- Discourse Analysis
- July 2016 to December 2019 – Teaching Assistant – Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India
- Feb 2017 to April 2021 – Teaching Assistant - NPTEL (Speaking Effectively).
- Feb 2015 – April 2016 – Research Assistant - Hugh Downs School of Human Communication, Arizona State University, USA.
- Business Communication, English Language Teaching
- Discourse Analysis of Children's Literature
- 2016 - 2021 – Research Assistantship for PhD– MHRD
- 2019 – IIT Kharagpur Travel Grant to present paper at the 72nd Annual Kentucky Foreign Languages Conference, University of Kentucky, USA
- 2014 - 2016 – UGC Research Assistantship for M. Phil
- Analyzing Discourse Coherence in Bengali Elementary Chharas - Chatterjee, R and Chakraborty, J - Rupkatha Journal on Interdisciplinary Studies in Humanities. 11 (3), 1-13, (2019).
- Meaning Making through ‘Music’ and ‘Emotion’ in Bengali Children’s Rhymes - Chatterjee, R and Chakraborty, J - Jadavpur Journal of Languages and Linguistics. 4, 61-68 (2020).
- Understanding the Nexus between Rhyme, Rhythm and Happiness in Bengali Chharas - Chatterjee, R and Chakraborty, J. (2022) (Forthcoming)