1. Haroon, A. and shanmugasundaram, D. (2019). A Study on Communication Apprehension and Self-esteem among College Students. Journal of Applied Science and Computations, Volume VI (Issue 1), pp.2158-2166.
2. Haroon, A. and shanmugasundaram, M. (2019). Levels of Communication Apprehension among College Students. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Volume 6 (Issue 1), pp.525-531.
3. Vijaykumar, S.D. , Kumar, R., Kaur, A., Bhat, V., Verma, R. & Kedia, A. (2018). Self-Compassion as a Foundation for the Development of Character Strengths in Adolescents. In (Ed.) Character Strengths Development: Concepts and Practices from Positive Psychology (pp. 179-203). Sage Publications.
4. Khadhijah, Z. & Vijaykumar, S.D. (2018). Difference in Social Anxiety among Students of Single-sex and Co-Education Schools. International Journal of Indian Psychology, 6(4), 118-126. DIP:18.01.032/20180604, DOI:10.25215/0604.032.
5. Dhir, R, Parashar, N. & Vijaykumar, S.D. (2018). “Categorization of Online Religious Content by undergraduate Students on the Basis of Religiosity and Spirituality”. In (Ed.). Contemporary technologies: Prospects and Challenges for Psychological Well-being (pp. 234-246). Today Publishers.
6. Juanita, J.M., & Vijaykumar, S.D. (2017). Impact of Familial Factors on Resilience and Identity among Undergraduate Students. In (Ed.) Selected papers of the International Conference – Enhancing Well-being across Human Lifespan (pp. 135-151).
7. Vijaykumar, S.D. & Lavanya, T. (2016). Orientations of High School Students and Parents towards Vocational Guidance and Counselling. Indian Journal of Career and Livelihood Planning. Vol 4(1), 38-51.
8. Vijaykumar, S.D. & Lavanya, T. (2015). Vocational Identity and Ego Strengths among Late Adolescents. Annamalai International Journal of Business Studies and Research. Vol 1(1), 61-68.
9. Chopda, M., & Vijaykumar, S.D. (2015). Secondary Trauma Stress among Counselors. International Journal of Psychosocial Research. Special Issue - July, 112-116.
10. Vijaykumar, S.D. & Lavanya, T. (2014). Psychological Perspectives on Teaching in Higher Education: Then and Now. International Journal of Management Research and Social Science.
11. Vijaykumar, S.D., Swetha, T., Lavanya, T. & Swaminathan, V.D. (2014). Relationship of Personality, Time Use Efficiency and Sensory Preference to Working Memory of Post-graduate Students. In Ed. book Cognitive Science in India: Winning Young Scientists, 60-87. TR Publications.