Presently he has been a Senior Professor of EEE Department, GVPCE, Visakhapatnam since April 2013. His contributions for the last 7 years to GVPCE are briefly given here.
• Build a state of the art, “Integrated Electrical Machines & Drive systems Lab”, while acquiring a campus wide license for the LabVIEW- Multisim software for all the GVP institutions at a cost of 1.25 crores.
• Advised 23 graduate students M Tech with Power electronics & Drives stream in a span of 5 years, while about 14 of them had internships at various industries and 3 joined GVPCE
• Project co-ordinator of a 200 kWp off grid (solar+ wind) hybrid power system built on the roof tops of 3 GVP institutions, with overall cost of 3.7 Crores, with a part subsidy from MNRE, Govt. of India.
• Developed 2 new courses: Dynamics of Electrical machines & Modelling & Simulation of PE systems (at M Tech level)
• Collaborated with HBL power systems Ltd for the last 1 and ½ years and retainer consultant and brought funding to GVPCE to the tune of Rs. 30 Lakhs and built a research-based consultancy centre for the EEE department having state of the art modelling & simulation facilities
• Advised and helped in the establishment of an IEEE student chapter at GVPCE
• Evaluator for a Ph.D. Thesis submitted to Nagpur university entitled and presently a Ph. D. student has registered with KL University, Vijayawada
• Invited presentation at IEEE PEDS 2014 held at IIT- Bombay
• Three of his students have presented at IEEE conferences held in India, with him as a co- author.