Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad(NIET) India BTech
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada(NIET) India MTech
Acharya Nagarjuna University Andhra Pradesh India PhD
Aug 2022 – Sep 2022 – Associate Professor – R.V.R&J.C College of Engineering, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
July 2013 – July 2022 – Assistant Professor – R.V.R&J.C College of Engineering, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
June 2012 – June 2013 – Assistant Professor – Vignan’s Nirula Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Sep 2010 – May 2012 – Assistant Professor – Mittapalli Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Sep 2008 – Aug 2010 – Assistant Professor – Nalandha Institute of Engineering and Technology , Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Extraction of Brain Tissues in High Resolution human MRI Brain Images
Design and Development of Computer Aided Diagnosis system for Brain Tumour Diseases.
Personalized recommender systems, specifically focused on reducing sparsity and improving the ranking quality of recommender systems.
Medical Image Segmentation
Awards & Fellowships
2012- Gate Qualified
2020 – Woman Academician Award – SOLETE
2019- Best Researcher Award - Dr. Kasaraneni Sadasiva Rao Garu Excellence Award
1. B.Prasanthi, A. Harshavardhan, "LSGDM with Biogeography-Based Optimization(BBO) Model for Healthcare Applications" Journal of Healthcare Engineering, Vol. 2022
2. B.Prasanthi,G. Sunitha, "Modeling of Chaotic Political Optimizer for Crop Yield Prediction" Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing, Vol. 34, Issue 1, April 2022, pp. 423-437.
3. Deepak Kumar Jain, Prasanthi Boyapati, "An Intelligent Cognitive-Inspired Computing With Big Data Analytics Framework For Sentiment Analysis And Classification" Information Processing and Management, Vol.59, Issue 1, January 2022,102758.
4. B.Prasanthi, Dr.N.Nagamalleswara Rao, "Segmentation of brain MRI using Gene-Fuzzy C-means Clustering algorithm", International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering.",Vol 5,Issue 6,2017.
5. B.Prasanthi, Dr.N.Nagamalleswara Rao, “Enhanced and Explored Intuitionistic Rough Based Fuzzy C-means Approach for MR Brain Image Segmentation”, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, Volume 7 (3.12) (2018)
6. B.Prasanthi, Dr.N.Nagamalleswara Rao, “Modified Intuitionistic Fuzzy C-means for MR Brain Image Segmentation”, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems(JARDCS), Volume 10, Number 04 (2018)
7. B.Prasanthi, Dr.N.Nagamalleswara Rao “Optimal kernel based Neutrosophic Soft sets Clustering for Image Segmentation based on Pareto Optimal Algorithm”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), Volume 8, Issue-4 (2019).
8. B.Prasanthi, Dr.N.Nagamalleswara Rao “Intuitionistic Neutro Soft Rough Sets and Classical Regression Model for Brain Image Segmentation”,, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering(IJRTE). Volume - 7 , Issue -5C, 2019