- Social Inclusion and Indian Higher Education. The issue of Equal Access. Social Justice through inclusion and working of Caste Based Quota in Higher Education.
- State and Politics in the Post- Colonial India. Caste, Conflict and Democratisation.
- Evolution and Functioning of Indian Constitution. Interpretation of equality, justice and the idea of citizenship in Indian Constitution
- 2017- UGC NET, Govt. of India
- 2016 – Public Policy Scholar, The Hindu Centre for Public Policy, Chennai
- Singh M. 2016. Reservation amidst the din of ‘development’. Economic & Political Weekly, Vol. 51 Issue No. 38
- Singh M. 2015. No wheat, all chaff. The Hoot
- Singh M. 2015. Unethical use of unrelated videos. The Hoot
- Singh M. 2015. What’s in a name? The Hoot
- Singh M. 2016. India & Nepal: Neighbours trapped by apprehensions, The Arena, The Hindu Center for Politics & Public Policy.
- Singh M. 2016. Relentless racism never ends. CounterCurrents.Org
- Singh M. 2016. There is no honour in killing.Org
- Singh M. 2016. Now reservation for forwards. CounterCurrents.Org
- Singh M. 2016. Remembering Sukhdev, Rajguru and Bhagat Singh. CounterCurrents.Org
- Singh M. 2017. State sponsored suppression in Gorkhaland. CounterCurrents.Org
- Singh M. 2017. The defeat of the idea of social justice. IAPS Dialogue, Institute of Asia & Pacific Studies, University of Nottingham.
- Singh M. 2018. Caste, Ideology, and Judiciary. IAPS Dialogue, Institute of Asia & Pacific Studies, University of Nottingham.
- E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile No.: +91-8814967792