- African Literature
- Gender Studies
- 4th Feb 2021 to 22 August 2021- Assistant Professor- SRIHM, Mumbai
- 2nd May 2020 to 1st February 2021 - Head of Operations - knwlg.org
- 4th September 2019 to 3rd March 2020 - Research Associate - Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
- August 02, 2010 to April 30th, 2013 – Lecturer - SIES College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
- July 02, 2007 to October 20, 2009 – Teacher - The Cathedral and John Connon School, Mumbai
- June 12, 2006 to June 23, 2007 – Teacher - Jai Hind College, Mumbai
- November 14, 2005 to January 14, 2006 – Teacher - St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai
- Re-reading the indigenous novels with the framework provided by the narrative strategies and compulsions that are evident in diverse fictional works.
- Exploring the subversive trends in present literature.
- Member in African Literature Association, USA
- Voices from past and present in Syl Cheney-Coker’s Sacred River. Voices of / from Africa published by Cairo University Press, 193-209 (2017).
- Foucault and Postcolonialism: An African Perspective” Critical Space . February 2021, Vol. IX, Issue. II (2021)
- Participating in Genres: Zoo City as a Science Fiction." International Journal of English and Studies, Vol 3, Issue 9, 2021
- Memory, Trauma, and Otherness in Mongo Beti's The Poor Christ of Boomba (Under Review)