The application must be accompanied with:
- Master’s Degree and Bachelor’s Degree Certificates with Mark sheets/transcripts and Grade 12/Higher Secondary Certificate.
- 2 to 3 page write-up about the proposed research work clearly indicating the problem to be studied, prevailing research going on around the world in that area, gaps identified in the current research work, scope of your proposed work and references. This write up is required for the department to assess your suitability for the research program.
- Power Point Presentation (PPT) not exceeding 15 slides, on the proposed research work outlining the points mentioned in (I) above
- The write-up and the PPT will be assessed by the Research Coordination Committee (RCC) of the concerned department. The RCC, may call for a video/teleconference to assess the candidate's technical knowledge, communication skills and research capacity.
- Online Examination will be conducted by the committee as a part of assessment. The RCC will identify a supervisor to guide the candidate on his / her research work and based on its recommendation, the Office of International Relations (OIR) will issue the Provisional Admission Letter (PAL), which is not valid for Visa purpose.
- The tuition and other applicable fees mentioned in the Provisional Admission Letter have to be paid within 10 days from the date of PAL.
- On receipt of credit advice from our bankers, OIR will issue the Confirmed Admission Letter (CAL) which is valid for visa purposes. Students should specifically apply for the “Research Visa”.
- On arrival at SRM University AP, Amaravati the candidate must report to the concerned Head of Department for further instructions.
- The candidate has to appear before the Doctoral Committee (DC) which will be constituted by the university from a panel of experts suggested by the supervisor, within a month of the candidate reporting to the department.
- Based on presentation before the DC, it will recommend appropriate course work to be undertaken.
- Last Date for applying : 30th May for August admissions and 30th September for January admissions
|Intake||Last date for receipt of application||Research Coordination Committee (RCC) recommendations||Confirmed Admission||First Doctoral Committee Meeting|
|August||30th May||15th July||15th August||One month from the date of arrival of the candidate and reporting to the department.|
|January||30th September||15th November||15thDecember||One month from the date of arrival of the candidate and reporting to the department.|