M.Tech/equivalent degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related areas with First class
1. Written test will be condcuted based on the B.Sc. CS syllabus
2. Based on the written test performance and marks obtained in M.Tech/equivalent degree, candidates will be considered for attending interview
3. Technical interview will be done by the expert committee
4. Final selection and choice of supervisor will be based on availability of professors in selected research area of choice
Monthly stipend Rs 20,000/-
1. Candidates have to complete the course work and the research work as prescribed by the University.