The refund money will be transferred to the bank account as per the cancelled cheque leaf submitted at the time of counseling/admission.
The refund of money will be effected only by RTGS / NEFT.
The paperwork for refund will be initiated ONLY on the date of receipt of the following documents in ORIGINAL by courier or in person, by the Director Admissions, Amaravati:
- All receipts towards the payment of fees
- Counseling Call Letter
- Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL)
- Cheque leaf (cancelled) of the bank to which transfer of money is to be done. (in case money needs to be refunded to some other account)
SRMAP will not be responsible for the change/misrepresentation of account information, as received and confirmed by you.
If all documents submitted for refund are in order, then the time taken to process and effect the transfer of refund money will be 30 working days. Kindly note that it is the sole responsibility of the candidate to submit all required documents for timely processing of refund.
Last date of admission for B.Tech: 24 – Jun - 2019
|Sl.No||Percentage of refund of aggregate fees||Point of time when the notice of withdrawal of admission is served|
|1||100%||15 days before the formally notified last date of admission|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formally notified last date of admission|
|3||80%||15 days or less after the formally notified last date of admission|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally notified last date of admission|
|5||0%||More than 30 days after the formally notified last date of admission|
Please note that the registration fee of Rs. 10,000 is non refundable
Any despute with regards to admission, eligibility, fees, refund etc. shall be within the legal jurisdiction of Vijayawada only
Click here to fill refund application form
a) All fields are mandatory
b) This refund request form is applicable for SRM AP exclusive applicants.
Disclaimer: Candidates who have not attended the counselling are not entitled for any seat allotment. In case a candidate has done e-payment for the seat and not attended the counselling, they would need to file for refund. Please do so by filling the refund form ASAP.
The following procedure will be followed for Hostel & Mess Fee Refund Requests:
- Full Hostel Fees will be refunded if the student withdraws before the commencement of the Programme. Administrative charges of Rs. 5000/- will be deducted
- No Hostel Fee Refund is permitted after the commencement of the programme
- Mess Fee will be refunded on a pro rata basis (rounded off to the full month). Administrative charges of Rs. 5000/- will be deducted
- If the student is expelled from the Hostel on disciplinary grounds, no refund is permitted