Apr 2018 - May 2023 – Assistant Professor – SASTRA University, India
Aug 2016 - Mar 2018 - N-PDF - National Institute of Technology Rourkela, India
Aug 2015 – July 2016 - Postdoctoral Researcher - Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems, Germany
Preparation of biosorbents (sourced from lignocellulose, macroalgae, biomass, etc.), carbon-based adsorbent types of activated carbon, biochar and hydrochar. Characterization and applications in the removal of inorganic, organic water pollutants and as supercapacitor carbon materials
Adsorptive approach of water pollutants removal in batch as well continuous system, parametric influences analysis in simulated and industrial effluents
Valorization of waste for sustainable applications
Awards & Fellowships
2023- Expert reviewer for Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council
2023- World’s Top 2% Scientist published by Elsevier and Stanford University, USA
2023- Associate Editor- South African Journal of Chemical Engineering (Elsevier)
2023 – Editorial Board Member – Separation and Purification Reviews (T&F)
2022 – Editorial Board Member – Environmental Management (Springer)
2018 - Outstanding Reviewer - Chemical Engineering and Processing - Process Intensification (Elsevier)
2018 - Hiyoshi Young Leaf Award - Hiyoshi Ecological Services, Hiyoshi Corporation, Japan.
2018 – BRICS Young Scientist - DST, India and BRICS Conclave, Durban, South Africa.
2017 - Outstanding Reviewer - Journal of Cleaner Production (Elsevier)
2017 - Outstanding Reviewer - Journal of Molecular liquids (Elsevier)
2016 – N-PDF – SERB-DST, India
2015 - Post Doctoral Fellowship - Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems, Germany.
125. S. Subramaniyasharma, Saravanan R. Shanmugam, V. Bhuvaneswari, V. Ponnusami, S. Rangabhashiyam, Pyrolysis of an invasive weed Prosopis juliflora wood biomass for the adsorptive removal of ciprofloxacin, Biomass Conv. Bioref. (2023). Volume 18, June 2023, 101129
124. Priya Dhull, Anita Sudhaik, Pankaj Raizada, Sourbh Thakur, Van-Huy Nguyen, Quyet Van Le, Naveen Kumar, Aftab Aslam Parwaz Khan, Hadi M. Marwani, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Pardeep Singh, An overview on ZnO-based sonophotocatalytic mitigation of aqueous phase pollutants, Chemosphere, Volume 333, August 2023, 138873
123.Patricia Grassi, Jordana Georgin, Dison S. P. Franco, Ícaro M. G. L. Sá, Pollyanna V. S. Lins, Edson L. Foletto, Sérgio L. Jahn, Lucas Meili & S. Rangabhashiyam (2023) Removal of dyes from water using Citrullus lanatus seed powder in continuous and discontinuous systems, International Journal of Phytoremediation, DOI: 10.1080/15226514.2023.2225615
122. Jamiu Mosebolatan Jabar, Matthew Ayorinde Adebayo, Yisau Adelaja Odusote, Murat Yılmaz, Selvasembian Rangabhashiyam, Valorization of microwave-assisted H3PO4-activated plantain (Musa paradisiacal L) leaf biochar for malachite green sequestration: models and mechanism of adsorption, Results in Engineering, Volume 18, June 2023, 101129
121. Jamiu Mosebolatan Jabar, Matthew Ayorinde Adebayo, Yisau Adelaja Odusote, Murat Yılmaz, Selvasembian Rangabhashiyam, Valorization of microwave-assisted H3PO4-activated plantain (Musa paradisiacal L) leaf biochar for malachite green sequestration: models and mechanism of adsorption, Results in Engineering, Volume 18, June 2023, 101129
120. Ishvarya Narayanan, P. Senthil Kumar, Dison S. P. Franco, Jordana Georgin, Lucas Meili, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Insight into the biosorptive removal mechanisms of hexavalent chromium using the red macroalgae Gelidium sp.. Biomass Conv. Bioref. (2023). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13399-023-04390-8
119. Hilman Ibnu Mahdi, Nurfadhila Nasya Ramlee, José Leandro da Silva Duarte, Yu-Shen Cheng, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Faisal Amir, Leonardo Hadlich de Oliveira, Nur Izyan Wan Azelee, Lucas Meili, Gayathri Rangasamy, A comprehensive review on nanocatalysts and nanobiocatalysts for biodiesel production in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brazil and USA, Chemosphere, Volume 319, April 2023, 138003
118. Hilman Ibnu Mahdi, Nurfadhila Nasya Ramlee, Danilo Henrique da Silva Santos, Dimitrios A. Giannakoudakis, Leonardo Hadlich de Oliveira, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Nur Izyan Wan Azelee, Alireza Bazargan, Lucas Meili, Formaldehyde production using methanol and heterogeneous solid catalysts: A comprehensive review, Molecular Catalysis, Volume 537, 15 February 2023, 112944
117. Deborah Tebogo Ruziwa, Abimbola E. Oluwalana, Mathew Mupa, Lucas Meili, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Matthew M. Nindi, Mika Sillanpaa, Willis Gwenzi, Nhamo Chaukura, Pharmaceuticals in wastewater and their photocatalytic degradation using nano-enabled photocatalysts, Journal of Water Process Engineering, Volume 54, August 2023, 103880
116. Andreas Seidel-Morgenstern, Tien Dinh Vu, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Ivana Mutavdžin, Elena Horosanskaia, Heike Lorenz, Separation of Mixtures of Rutin and Quercetin: Evaluating the Productivity of Preparative Chromatography, Chemie Ingenieur Technik, 2023, 95, Wiley, 11, 1-8
115. Anamália Ferreira da Silva, José Leandro da Silva Duarte, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Lucas Meili, Life cycle assessment of LDH-MgFe production for nitrate removal: impacts of synthesis methods, Journal of Nanoparticle Research volume 25, Article number: 16 (2023)
114. Abdallah Reghioua, Ali H. Jawad, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Zeid A. ALOthman & Lee D. Wilson, Box–Behnken design with desirability function for methylene blue dye adsorption by microporous activated carbon from pomegranate peel using microwave assisted K2CO3 activation, 2023, Box–Behnken design with desirability function for methylene blue dye adsorption by microporous activated carbon from pomegranate peel using microwave assisted K2CO3 activation, International Journal of Phytoremediation, DOI: 10.1080/15226514.2023.2216304
113. Nur Izyan Wan Azelee, Digvijay Dahiya, Seenivasan Ayothiraman, Norhayati Mohamed Noor, Zaitul Iffa Abd Rasid, Aizi Nor Mazila Ramli, Balasubramani Ravindran, Felicitas Iwuchukwu, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Sustainable valorization approaches on crustacean wastes for the extraction of chitin, bioactive compounds and their applications - A review, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, Volume 253, Part 2, 31 December 2023, 126492
112. Saravanan, P.R. Yaashikaa, P. SenthilKumar, S. Karishma, P. Thamarai, V.C. Deivayanai, Gayathri Rangasamy, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Tejraj M. Aminabhavi, Environmental sustainability of toxic arsenic ions removal from wastewater using electrodeionization, Separation and Purification Technology, Volume 317, 15 July 2023, 123897
111. Gabriel E. De-la-Torre, Diana Carolina Dioses-Salinas, Carlos Ivan Pizarro-Ortega, Melisa D. Fernández-Severini, Ana D. Forero-López, Sina Dobaradaran, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Face mask structure, degradation, and interaction with marine biota: A review, Journal of Hazardous Materials Advances, Volume 10, May 2023, 100326
110. Harini Methma Perera, Anushka Upamali Rajapaksha, Sudantha Liyanage, Anusha Ekanayake, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Achlesh Daverey, Meththika Vithanage, Enhanced adsorptive removal of hexavalent chromium in aqueous media using chitosan-modified biochar: Synthesis, sorption mechanism, and reusability, Enhanced adsorptive removal of hexavalent chromium in aqueous media using chitosan-modified biochar: Synthesis, sorption mechanism, and reusability, Environmental Research, Volume 231, Part 1, 15 August 2023, 115982
109.Akshay Chawla, Anita Sudhaik, Sonu, Pankaj Raizada, Tansir Ahamad, Quyet Van Le, Van-Huy Nguyen, Sourbh Thakur, Ajay, Kumar Mishra, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Anamália Ferreira da Silva, José Leandro da Silva Duarte, Jordana Georgin, Dison S.P. Franco, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Daniel Pinto Fernandes, Lucas Meili, Mechanistic insights of nitrate removal by MgFe/layered double hydroxides prepared by different synthesis pathways, Applied Surface Science Advances, Volume 18, 2023, 100460, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsadv.2023.100460
108. UrpiCabrejos-Cardeña, Gabriel Enrique De-la-Torre, Sina Dobaradaran, Selvasembian Rangabhashiyam, An ecotoxicological perspective of microplastics released by face masks, Journal of Hazardous Materials, Volume 443, Part B, 5 February 2023, 130273
107. Sasidharan V., Jordana Georgin, Dison S. P. Franco, Lucas Meili, Pardeep Singh, Ali H. Jawad, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Hexavalent chromium adsorption onto environmentally friendly mesquite gum-based polyurethane foam, Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery (2022), https://doi.org/10.1007/s13399-022-03528-4
106. Anita Sudhaik, Pankaj Raizada, Tansir Ahamad, Saad M.Alshehri, Van-Huy Nguyen, Quyet Van Le, Sourbh Thakur, Vijay Kumar Thakur, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Pardeep Singh, Recent advances in cellulose supported photocatalysis for pollutant mitigation: A review, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2022.11.241
105. Nirakar Pradhan, Sanjay Kumar, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Shweta Rawat, Agendra Gangwar, R. Senthamizh, Yuk Kit Yuen, Lijun Luo, Seenivasan Ayothiraman, Ganesh Dattatraya Saratale, Joyabrata Mal, Emerging trends in the pretreatment of microalgal biomass and recovery of value-added products: A review, Bioresource Technology, Volume 369, February 2023, 128395
104. Shilpa Patial, Sonu, Anita Sudhaik, Naresh Chandel, Tansir Ahamad, Pankaj Raizada , Pardeep Singh, Nhamo Chaukura, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, A Review on Carbon Quantum Dots Modified g-C3N4-Based Photocatalysts and Potential Application in Wastewater Treatment, Appl. Sci. 2022, 12(21), 11286; https://doi.org/10.3390/app122111286
103. Danilo Henrique da Silva Santos, Ye Xiao, Nhamo Chaukura, Josephine M.Hill, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Carmem L.P.SilvaZanta, Lucas Meili, Regeneration of dye- saturated activated carbon through advanced oxidative processes: A review, Heliyon, Volume 8, Issue 8, August 2022, e10205.
102. Monojit Mondal, Vineet Kumar, Amit Bhatnagar, Meththika Vithanage, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Balram Ambade, Erik Meers, Punarbasu Chaudhuri, Jayanta Kumar Biswas, Bioremediation of metal(loid) cocktail, struvite biosynthesis and plant growth promotion by a versatile bacterial strain Serratia sp. KUJM3: Exploiting environmental co-benefits, Environmental Research, Volume 214, Part 3, November 2022, 113937
101. Nurfadhila Nasya Ramlee, Rosli Md Illias, Roshanida A. Rahman, Susilawati Toemen, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Rabi’atul Adawiyah Ahmad, Nor Hasmaliana Abdul Manas, Nur Izyan Wan Azelee, Biochemical and Physical Characterization of Immobilized Candida rugosa Lipase on Metal Oxide Hybrid Support, Catalysts 2022, 12,854.https://doi.org/10.3390/catal12080854
100. Rohit Kumar, Pankaj Raizada, Tanisr Ahamad, Saad M.Alshehri, Quyet Van Le Taghrid S. Alomar, Van-Huy Nguyen, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Sourbh Thakur, D.C.Nguyen, Pardeep Singh, Polypyrrole-based nanomaterials: A novel strategy for reducing toxic chemicals and others related to environmental sustainability applications, Chemosphere, Volume 303, Part 2, September 2022, 134993
99. Joshua O.Ighalo, Selvasembian Rangabhashiyam, Kanika Dulta, Chisom T.Umeh, Kingsley O.Iwuozor, Chukwunonso O.Aniagor, Steve O.Eshiemogie, Felicitas U.Iwuchukwu, Chinenye AdaobiIgwegbe, Recent advances in hydrochar application for the adsorptive removal of wastewater pollutants, Chemical Engineering Research and Design, Volume 184, August 2022, Pages 419-456.
98. Yogesh Kumar, Rohit Kumar, Pankaj Raizada, Aftab Aslam Parwaz Khan, Van-Huy Nguyen, Soo Young Kim, Quyet Van Le, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Archana Singh, Sourav Gautam, Chinh Chien Nguyen, Pardeep Singh, Recent progress on elemental sulfur based photocatalysts for energy and environmental applications, Chemosphere, Volume 305, October 2022, 135477.
97. Anita Sudhaik, Pankaj Raizada, S. Rangabhashiyam, Archana Singh, Van-Huy Nguyen, Quyet Van Le, Aftab Aslam Parwaz Khan, Chechia Hu, Chao-Wei Huang, Tansir Ahamad, Pardeep Singh , Copper sulfides based photocatalysts for degradation of environmental pollution hazards: A review on the recent catalyst design concepts and future perspectives, Surfaces and Interfaces. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.surfin.2022.102182
96. Jawad, A.H., Abdulhameed, A.S., Selvasembian, R. Zeid A. ALOthman, Lee D. Wilson. Magnetic biohybrid chitosan-ethylene glycol diglycidyl ether/magnesium oxide/Fe3O4 nanocomposite for textile dye removal: Box–Behnken design optimization and mechanism study. J Polym Res 29, 207 (2022).https://doi.org/10.1007/s10965-022-03067-6
95. C. Ramprasad, Willis Gwenzi, Nhamo Chaukura, NurIzyan Wan Azelee, Anushka Upamali Rajapaksha, M.Naushad, S. Rangabhashiyam, Strategies and options for the sustainable recovery of rare earth elements from electrical and electronic waste, Chemical Engineering Journal. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2022.135992
94. Norhafiza Nordin, Nor Hasmaliana Abdul Manas, Aizi Nor MazilaRamli, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Nur Izyan WanAzelee, Rajinikanth Rajagopal, Anand Thirupathi, Soon Woong Chang, Balasubramani Ravindran, Highly sustainable cascade pretreatment of low-pressure steam heating and organic acid on pineapple waste biomass for efficient delignification, Fuel, Volume 321, 1 August 2022, 124061.
93. Yogesh Kumar, Rohit Kumar, Pankaj Raizada, Aftab Aslam ParwazKhan, Archana Singh, Quyet Van Le, Van-HuyNguyen, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Sourbh Thakur, Pardeep Singh, Current status of hematite (α-Fe 2 O 3 ) based Z-scheme photocatalytic systems for environmental and energy applications, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering Volume 10, Issue 3, June 2022, 107427
92. Shilpa Patial, Abhinandan Kumar, Pankaj Raizada, Quyet Van Le, Van-Huy Nguyen, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Pardeep Singh, Sourbh Thakur, Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain, Potential of graphene based photocatalyst for antiviral activity with emphasis on COVID-19: A review, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, Volume 10, Issue 3, June 2022, 107527
91. AnushaEkanayake, Anushka UpamaliRajapaksha, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, MeththikaVithanage, Amino-functionalized biochars for the detoxification and removal of hexavalent chromium in aqueous media, Environmental Research, Volume 211, August 2022, 113073
90. Joshua O.Ighalo, Pow-SengYap, Kingsley O.Iwuozor, Chukwunonso O.Aniagor, TianqiLiu, KanikaDulta, Felicitas U.Iwuchukwu, Selvasembian Rangabhashiyam, Adsorption of persistent organic pollutants (POPs) from the aqueous environment by nano-adsorbents: A review, Environmental Research, Volume 212, Part A, September 2022, 113123
89. A.Sethupathy, P.Sobana Piriya, R.Ranjith Kumar, M.Shanthi, S.Rangabhashiyam, C.Arun, K.Vasanth Ragavan, Assessment of methane enrichment efficacy of pre-disintegrated water hyacinth biomass using sonic wave assisted biosurfactant, Fuel, Volume 316, 15 May 2022, 123375
88. Vatika Soni, Atul Khosla, Pardeep Singh, Van-Huy Nguyen, Quyet Van Le, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain, Sourbh Thakur, Pankaj Raizada, Current perspective in metal oxide based photocatalysts for virus disinfection: A review, Journal of Environmental Management, Volume 308, 15 April 2022, 114617
87. Subramaniyasharma Sivaraman, Nithin Michael Anbuselvan, Ponnusami Venkatachalam, Saravanan Ramiah Shanmugam, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Waste tire particles as efficient materials towards hexavalent chromium removal: Characterisation, adsorption behaviour, equilibrium, and kinetic modelling, Chemosphere, Volume 295, May 2022, 133797
86. Ali H. Jawad, S. Rangabhashiyam, Ahmed Saud Abdulhameed, Syed Shatir A. Syed-Hassan, Zeid A. ALOthman, Lee D. Wilson, Process Optimization and Adsorptive Mechanism for energy Blue 19 Dye by Magnetic Crosslinked Chitosan/MgO/Fe3O4 Biocomposite, J Polym Environ (2022).https://doi.org/10.1007/s10924-022-02382-9
85. Willis Gwenzi, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Nnanake-Abasi O. Offiong, Alaa El Din Mahmoud, Edmond Sanganyado, Joyabrata Mal, COVID-19 drugs in aquatic systems: a review,Environ Chem Lett (2022).https://doi.org/10.1007/s10311-021-01356-y
84. Shilpa Patial, Pankaj Raizada, Aftab Aslam Parwaz Khan, Arachana Singh, Quyet Van Le, Van Huy
Nguyen, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain, Pardeep Singh, Emerging new-generation covalent organic frameworks composites as green catalysts: design, synthesis and solar to fuel production, Chemical Engineering Journal, Volume 433, Part 1, 1 April 2022, 134594
83. Chinenye Adaobi Igwegbe, Ifeoma Amaoge Obiora-Okafo, Kingsley O. Iwuozor, Soumya Ghosh, Setyo Budi Kurniawan, Selvasembian Rangabhashiyam, Rahul Kanaoujiya, Joshua O. Ighalo, Treatment technologies for bakers’ yeast production wastewater, Environmental Science and Pollution Research volume 29, (2022) pages 11004–11026
82. Comfort A. Adeyanju, Samuel Ogunniyi, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Mutiat M. Oniye, Oluwaseun J. Ajala, Adewale George Adeniyi, Chinenye Adaobi Igwegbe, Joshua O. Ighalo, Recent Advances on the Aqueous Phase Adsorption of Carbamazepine, ChemBioEng Reviews.https://doi.org/10.1002/cben.202100042
81. S.Rangabhashiyam, Pollyanna V. dos Santos Lins, Leonardo M.T. de Magalhães O, Pamela Sepulveda, Joshua O.Ighalo, Anushka Upamali Rajapaksha, LucasMeili, Sewage sludge-derived biochar for the adsorptive removal of wastewater pollutants: A critical review, Environmental Pollution, Volume 293, 15 January 2022, 118581
80. Anushka Upamali Rajapaksha, Rangabhashiyam S, Ahamed A, Viraj G, Anusha Ekanayake V.O.Perera, Hasintha W, Shamin M, Mahtab A, MeththikaVithanage a ,Yong Sik Ok, A systematic review on adsorptive removal of hexavalent chromium from aqueous solutions: Recent advances, Science of The Total Environment, Volume 809, 25 February 2022, 152055
79. Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Joyabrata Mal, Radha Rani, Rupika Sinha, Roma Agrahari, Ighalo Joshua, Arockiasamy Santhiagu, Nirakar Pradhan, Recent progress in microbial fuel cells for industrial effluent treatment and energy generation: Fundamentals to scale-up application and challenges, Bioresource Technology,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biortech.2021.126462
78. Hasija, V.; Patial, S.; Singh, P.; Nguyen, V.-H.; Le, Q.V.; Thakur, V.K.; Hussain, C.M.; Selvasembian, R.; Huang, C.-W.; Thakur, S.; Raizada, P. Photocatalytic Inactivation of Viruses Using Graphitic Carbon Nitride-Based Photocatalysts: Virucidal Performance and Mechanism. Catalysts 2021, 11, 1448.https://doi.org/10.3390/catal11121448
77. Subramani, A.K., Ramani, S.E., Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian. Understanding the microstructure, mineralogical and adsorption characteristics of guar gum blended soil as a liner material. Environ Monit Assess 193, 855 (2021).https://doi.org/10.1007/s10661-021-09644-4
76. P. V. N. Malleswari, S. Swetha, Gautham B. Jegadeesan, S. Rangabhashiyam, Biosorption study of amaranth dye removal using Terminalia chebula shell, Peltophorum pterocarpum leaf and Psidium guajava bark, International Journal of Phytoremediation,https://doi.org/10.1080/15226514.2021.2002261
75. Rohit Kumar, Pankaj Raizada, Aftab Aslam Parwaz Khan, Van-Huy Nguyen, Quyet Van Le, Suresh Ghotekar, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Vimal Gandhi, Archana Singh, Pardeep Singh, Recent progress in emerging BiPO 4 -based photocatalysts: Synthesis, properties, modification strategies, and photocatalytic applications, Journal of Materials Science & Technology, Volume 108, 10 May 2022, Pages 208-225
74. AbhishekNandan, N.A.Siddiqui, Chandrakant Singh, Ashish Aeri, Willis Gwenzi, Joshua O.Ighalo, Patríciade Carvalho Nagliate, Lucas Meili, Pardeep Singh, Nhamo Chaukura, Selvasembian Rangabhashiyam, COVID-19 pandemic in Uttarakhand, India: Environmental recovery or degradation?, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, Volume 9, Issue 6, December 2021, 106595
73. Joshua O.Ighalo, Selvasembian Rangabhashiyam, Comfort Abidemi Adeyanju, Samuel Ogunniyi, Adewale George Adeniyi, Chinenye Adaobi Igwegbe, Zeolitic Imidazolate Frameworks (ZIFs) for Aqueous Phase Adsorption – A Review, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2021.09.029
72. Sheetal Sharma, Vishal Dutta, Pankaj Raizada, Aftab Aslam Parwaz Khan, Quyet Van Le, Vijay Kumar Thakur, Jayanta Kumar Biswas, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Pardeep Singh, Controllable functionalization of g-C3N4 mediated all-solid-state (ASS) Z-scheme photocatalysts toward sustainable energy and environmental applications, Environmental Technology & Innovation. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eti.2021.101972
71. Zouhair Elkhlifi, LotfiSellaoui, MengmengZhao, Jerosha Ifthikar, AliJawad, Irshad Ibran Shahib, BadreddineSijilmassi, Altaf HussainLahori, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, LucasMeili, Eman AbdelnasserGendy, ZhuqiChen, Lanthanum hydroxide engineered sewage sludge biochar for efficient phosphate elimination: Mechanism interpretation using physical modelling, Science of The Total Environment, Volume 803, 10 January 2022, 149888
70. Abhinandan Kumar, PankajRaizada, Aftab Aslam ParwazKhan, Van-Huy Nguyen, QuyetVan Le, Archana Singh, Vipin Saini, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Tan-ThanhHuynh, PardeepSingh, Phenolic compounds degradation: Insight into the role and evidence of oxygen vacancy defects engineering on nanomaterials, Science of The Total Environment, Volume 800, 15 December 2021, 149410
69. Erica Porto Fernandes, Társila S.Silva, Cenira M.Carvalho, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, NhamoChaukura, Leonardo M.T.M.Oliveira, Simoni M. PlentzMeneghetti, LucasMeili, Efficient adsorption of dyes by γ-alumina synthesized from aluminum wastes: Kinetics, isotherms, thermodynamics and toxicity assessment, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, Volume 9, Issue 5, October 2021, 106198
68. Harishbabu Balaraman, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Vivek Rangarajan, Senthilkumar Rathnasamy, Sustainable and Green Engineering Insights on Deep Eutectic Solvents toward the Extraction of Nutraceuticals, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2021, 9, 34, 11290–11313.
67. Anchal Rana, Anita Sudhaik, Pankaj Raizada, Aftab Aslam Parwaz Khan, Quyet Van Le, Archana Singh, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Ashok Nadda & Pardeep Singh, An overview on cellulose-supported semiconductor photocatalysts for water purification, Nanotechnol. Environ. Eng. 6, 40 (2021).https://doi.org/10.1007/s41204-021-00135-y
66. Kusum Sharma, Pankaj Raizada, Vasudha Hasija, Pardeep Singh, Archana Bajpai, Van-Huy Nguyen, S. Rangabhashiyam, Pawan Kumar, Ashok Kumar Nadda, Soo Young Kim, Rajender S.Varma, Thi Thanh NhiLe, Quyet Van Le, ZnS-based quantum dots as photocatalysts for water purification, Journal of Water Process Engineering, Volume 43, October 2021, 102217
65. Pankaj Raizada, Thi Hong Chuong Nguyen, Shilpa Patial, Pardeep Singh, Archana Bajpai, Van-Huy Nguyen, Dang Le Tri Nguyen, Xuan Cuong Nguyen, Aftab Aslam Parwaz Khan, S.Rangabhashiyam, Soo Young Kim, Quyet Van Le, Toward practical solar-driven photocatalytic water splitting on two-dimensional MoS2 based solid-state Z-scheme and S- scheme heterostructure, Fuel, Volume 303, 1 November 2021, 121302
64. Vasudha Hasija, Pankaj Raizada, Pardeep Singh, Narinder Verma, Aftab Aslam Parwaz Khan, Arachana Singh, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Soo Young Kim, Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain, Van-Huy Nguyen, Quyet Van Le, Progress on the photocatalytic reduction of hexavalent Cr (VI) using engineered graphitic carbon nitride, Process Safety and Environmental Protection, Volume 152, August 2021, Pages 663-678
63. Rohit Kumar, Pankaj Raizada, Narinder Verma, Ahmad Hosseini-Bandegharaei, Vijay Kumar Thakur, Van-Huy Nguyen, Quyet Van Le, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Pardeep Singh, Recent advances on water disinfection using bismuth based modified photocatalysts: Strategies and Challenges, Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 297, 15 May 2021, 126617</li
62. Vatika Soni, Pankaj Raizada, Pardeep Singh, Hoang Ngoc Cuong, Rangabhashiyam S, Adesh Saini, Reena V.Saini, Quyet Van Le, Ashok KumarNadda, Thi-Thu Le, Van-Huy Nguyen, Sustainable and green trends in using plant extracts for the synthesis of biogenic metal nanoparticles toward environmental and pharmaceutical advances: A review, Environmental Research, Volume 202, November 2021, 111622
61. Mohammad Saood Manzar, Gulraiz Khan, Pollyanna Vanessados Santos Lins, Mukarram Zubair, Saif Ullah Khan, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Lucas Meili, Nawaf I.Blaisi, Muhammad Nawaz, Hamidi Abdul Aziz, T.S.Kayed, RSM-CCD optimization approach for the adsorptive removal of Eriochrome Black T from aqueous system using steel slag-based adsorbent: Characterization, Isotherm, Kinetic modeling and thermodynamic analysis, Journal of Molecular Liquids, Volume 339, 1 October 2021, 116714
60. Ankita Ojha, Pardeep Singh, Ramesh Oraon, Dhanesh Tiwary, Ajay K. Mishra, Ayman A.Ghfar, Mu. Naushad, Tansir Ahamad, Binota Thokchom, K.Vijayaraghavan, S.Rangabhashiyam, An environmental approach for the photodegradation of toxic pollutants from wastewater using silver nanoparticles decorated titania-reduced graphene oxide, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, Volume 9, Issue 4, August 2021, 105622
59. Abdallah Reghioua, Djamel Barkat, Ali H. Jawad, Ahmed Saud Abdulhameed, S. Rangabhashiyam, Mohammad Rizwan Khan, Zeid A. ALOthman, Magnetic Chitosan- Glutaraldehyde/Zinc Oxide/Fe3O4 Nanocomposite: Optimization and Adsorptive Mechanism of Remazol Brilliant Blue R Dye Removal, J Polym Environ (2021).https://doi.org/10.1007/s10924-021-02160-z
58. Rangabhashiyam S, Willis G, Nhamo C, Siyanda M, Recent advances in the polyurethane-based adsorbents for the decontamination of hazardous wastewater pollutants, Journal of Hazardous Materials, Volume 417, 5 September 2021, 125960
56. S. Rangabhashiyam, K.Vijayaraghavan, Ali H.Jawad, Pardeep Singh, Pardeep Singh, Sustainable approach of batch and continuous biosorptive systems for praseodymium and thulium ions removal in mono and binary aqueous solutions, Environmental Technology & Innovation, Volume 23, August 2021, 101581
55. Ahmed SaudAbdul hameed, Nurul Nadiah Mohd Firdaus Hum, S. Rangabhashiyam, Ali H.Jawad, Lee D.Wilson, Zaher MundherYaseen, Abdullah A.Al-Kahtani, Zeid A.ALOthman, Statistical modeling and mechanistic pathway for methylene blue dye removal by high surface area and mesoporous grass-based activated carbon using K2CO3 activator, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, Volume 9, Issue 4, August 2021, 105530
54. Deepak Y, Rangabhashiyam S, Pramit V, Pardeep S, Pooja D, Pradeep K, Chaudhery Mustansar H, Gajendra KG, Kuppusamy SK, Environmental and Health Impacts of Contaminants of Emerging Concerns: Recent Treatment Challenges and Approaches, Chemosphere, Volume 272, June 2021, 129492
53. Viraj Gunarathne, Anushka Upamali Rajapaksha, Meththika Vithanage, Daniel S Alessi, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Mu Naushad, Siming You, Patryk Oleszczuk, Yong Sik Ok, Hydrometallurgical processes for heavy metals recovery from industrial sludges, Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology. https://doi.org/10.1080/10643389.2020.1847949
52. A Hariharan, V Harini, Sai Sandhya, S Rangabhashiyam, Waste Musa acuminata residue as a potential biosorbent for the removal of hexavalent chromium from synthetic wastewater. Biomass Conv. Bioref. (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13399-020-01173-3
51. Arunachalam Thirunavukkarasu, Rajarathinam Nithya, Raja Sivashankar, Arunachalam Bose Sathya, Selvasembian Rangabhashiyam, Sivanantham Arul Pasupathi, Murugan Prakash, Mayilvahanan Nishanth, Green soap formulation: an insight into the optimization of preparations and antifungal action, Biomass Conv. Bioref. (2020).https://doi.org/10.1007/s13399-020-01094-1.
50. Suman Nayak, Rangabhashiyam S, Balasubramanian P, Paresh Kale, A review of chromite mining in Sukinda Valley of India: impact and potential remediation measures, International Journal of Phytoremediation, 22 (2020) 804-818
49. R Nithya, A Thirunavukkarasu, R Sivashankar, S Rangabhashiyam, Fenalan Yellow G adsorption using surface-functionalized green nanoceria: An insight into mechanism and statistical modelling, Environmental Research, Volume 181, February 2020, 108920
48. Pathy Abhijeet, G. Swagathnath, S. Rangabhashiyam, M. Asok Rajkumar, P. Balasubramanian, Prediction of pyrolytic product composition and yield for various grass biomass feedstocks, Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery, 10 (2020) 663–674.
47. Selvakumar A, Rangabhashiyam S, Biosorption of Rhodamine B onto novel biosorbents from Kappaphycus alvarezii, Gracilaria salicornia and Gracilaria edulis, Environmental Pollution, 255, 2019, 113291.
46. S. Rangabhashiyam, K. Vijayaraghavan, Biosorption of Tm(III) by free and polysulfone- immobilized Turbinaria conoides biomass, Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry 80 (2019) 318–324
45. B Behera, B Ravichandra, S Rangabhashiyam, R Jayabalan, P.Balasubramanian, Qualitative analysis of biodiesel produced by alkali catalyzed transesterification of waste cooking oil using different alcohols, Indian Journal of Chemical Technology (IJCT), 2019, 26 (4), 330-336.
44. G.T.Adithya, S.Rangabhashiyam, C.Sivasankari, Lanthanu‑iron binary oxide nanoparticles: As cost-effective fluoride adsorbent and oxygen gas sensor, Microchemical Journal, Volume 148, July 2019, Pages 364-373
43. S.Rangabhashiyam, P.Balasubramanian, The potential of lignocellulosic biomass precursors for biochar production: Performance, mechanism and wastewater application - A review, Industrial Crops and Products, 128 (2019) 405–423.
42. G. Swagathnath, S. Rangabhashiyam, S. Murugan, P. Balasubramanian, Influence of biochar application on growth of Oryza sativa and its associated soil microbial ecology, Biomass Conversion and Biorefinery (2019) June 2019, Volume 9, Issue 2, pp 341–352.
41. S. Rangabhashiyam, S. Sayantani, P. Balasubramanian, Assessment of hexavalent chromium biosorption using biodiesel extracted seeds of Jatropha sp., Ricinus sp. and Pongamia sp. International Journal of Environmental Science and Technology, (2019) 16:5707–5724
40. S.Rangabhashiyam, P.Balasubramanian, Characteristics, performances, equilibrium and kinetic modeling aspects of heavy metal removal using algae, Bioresource Technology Reports, Volume 5, February 2019, Pages 261-279
39. E. Nakkeeran, Chandi Patra, Tasrin Shahnaz, S. Rangabhashiyam, N. Selvaraju, Continuous biosorption assessment for the removal of hexavalent chromium from aqueous solutions using Strychnos nux vomica fruit shell, Bioresource Technology Reports, Volume 3, September 2018, Pages 256-260.
38. S. Rangabhashiyam, P Balasubramanian, Pollution Control Operation Calculation, Current Science, 115(8), 2018, 1595-1596
37. S.Rangabhashiyam, P.Balasubramanian, Performance of novel biosorbents prepared using native and NaOH treated Peltophorum pterocarpum fruit shells for the removal of malachite green, Bioresource Technology Reports, Volume 3, September 2018, Pages 75- 81.
36. Rajarathinam N, Chandrasekaran S, Arunachalam T, Rangabhashiyam S, Novel adsorbent prepared from bio-hydrometallurgical leachate from waste printed circuit board used for the removal of methylene blue from aqueous solution, Microchemical Journal 142 (2018) 321–328.
35. S. Rangabhashiyam, Balasubramanian P (2018) Adsorption behaviors of hazardous methylene blue and hexavalent chromium on novel materials derived from Pterospermum acerifolium shells. Journal of Molecular Liquids 254:433–445.
34. Rangabhashiyam S, Balasubramanian P (2018) Biosorption of hexavalent chromium and malachite green from aqueous effluents, using Cladophora sp. Chemistry and Ecology 34:371–390.
33. S. Rangabhashiyam, Balasubramanian P (2018) Utilization of unconventional lignocellulosic waste biomass for the biosorption of toxic triphenylmethane dye malachite green from aqueous solution, International Journal of Phytoremediation 20: 624–633.
32. S. Rangabhashiyam, Sujata Lata, Balasubramanian P (2018) Biosorption characteristics of methylene blue and malachite green from simulated wastewater onto Carica papaya wood biosorbent, Surfaces and Interfaces, 10:197-215.
31. K. Vijayaraghavan, S. Rangabhashiyam, T. Ashokkumar and Jesu Arockiaraj (2017) Assessment of samarium biosorption from aqueous solution by brown macroalga Turbinaria conoides, Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 74:113–120.
30. K. Vijayaraghavan, S. Rangabhashiyam, T. Ashokkumar and Jesu Arockiaraj (2016) Mono- and multi-component biosorption of lead(II), cadmium(II), copper(II) and nickel(II) ions onto coco-peat biomass, Separation Science and Technology, 51:2725-2733.
29. Rangabhashiyam S, M.S.Giri Nandagopal, Nakkeeran E and N. Selvaraju, Adsorption of hexavalent chromium from synthetic and electroplating effluent on chemically modified Swietenia mahagoni shell in a packed bed column, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2016, 188:400-411.
28. Rangabhashiyam S, M.S.Giri Nandagopal, Nakkeeran E, Keerthi.R and N. Selvaraju, Use of Box-Behnken design of experiments for the adsorption of Chromium using immobilized macroalgae" Desalination and Water Treatment, 2016, 57, 26101-26113.
27. Rangabhashiyam S, E.Suganya and N. Selvaraju , "Packed bed column investigation on hexavalent chromium adsorption using activated carbon prepared from Sweetenia Mahogany fruit shells." Desalination and Water Treatment, 57:28, 2016, 13048-13055
26. Rangabhashiyam S, N. Selvaraju , Raj Mohan B , Muhammed Anzil P. K, Amith K. D, Ushakumary E. R, "Hydrous cerium oxide nanoparticles impregnated Enteromorpha sp. for the removal of hexavalent chromium from aqueous solutions." Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2016, 142, C4015016-9.
25. Nakkeeran E, Rangabhashiyam S, M.S.Giri Nandagopal, and N. Selvaraju; Removal of Cr(VI) from aqueous solution using Strychnos nux-vomica shell as an adsorbent. Desalination and Water Treatment, Vol 57, Issue 50- October 2016,23951-23964.
24. E.Suganya, Rangabhashiyam S, Lity Alen Varghese and N. Selvaraju; Removal of hexavalent chromium from aqueous solution by a novel biosorbent Caryota urens seeds: Equilibrium and kinetic studies" Desalination and Water Treatment, Vol 57, Issue 50-October 2016,23940-23950.
23. Rangabhashiyam S, E.Suganya, Lity Alen Varghese and N. Selvaraju; Equilibrium and kinetics studies of hexavalent chromium biosorption on a novel green macroalgae Enteromorpha sp." Research on Chemical Intermediates Vol. 42, February 2016, Issue 2, pp. 1275-1294.
22. Rangabhashiyam S, N. Selvaraju; Adsorptive remediation of hexavalent chromium from synthetic wastewater by a natural and ZnCl 2 activated Sterculia guttata shell; Journal of Molecular Liquids Vol 207, July 2015, pages 39-49
21. Rangabhashiyam S, N. Selvaraju; Efficacy of unmodified and chemically modified Swietenia mahagoni shell for the removal of hexavalent chromium from simulated wastewater; Journal of Molecular Liquids, Vol 209, September 2015, pages 487-497.
20. Rangabhashiyam S, Nakkeeran E, Anu N and N. Selvaraju; Biosorption potentials of a novel Ficus auriculata leaves powder for the sequestration of hexavalent chromium from aqueous solutions; Research on Chemical Intermediates Vol 41, November 2015, issue 11, Page 8405-8424.
19. Rangabhashiyam S, N. Selvaraju; Evaluation of the biosorption potential of a novel Caryota urens inflorescence waste biomass for the removal of hexavalent chromium from aqueous solutions; Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, Vol 47, February 2015, 59-70.
18. M.A. Vishnuganth, S Rangabhashiyam, Neelancherry Remya, Mathava Kumar, and N. Selvaraju; Optimization of GAC supported TiO 2 photocatalytic process for competent carbofuran removal from an aqueous system; Journal of Scientific and industrial Research, Vol.74, April 2015, 225-231.
17. Anu N, Rangabhashiyam S, Rahul Antony and N. Selvaraja; Optimization of wind speed on dispersion of pollutants using coupled receptor and dispersion model; Sadhana Vol 40, issue 5 (2015), Page 1657-1666.
16. E.Suganya, Rangabhashiyam S, Lity Alen Varghese and N. Selvaraju; Dynamic Adsorption Modeling Study Using a Modified Redilch-Peterson Isotherm Model; Journal of Scientific and industrial Research, Vol.74, June 2015, 358-361.
15. Anu N, Rangabhashiyam S, Rahul Antony and N. Selvaraju; Evaluation of Optimization Methods for Solving Chemical Mass Balance Receptor Model; Journal of Serbian Chemical Society, Vol. 80, No. 2, p. 253–264 (2015)
14. Rahul Antony, M.S.Giri Nandagopal, Rangabhashiyam S, Anu N and N. Selvaraju; Numerical Investigation of Stratified Flow-Parallel Reaction Microchannel System: A Deterministic Approach; Indian Journal of Chemical Technology, 22, September 2015, 258-263.
13. M.S.Giri Nandagopal, Rahul Antony, Rangabhashiyam S, Nidhin Sreekumar and N. Selvaraju; Overview of Microneedle System- A Third Generation Transdermal Drug Delivery Approach; Microsystem Technologies Vol 20, issue 7- July 2014, 1249-1272.
12. Rahul Antony, M.S.Giri Nandagopal, Nidhin Sreekumar, Rangabhashiyam S, N.Selvaraju; Liquid-liquid slug flow in a microchannel reactor and its mass transfer properties- A review; Bulletin of Chemical Reaction Engineering & Catalysis, 9 (3), 2014, 207-223
11. Rahul Antony, M.S.Giri Nandagopal, Rangabhashiyam S, and N. Selvaraju; Probabilistic Neural Network prediction of liquid-liquid two phase flows in a circular microchannel" Journal of Scientific and industrial Research Vol.73, August 2014, 524-529.
10. Rangabhashiyam S, Anu N, M.S.Giri Nandagopal and N. Selvaraju; A Novel approach of the modified BET Isotherm towards continuous column study; Journal of Scientific and industrial Research, Vol.73, July 2014, 489-494.
9. M.S.Giri Nandagopal, Rahul Antony, Rangabhashiyam S, and N. Selvaraju; Advance approach on environmental assessment and monitoring - A Review " Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment. Vol.18 (7) July (2014), 78-90
8. Rangabhashiyam S, E.Suganya N. Selvaraju and Lity Alen Varghese, “Significance of exploiting non-living biomaterials for the biosorption of wastewater pollutants ” World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology Vol 30, June 2014, 1669–1689
7. Rangabhashiyam S, Anu N, M.S.Giri Nandagopal and N. Selvaraju; Relevance of isotherm models in biosorption of pollutants by agricultural byproducts; Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering. Vol 2, issue 1,2014, 398-414
6. Rangabhashiyam S, Anu N and N. Selvaraju; “Equilibrium and kinetic modeling of chromium(VI) removal from aqueous solution by a novel biosorbent” Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment, Vol.18 (4) April (2014)30-36
5. R. V. Hemavathy, K. Sankaran, V. Vadanasundari; S. Rangabhashiyam, In situ separation of ethanol with aqueous two-phase system and assessment of K L a for yeast growth in batch cultivation, Preparative Biochemistry and Biotechnology (2014) Volume 44, Issue 6, 633-644
4. Rangabhashiyam S, Anu N and N. Selvaraju, " “Biosorption of heavy metals using low cost agricultural by-products” Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment. Vol.17 (11) November (2013), 112-123.
3. Rangabhashiyam S, Anu N and N. Selvaraju; Sequestration of dye from textile industry wastewater using agricultural waste products as Adsorbents; Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, Vol 1, issue 4, 2013, 629-641
2. Anu N, Rangabhashiyam S, and N. Selvaraju, " A Holistic approach Combining Factor Analysis, Positive Matrix Factorization and UNMIX Applied to Receptor Modeling " Journal of Scientific and industrial Research. Vol.72, December 2013, 754-759
1. Rangabhashiyam S., Anu N. and Selvaraju N., The Significance of Fungal Laccase in Textile Dye Degradation – A Review, Research Journal of Chemistry and Environment, Vol.17 (6) June (2013) 88-95.
Ajay Kumar Mishra, Pardeep Singh, Pankaj Raizada, S. Vadivel, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Advanced Functional Materials and Methods for Photodegradation of Toxic Pollutants, 2023, Elsevier, Paperback ISBN: 9780323959537, eBook ISBN: 9780323959544
Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Nur Izyan Wan Azelee, Saravanan Ramiah Shanmugam, Ponnusami Venkatachalam, Ajay Kumar Mishra, Valorization of Wastes for Sustainable Development, Waste to Wealth, 2023, Elsevier, DOI https://doi.org/10.1016/C2021-0-03033-9
Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Eric D. van Hullebusch, Joyabrata Mal, Biotechnology for Environmental Protection, Springer Singapore, 2022, 978-981-19-4936-4
S Rangabhashiyam, V Ponnusami, Pardeep Singh, Biotechnological Approaches in Waste Management, CRC Press, 2022, ISBN 1000778088, 9781000778083
Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Pardeep Singh, Biosorption for Wastewater Contaminants, John Wiley & Sons Ltd. 2021 Print ISBN:9781119737599 |Online ISBN:9781119737629 |DOI:10.1002/9781119737629
Singh Suruchi, Singh Pardeep, S Rangabhashiyam, K K Srivastava, Global Climate Change, 2021, Elsevier, Paperback ISBN: 9780128229
Book Chapter Publication
15. 1. N. Saranya, S. Rangabhashiyam, Microbial fuel cells as an energy-efficient alternative for pollution degradation, Resource Recovery in Industrial Waste Waters, 2023, Pages 407-420, Elsevier
14. Abhishek Nandan, S. Rangabhashiyam, Reuse of water treatment plant sludge for treatment of pollutants, Resource Recovery in Drinking Water Treatment, 2023, Pages 187-203, Elsevier
13. C. Arun, A. Sethupathy, S. Rangabhashiyam, Rahul Sharma, S. Karthikeyan, C. Ramprasad, Thermochemical processes for resource recovery from municipal wastewater treatment plants, Resource Recovery in Municipal Waste Waters, 2023, Elsevier,
12. C. Arun, A. Sethupathy, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Clay-Based Nanocomposites and Hybrid Membrane for the Treatment of Wastewater, Clay Composites. Advances in Material Research and Technology. Springer, Singapore. 2023,
11. Jayanta Kumar Biswas, Monojit Mondal, Vineet Kumar, Meththika Vithanage, Rangabhashiyam Selvasembian, Balram Ambade, Manish Kumar, Omics Reflection on the Bacterial Escape from the Toxic Trap of Metal(loid)s, Cracking the Code of Contaminants Stress, Resistance Repertoire, and Remediation, 2022, CRC Press, eBook ISBN9781003247883
10. Joshua O. Ighalo, Bin Yao, Yaoyu Zhou, Kingsley O. Iwuozor, Ioannis Anastopoulos, Chukwunonso O. Aniagor, Selvasembian Rangabhashiyam, Utilization of avocado (Persea americana) adsorbents for the elimination of pollutants from water: a review, 2022, Imprint: Elsevier, Paperback ISBN:978-0-323-91914-2
9. Willis Gwenzi, Tinoziva T. Simbanegavi, Hilman Ibnu Mahdi, Nur Izyan Wan Azelee, Norah Muisa Zikali, Selvasembian Rangabhashiyam, Occurrence and ecological health risks of microplastics, 2022, Imprint: Elsevier, Paperback ISBN: 9780323900515
8. Bunushree Behera, Suman Nayak, S. Rangabhashiyam, R. Jayabalan, and P. Balasubramanian, Microalgae as a Viable Bioresource for Sustainable Biofuel Production through Biorefinery Technologies, CRC Press, 2021, (eBook ISBN 9781003057826)
7. C Ramprasad, S Rangabhashiyam, Recycling of Waste and Policy Frameworks in India, Waste Management policies and practices in BRICS nations, CRC Press, 2021 (eBook ISBN 9781003007579)
6. Joyabrata Mal, S. Rangabhashiyam, Bioremediation and Phytoremediation as the Environmentally Sustainable Approach for the Elimination of Toxic Heavy Metals, CRC Press, 2021, (eBook ISBN 9781003052234)
5. S Rangabhashiyam, Cultivation of Microalgae in Industrial Effluent for Simultaneous Pollutant Removal and Biofuel Production, CRC Press, 2020 (eBook ISBN 9781003001911)
4. S. Hariganesh, S. Vadivel, D. Maruthamani, S. Rangabhashiyam, Disinfection Byproducts in Drinking Water: Detection and Treatment methods (Disinfection By-products in Drinking Water, Detection and Treatment), 2020, Pages 279-304 (ISBN 978-0-08-102978-7)
3. C. Ramprasad, S. Rangabhashiyam, The role of sustainable decentralized technologies in wastewater treatment and reuse in subtropical Indian conditions (Water Conservation and Wastewater Treatment in BRICS Nations), ISBN: 9780128183397, Imprint: Elsevier, 2020
2. Rangabhashiyam S, R. Jayabalan, M. Asok Rajkumar, P. Balasubramanian (2018), Elimination of Toxic Heavy Metals from Aqueous Systems Using Potential Biosorbents (Green Buildings and Sustainable Engineering), Springer, Singapore. ISBN: 978-981-13-1202-1.
1. G. Swagathnath, S. Rangabhashiyam, Kar Parthsarathi, S. Murugan, P. Balasubramanian (2018), Modeling Biochar Yield and Syngas Production during the Pyrolysis of Agro-Residues (Green Buildings and Sustainable Engineering), Springer, Singapore. ISBN: 978-981-13-1202-1.
Delivered talk entitled “Valorization of waste resources and its applications in water pollutant removal”, on the event of The Institution of Engineers at T K M College of Engineering dated 28.06.2023
Invited speaker in the International conference on Challenges in Sustainable utilization and management of bioresources, IBA-SUMBio22 dated 10.07.2022.
Invited Keynote speaker in the International Conference advances in Surfaces, Interfaces and Interphases 15-18 May 2022, Elsevier.
Delivered talk entitled “Selection of suitable journal and submission; Responding to reviewer comments”, on the workshop Research Paper Writing on 07.05.2022, Aditya Engineering College, India.
Delivered talk entitled “E-Waste Management”, on E-Waste Awareness Campaign on 06.05.2022, SASTRA Deemed University, India.
Delivered talk entitled “Recycled waste resources for water pollutant remediation”, on Advances and Innovations in Recycling Engineering (AIR-2021) on October 21, 2021, UPES.
Delivered talk entitled "Utilization of waste resources for biosorbent preparation and its applications” on 25.02.2021, India-Canada bilateral Virtual Conference.
Delivered talk entitled "Valorization of Lignocellulose Biomass for Sustainable Water Pollutants Remediation" on 19.12.2020 at National Institute of Technology Calicut, India.
Delivered talk entitled "Sustainable approaches in wastewater treatment" on 10.09.2020 at Saintgits Engineering College, India.
Delivered talk entitled "Lignocellulosic biomass valorization in environmental protection" on 11.12.2019 at SASTRA Deemed University, India.
Delivered talk entitled "Collection of articles – Sources & Tools, Reference Managers – cite while you write" on 09.12.2019 at SASTRA Deemed University, India.
Delivered talk entitled "Feasibility approach towards the elimination of synthetic dye from industrial effluents" on 28.05.2019 at SASTRA Deemed University, India.
Delivered talk entitled "Versatile applications of algae for the environmental protection" on 15.02.2019 at Saintgits Engineering College, India.
Delivered talk entitled "Renewable and sustainable lignocellulosic biomass for water contaminants elimination" on 03.12.2018 in the BRICS YSF Alumni Conclave, National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS), Indian Institute of Science Campus, India.
Delivered talk entitled "Lignocellulosic biomass potential in the removal of heavy metal and dyes" on 01.10.2018 at SASTRA Deemed University, India.
Delivered talk entitled "A green technology for the elimination of hazardous water contaminants" in the 3rd BRICS Young Scientist Forum (25-29 June 2018), South Africa.
Delivered talk entitled "Research in the area of biosorption" on 04.08.2016 in the Department of Biotechnology, Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, India.