Office of The International Admissions is liable for refund process. Request for cancellation of admission must be submitted through Email ids - email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Requests for withdrawals should be made in the prescribed application available here.
The refund amount will be transferred to the bank account as per the detail mentioned in the refund request form. The refund of amount will be effected only by Bank transfer.
The date of request will be considered as the date of formal withdrawal of admission. This date will be considered for determining the eligible percentage of refund (refer table below).
However, the paperwork for refund will be initiated only on the date of receipt of the following documents:
- Filled Refund request form
- All receipts towards the payment of fees
- Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL)
Last date of admission : 31 – Sep - 2020
|Sl.No||Percentage of refund of aggregate fees||Point of time when the notice of withdrawal of admission is served||% Refund of Application Fee (50 USD)|
|1||100%||On or before 16.09.2020||Nil|
|2||90%||17.09.2020 till 30.09.2020||Nil|
|3||80%||1.10.2020 till 15.10.2020||Nil|
|4||50%||16.10.2020 till 30.10.2020||Nil|
|5||0%||On or after 31.10.2020||Nil|
*In case of (1) The University shall deduct 5% of the fees paid by the student, subject to a maximum of Rs.5000/- or equivalent will be deducted as processing charges from the refundable amount other than Application fee.
The above policy will be applied irrespective of whether the student has attended any class or not.
- All refunds will be processed by the Accounts Department of the University upon receiving the approval from the Registrar based on the recommendation of the Director, International Admissions.
- Requests for withdrawals should be made in the prescribed application available here.
- The refund will be made in accordance with RBI/foreign exchange regulations.
- Application and Entrance Test fees, wherever applicable, once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
- If all documents submitted for refund are in order, then the time taken to process and effect the transfer of refund money will be 30 working days.
- Kindly note that it is the sole responsibility of the candidate to submit all required documents for timely processing of refund.
- Student is eligible for full refund in case of not meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Any service fee (Registration fee, student services, immigration and insurance) if availed after the enrollment will be deducted appropriately.
- Any dispute with regard to admission, eligibility, fees, refund, etc., shall be within the legal jurisdiction of Vijayawada only.
Refund Policy: (For Hostel & Mess Charges)
- No refund is permitted during the middle of the course unless the candidate withdraws. Refund will be as per the existing procedure in practice.
- Refund is not permitted if the student is expelled from the hostel.
- All international students must pay the hostel fee in USD only.