Hazrana, J., Negi, D. S. and Pandey, G. (2021). Assessing benefits of irrigation against heat stress in agriculture: Evidence from wheat crop in India. Agricultural Water Management. Vol 255 (1 Sept 2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agwat.2021.106950, Scopus
2. Pandey, G and Kumari, S. (2021). Dynamics of agricultural growth and diversification in eastern India. Journal of Agribusiness in Developing and Emerging Economies. https://doi.org/10.1108/JADEE-06-2020-0131 Vol. 11 (2), pp 105-120. ISSN 2044-0839 (Listed in ABDC) Scopus
3. Hafsal K, S Anandarao and S Raja Sethu Durai (2020), Efficiency of Indian Banks with Non-Performing Assets - Evidence from Two-stage Network DEA, Future Business Journal, Vol 6 (26) (Springer Open)
4. Anoop S Kumar and S Anandarao (2020), Efficient or Adaptive? Evidence from Indonesian Forex Market, International Journal of Public Affairs, e2250. (Scopus Index and ABDC "B").
5. Rao, B.M., & Padhi, P. (2020). Common Determinants of the Likelihood of Currency Crises in BRICS. Global Business Review, 21(3), 698-712.
6. Rao, B.M., & Padhi, P. (2020). Macroeconomic Costs of Currency Crises in BRICS: An Empirical Analysis. Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, 13(3), 223-243.
7. Subramanian, A. & Rao, B.M. (2020). Diversifying Investor’s Portfolio Using Bitcoin: An Econometric Analysis. Journal of Public Affairs (In Press).
8. Manzoor Hassan Malik and Nirmala Velan, (2020), "An analysis of IT Software and Service Exports from India", International Trade, Politics, Development, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 03-25.
9. Hazrana, J., Birthal, P.S., Negi, D.S., Mani, G., and Pandey, G. (2019). Spatial Spillovers, Structural Transformation and Economic Growth in India. Agricultural Economics Research Review. Vol. 32 (2), Pp 145-158. ISSN 0971-3441 (print) 0974-0279 (online). DOI:10.5958/0974-0279.2019.00028.4 (Listed in ABDC)
10. Pandey, G., Khan, R. M., and Kumari, S. (2019), Pathways of Agricultural Transformation: A Comparative Analysis of Punjab and Bihar-Agricultural Economics Research Review. 32, 1-11.
11. Birthal, P. S, Pandey, G., Jumrani, J and Harzana, J. (2019). Supply Response of Indian Dairying- Indian Journal of Animal Science. 89 (4), 103-109.
12. Suvvari Anandarao, S Raja Sethu Durai, Phanindra Goyari, Efficiency Decomposition in two-stage Data Envelopment Analysis: An application to Life Insurance companies in India, Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2019, 17(2), 271-285(ABDC "B")
13. Anoop S Kumar, Suvvari Anandarao (2019), Volatility Spillover in Crypto-Currency Markets: Some Evidence from GARCH and Wavelet Analysis, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 524, 448-458 (Scopus Q2)
14. Suvvari Anandarao, S Raja Sethu Durai and Phanindra Goyari, Financial Performance assessment using Grey Relational Analysis (GRA): An application to Life Insurance companies in India, Grey Systems: Theory and Application, 2019, 9(4), 502-516 (Web of Science, Emerald).
15. Rao, B.M., & Padhi, P. (2019). Identifying the Early Warnings of Currency Crisis in India. Foreign Trade Review, 54(4), 269-299.
16. Manzoor Hassan Malik and Nirmala Velan, (2019), "An assessment of impact of globalization on Indian IT and ITES exports", Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management, Vol. 10, No. 3, pp. 751-768.
17. Manzoor Hassan Malik and Nirmala Velan, (2019), "Software and Services Export, IT Investments and GDP Nexus in India: Evidence from VECM Analysis", International Trade, Politics, Development, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 100-119.
18. Ranganathan, T., and Pandey, G. (2018). Who Leaves the Farmland Fallow and Why? An Empirical Investigation using Nationally Representative Survey Data in India- The European Journal of Development Research. Palgrave Macmillan Publication. 30 (5), 914-933 (2018).
19. Pandey, G. (2018), Tackling Poverty and Inequality Among Farm Households in Bihar: Implications for Achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)- Agricultural Economics Research Review. 31, Pp 17-24.
20. Pandey, G., and Ranganathan (2018), Changing Land-use Pattern of India: Has there been an expansion of Fallow Lands? - T. Agricultural Economics Research Review, 31 (1), 113-122.
21. Manzoor Hassan Malik, (2018), "Role of ICT in Agriculture Productivity in India", Research Review International Journal of Multidisciplinary, Vol. 03, No. 11, pp. 948-953.
22. Ranganathan, T., and Pandey, G. (2017), Tenancy and Fallow Land-World Development Perspective. 7-8, 28-31 Elsevier Publication.
23. Ranganathan, T., Tripathi, A., and Pandey, G. (2017), Income Mobility among Social Groups-. Economic and Political Weekly. 52(41), 73-76.
24. Ranganathan, T., Rao, N. C., and Pandey, G. (2017), Pilot Project to Ascertain the Use of Diesel for Irrigation- Agriculture Situation in India. LXXIV (3), 42-44.
25. Pandey, G. (2017), How to Double the Farmers’ Income Under Livelihood Crises? - ISMP Quarterly, 1(1), 81-85.
26. Balaga, M. R., & Padhi, P. (2017). Evaluating Indian Economy's Vulnerability to Currency Crisis. Theoretical & Applied Economics, 24(3), 97-114
27. Pandey, G. K. (2016), Extent, Magnitude and Determinants of Indebtedness among Farmers in Eastern India: A Survey Based Study-Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 73 (4), 450-462.
28. Pandey, G. K., (2016), Income and Inequality among Farming Community: A Field Based Study of Bihar, India- Asia Pacific Journal of Rural Development. 26(2), 97-115. Sage Publication.
29. Pandey, G. (2016), Level of Income, Pattern of Expenditure and Poverty among Farming Community in Rural Bihar- Indian Journal of Economics and Development, 12(2), 283-292.
30. Pandey, G. K. Income and Livelihood Issues of Peasants: Evidence from Bihar. Indian Journal of Economics. XCVI, 507-533 (2016 Special Issue).
31. Manzoor Hassan Malik and Nirmala Velan, (2016), "Trends and determinants of IT-BPM exports in India", Journal of Science and Technology Policy Management, Vol. 7, Issue: 2, pp. 212-232.
32. Pandey, G. K. (2015 Special Issue), An Inter-Districts Analysis of Income and Inequality among Farmers in Rural Bihar- Agriculture Situation in India. LXXII (9), 90-100.
33. Pandey, G. K. and Kumari, S. (2014), Need of Environment Conservation for the Sustainable Livelihood- International Journal of Research in Commerce, Economics & Management, IV(VI), 79-82.
34. Manzoor Hassan Malik, S. H. Malik, (2014), "Determinants of Software Exports during Global Economic Slowdown", Journal of Science and Technology Policy in China, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 212-230.
35. Pandey, G. K. Backbone of Bihar Economy on Backfoot- Mainstream, 50(34), 28-30 (2012).
36. Kohli, S., and Pandey, G. K. Flow of Institutional Credit, and Indebtedness among Farmers in India- Nava Arthiki. 19(2), 37-44(2011).
1. Birthal, P S and Pandey, G (2020). ‘Structural Transformation and Sources of Growth in South Asian Agriculture’ in Mishra, A K; Kumar, A and Joshi, P. K (eds): Transforming Agriculture in South Asia: The Role of Value Chains, Routledge Taylor and Francis Publication. DOI: 10.4324/9781003024996-5, Scopus, Web of Science.
2. Pandey, G. (2018). ‘Rural Credit and Financial Penetration by Farmers: A Zone-wise Analysis of Bihar’ in Mehta, N., and Arya, A (eds): Role of Public Policy in Development Process, Academic Foundation, New Delhi. Pp 117-136. ISBN 9789332704213.
3. Pandey, G. (2016). ‘An Analysis of Access and Utilization of Credit by Farmers in Rural Bihar’ in Verma. S. (eds.): Rural Indebtedness in Punjab and other States: Problems and the way Out. CRIID Chandigarh. ISBN 978-81-385835-81-0.
4. Pandey, G. (2015). ‘Question of Sustainability of Peasant and Agrarian Distress of Punjab Economy’ in Ansari, I.A, (eds): Environment Development: Issues and Challenges, Raj Publication, New Delhi 2015. ISBN 978-93-82281-43-6.
5. Pandey, G., and Kumari, S. (2014). ‘Trends in Indian Agricultural Growth (Changing Structure, Performance, Agrarian Distress and Reforms’ in Shastri, R. K and Tripathi, R (eds): Dimension of Public Policy: Changing Scenario, Excel India Publishers, New Delhi. ISBN 978-93-8842223.
6. Pandey, G. (2013). ‘An Analysis of District-wise Farm Household Income: A Case Study of Bihar’ in Chandra, S.K, Babu V.S and Nath, P.K (eds) from NIRD Hyderabad: Agricultural Crises in India: A Way Out, Academic Foundation, New Delhi. ISBN 978-93-3270032-1.
1. P.K., Roy, D. and Pandey, G. (2019) Transformation and Sources of Growth in Southeast Asian Agriculture-Birthal, P. S., Joshi, Discussion Paper 01834, International Food Policy and Research Institute, (IFPRI) Washington D.C.
2. Ranganathan, T., Tripathi, A., and Pandey, G. Income Mobility among Social Groups in Indian Rural Households- Working Paper 368, Institute of Economic Growth, New Delhi, July 2016.