1ST CONVOCATION GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS
All the graduating students are advised to attend the 1st convocation, for which the student needs to submit his/her consent on the link mentioned below latest by November 20, 2021, (Saturday) at 5 PM.
Graduands who do not confirm the registration on time will not be permitted to attend the convocation. The degree recipients who choose “In Absentia” are requested to fill in the latest address so that if required the degree certificate will be dispatched by the post (Postal charges are applicable).
The students who have cleared all the dues are eligible to attend the convocation. Students who still have any dues are advised to contact the Accounts Department immediately at email@example.com and clear the dues.
The students who are awarded the degree “In Absentia” should collect the degree certificate in person from the office of the controller of examinations after the convocation or may request for dispatching the degree certificate through post. The degree certificate will not be handed over to any person other than the students.
In case, the degree certificate has to be dispatched through the post, kindly send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following instructions are to be strictly followed in the Convocation
- The graduands are advised to dress in formals for the convocation.
- The graduands should compulsorily wear a mask and maintain social distancing inside the campus/premises and auditorium with frequent use of sanitiser.
- The recipient of the degree is allowed to bring two guests inside the auditorium if space is available in the auditorium. In case there is no space available in the auditorium, separate live streaming will be arranged for the guests in the atrium.
- The formal Robes will be provided with a security deposit (refundable) on the day of convocation at the registration desk.
- The Robes must be returned immediately after the convocation and claim the refund of the security deposit.
- The registration will start at 11 AM on December 01, 2021. Graduands registered online for attending the convocation IN-PERSON should report to the Registration counters for confirmation.
- The recipient of the degree after the registration is to be seated in the convocation hall latest by 3 PM for Rehearsal and Instructions.
- Only recipients who complete the physical registration and rehearsal will be allowed to attend the convocation.
- All are requested to stand when the academic procession enters the hall and remain standing till members of the procession have taken their seats.
- Once seated there should not be unnecessary movements in the convocation hall and perfect discipline should be maintained.
- When all the candidates have been awarded degrees, the Chancellor will administer the pledge and the graduands should repeat the pledge (in standing).
- Graduands must not leave the convocation hall before the convocation is over and the academic procession has left the convocation hall.
- Guests accompanying should plan their stay (Hostel accommodation will be provided only for the graduands) and make their own travel arrangements keeping in mind that the convocation will not be completed before 11 PM.
- For any queries you may contact email@example.com