2015 – Best Project Presentation in the SIMDOC Workshop, MNNIT Allahabad
2014 – 2017 – Ph.D. Fellowship, Ministry of Human Resource Development
2009 – 2011 – M.Tech. Fellowship, Ministry of Human Resource Development
Artificial Intelligence based Detection of Violence through Surveillance Camera, Inventors: S. Saxena, S. Balamurugan, S.S. Sengar, S. Srivastava, Patent No: 201911033264 (Status: Filed).
Journal Publications (SCI/SCIE/WoS):
Motion segmentation based surveillance video compression using adaptive particle swarm optimization, S.S. Sengar and S. Mukhopadhyay, Neural Computing and Applications, Springer,(2019) (Accepted).
Motion Detection using Block based Bi-directional Optical Flow Method, S.S. Sengar and S. Mukhopadhyay, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, Elsevier, 49, 89-103, (2017).
Moving object detection using statistical background subtraction in wavelet compressed domain, S.S. Sengar, and S. Mukhopadhyay, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Springer, (2019) (Accepted).
Moving Object Detection based on Frame Difference and W4, S.S. Sengar and S. Mukhopadhyay, Signal, Image and Video Processing, Springer, 11 (7), 1357-1364, (2017).
Detection of Moving Objects based on Enhancement of Optical Flow, S.S. Sengar and S. Mukhopadhyay, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Elsevier, 145, 130-141, (2017).
Moving Object Area Detection using Normalized Self Adaptive Optical Flow, S.S. Sengar and S. Mukhopadhyay, Optik - International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, Elsevier, 127(16), 6258-6267, (2016).
Foreground Detection via Background Subtraction and Improved Three-frame Differencing, S.S. Sengar and S. Mukhopadhyay, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, Springer, 42 (8), 3621–3633, (2017).
Conference Publications (Scopus):
Conference in Foreign:
Motion segmentation based on structure-texture decomposition and improved three frame differencing, S.S. Sengar, 15th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications and Innovations, Crete, Greece, pp. 609–622, (2019).
A Survey on WiMAX-3G Interworking, S.S. Sengar and N. Tyagi, IEEE International Conference on Information and Computer Networks, Guiyang, China, 54 - 58, (2011).
Conference in India:
A Novel Method for Moving Object Detection based on Block Based Frame Differencing, S.S. Sengar and Mukhopadhyay, IEEE International Conference on Recent Advance in Information Technology, Indian Institute of Technology (ISM), Dhanbad, Jharkhand, 467-472, (2016).
Moving Object Tracking using Laplacian-DCT based Perceptual Hash, S.S. Sengar and Mukhopadhyay, IEEE International Conference on Wireless Communication, Signal Processing and Networking, S.S.N. College of Engineering, Chennai,Tamil Nadu, 2345-2349, (2016).
Algorithm for Secure Visual Communication, K. Mishra, S.S. Sengar and S. Mukhopadhyay, IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing and Integrated Networks, Amity University, Noida, UP, 831-836, (2015).
Cell Range and Capability Analysis of WiMAX and LTE Network, S.S. Sengar and N. Tyagi, Springer International Conference on Parallel, Distributed, Computing Technologies and Applications, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Thirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India, 203 (1), 323-333, (2011).
Detection and Prevention of Phishing Attack using Dynamic Watermarking, A.P. Singh, V. Kumar, S.S. Sengar, and M. Wairiya, Springer International Conference on Advances in Information Technology and Mobile Communication, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India, 147(1), 132-137, (2011)
(1) Patten Recognition (SCI Indexed).
(2) Neurocomputing (SCI Indexed).
(3) Optik: International Journal of Computer Systems Science & Engineering (SCI Indexed).
(4) IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters (SCI Indexed).
(5) International Journal of Computer Systems Science & Engineering (SCI Indexed).
(6) Journal of Electronic Imaging (SCI Indexed).
(7) Journal of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering (Thomson Reuters Indexed).
(8) Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (Scopus Indexed).
(9) International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering (Scopus Indexed).
(10) Recent Patents on Computer Science (Scopus Indexed).
(11) International Conference on Information System Design and Intelligent Applications, Vietnam (Springer, DBLP, Scopus Indexed).
Technical Program Committee Member:
(1) International Conference on Digital Image and Signal Processing (DISP-2019), St Hugh’s College, Oxford University, United Kingdom.
(2) International Conference on Computer Science, Information Technology, and Electrical Engineering (ICOMITEE-2019), Jember, Indonesia.
(3) International Conference on Optics, Photonics and Lasers (OPAL-2018), Barcelona, Spain.
International Conference and Workshop on Telecommunication, Computing, Electronics and Control (ICW-TELKOMNIKA 2018), Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
(4) International Conference and Workshop on Telecommunication, Computing, Electronics and Control (ICW-TELKOMNIKA 2018), Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
(5) International Conference on Advanced Computational and Communication Paradigms (ICACCP-2019), Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim, India.
(6) International Symposium on Computer Vision and Machine Intelligence in Medical Image Analysis (ISCMM-2019), Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Science, Sikkim, India.
(7) International Conference on Advances in Signal Processing and Artificial Intelligence (ASPAI-2020), Berlin, Germany.