15. Shubh Lakshmi and Sanjib Ganguly, “Coordinated operational optimization approach for PV inverters and BESSs to minimize the energy loss of distribution networks”, IEEE Systems Journal, vol. 16, no.1, pp. 1228 – 1238, March 2022.
14. Legendre Neural Network based Intelligent Control of DC-DC Step Down Converter-PMDC Motor Combination - Tousif Khan Nizami, Sasank Das Gangula, Udumula Ramanjaneya Reddy, Harsh S. Dhiman - IFAC-Papers Online, 55 (1), 162-167, (2022).
13. PV/WT integrated system using the Gray Wolf Optimization Technique for power quality improvement –Srikanth Goud B, Rami Reddy, Naga Sai kalyan Ch, Udumula Ramanjaneya Reddy, et.al. – Frontiers in Energy Research (Process and Energy Systems), 10, 957971, (2022).
12. Seagull Optimization Algorithm Based Fractional Order Fuzzy Controller for LFC of Multi Area Diverse Source System With Realistic Constraints - Naga Sai Kalyan, Srikanth Goud, Rami Reddy, Udumula Ramanjaneya Reddy et.al, - Frontiers in Energy Research (Smart Grids), 10, 921426, (2022).
11. Venkata R. Reddy; Crestian Almazan Agustin; Cheng-Kai Lin; Jung-Chieh Chen, “Modulated Dual-Voltage-Vector Model-Free Predictive Current Controller for Synchronous Reluctance Motor Drives With Online Duty Cycle Calculation, IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 97856 – 97867.
10. Ramanjaneya Reddy, High Gain Boost Converter Fed Single-Phase Sine Pulse Width Modulated Inverter, International Journal of Renewable Energy Research, 2022
9. Bhamidi Lokeshgupta, Dynamic Economic and Emission Dispatch with Renewable Energy Integration Under Uncertainties and Demand Side Management, Electrical Engineering, 2021
8. Tarkeshwar Mahato, Design and Implementation of Frequency Controller for Wind Energy-Based Hybrid Power System Using Quasi-Oppositional Harmonic Search Algorithm, Energies, 2021, https://doi.org/10.3390/en14206459
7. Tousif Khan N, Nizami, T.K., Chakravarty, A. and Mahanta, C., Time bound online uncertainty estimation based adaptive control design for DC–DC buck converters with experimental validation IFAC Journal of Systems and Control, 2021
6. Ramanjaneya Reddy U, Single Input LC Series Resonant Converter Based High Brightness Light Emitting Diode Driver with ZVS Journal of Power Technologies, 2021, 10.22541/au.161608161.12896809/v1
5. Somesh Vinayak Tewari, Sharma, S.V., Waghmare, N., Raju, S.J., Rao, K.D. and Sharma, A., Compact Inertial Electrostatic Confinement D-D Fusion Neutron Generator, Elsevier-Annals of Nuclear Energy, 2021, ANUCENE-D-20-01181
4. Tarkeshwar Mahto, Kumar, R., Malik, H., Hussain, S. M., & Ustun, T. S., Fractional Order Fuzzy Based Virtual Inertia Controller Design for Frequency Stability in Isolated Hybrid Power Systems Energies, 2021
3. Tarkeshwar Mahto, Malik, H., Mukherjee, V., Alotaibi, M.A. and Almutairi, A., Renewable generation based hybrid power system control using fractional order-fuzzy controller, Energy Reports, 2021
2. Tousif Khan N and Arghya Chakravarty, Laguerre Neural Network Driven Adaptive Control of DC-DC Step Down Converter, IFAC-PapersOnLine Elsevier, 2020
1. Tousif Khan N and Arghya Chakravarty, Neural Network Integrated Adaptive Backstepping Control of DC-DC Boost Converter, IFAC-PapersOnLine Elsevier, 2020, 10.1016/j.ijleo.2017.11.040
2. Exhaustive Search Approach to Place PV in Distribution Networks for Power Loss Minimization- P. Manoj Sai, M. Dhana Sai Baji, Shubh Lakshmi, Tousif Khan Nizami- Soft Computing: Theories and Applications, Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol. 425, Springer, Singapore, pp 815–824 (2022)
1. Koshy George, Generative Adversarial Networks for Histopathology Staining, Generative Adversarial Networks for Image-to-Image Transition’, edited by A. Nayyar, A Solanki and M Naved, 2021
Tousif Khan N, Nizami, T.K., Chakravarty, A., Mahanta, C., Erratum to "Analysis and Experimental Investigation into a Finite Time Current Observer Based Adaptive Backstepping Control of Buck Converters" (Journal of the Franklin Institute (2018) 355(12) (4996–5017), (S0016003218303387), (10.1016/j.jfranklin.2018.05.026)), Journal of the Franklin Institute, 2019, 10.1016/j.jfranklin.2019.03.009
2. Tousif Khan Nizami and Harsh Dhiman, Global Horizontal Solar Irradiance Forecasting based on Data-Driven and Feature Selection Technique, 6th international conference on Soft Computing Theories and Applications (SoCTA 2021) (Accepted), 2021
1. P. Manoj Sai, G. Nithin Sai, Tousif Khan Nizami, B. Puja Manohari, P. Gopi Krishna. Fast Battery Charging Scheme for Li-Ion Batteries, Soft Computing: Theories and Applications, 2021
2. R. Prakash, B. Lokeshgupta and S. Sivasubramani, "Reliability Improvement of a Radial Distribution System Considering Load Modeling and Energy Management," 2022 Second International Conference on Power, Control and Computing Technologies (ICPC2T), 2022, pp. 1-6.
1. Rahul Kotana, Sundeep Kumar Parisa, Mounika Nagabushanam, Tarkeshwar Mahto and Udumula Ramanjaneya Reddy, “Uninterrupted Multi-output DC-AC Power Supply with Independent Output Voltage Regulation” 3rd International Conference for Emerging Technology (INCET) Belgaum, India, May 27-29, 2022.