Jan 2022-Aug 2022---PostDoctoral Fellow---Department of Mechanical Engineering, IISc Bangalore, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560012
Aug 2015-Feb 2016----Guest lecturer---Basanti Devi College, Kolkata, West Bengal 700029
Rheological Analysis of Non - Newtonian Fluids.
Advanced Numerical Techniques.
Awards & Fellowships
2016-2021, Institute PhD Fellowship, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
2022, National Postdoctoral Fellowship, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
Journal Papers [SCI]
1. Nonhomogeneous Model for the Mixed Convection and Entropy Generation of a Nanofluid in a Lid-Driven Inclined Enclosure With Discrete Heat Source - S. Dutta, S. Bhattacharyya, I. Pop, J. Heat Transfer, (2020) 142(1) 012505.
2. Nonhomogeneous model for conjugate mixed convection of nanofluid and entropy generation in an enclosure in presence of inclined magnetic field with Joule heating - S. Dutta, S. Bhattacharyya, I. Pop, Int. J. Numer. Methods Heat Fluid Flow, (2021) 31(1) 418-441.
3. Two-phase model for mixed convection and flow enhancement of a nanofluid in an inclined channel patterned with heated slip stripes - S. Dutta, S. Bhattacharyya, I. Pop, Int. J. Numer. Methods Heat Fluid Flow, (2021) 31(9) 3047-3070.
4. Heat transfer enhancement compared to entropy generation by imposing magnetic field and hybrid nanoparticles in mixed convection of a Bingham plastic fluid in a ventilated enclosure - S. Dutta, S. Bhattacharyya, I. Pop, Int. J. Numer. Methods Heat Fluid Flow, (2022) 32(9) 3007-3038.
5. Effect of nanoparticle dispersion on conjugate mixed convection of a viscoplastic hybrid nanofluid in a ventilated enclosure containing heated rectangular block - S. Dutta, S. Bhattacharyya, I. Pop, Alexandria Engineering Journal, In Press.
1. Mixed Convection in a Lid-Driven Inclined Cavity with Discrete Heater on the Lower Wall - S. Dutta, S. Bhattacharyya, International Conference on Applied and Computational Mathematics, Springer, Singapore, (2018) 193-209.
2. Effect of Heating Location on Mixed Convection of a Nanofluid in a Partially Heated Enclosure with the Presence of Magnetic Field Using Two-Phase Model - S. Dutta, S. Bhattacharyya, Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Mathematics and Computing, Springer, (2021) 75-88