- Representation Theory of p-adic Groups
- Representation Theory of Finite Groups
- Number Theory
- 2019 July to 2021 July – Postdoctoral Research Fellow–IISER Tirupati, Tirupati, India
- 2008 Sep to 2009 Apr - Temporary Lecturer-University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India
- Using Hecke Algebras, Types and Covers we solve variety of problems arising in the area of representation theory of p-adic groups.
- 2009 – National Board of Higher Mathematics (NBHM) PhD Scholarship– Government of India
- 2011 - Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) PhD Scholarship- Government of India
- 2018 - Mathematics Graduate Student Association (MGSA) Good Citizen Award -University of Oklahoma, USA
- Subha Sandeep Repaka, A reducibility problem for even unitary groups: The depth zero case, Journal of Algebra, 573C, pp. 663-711(2021).