Applicants are advised that SRM University- AP, Amaravati has no Agents or Management Quota whatsoever. Beware of anyone who promises admissions to the university, we are not liable for any consequences arising out of falling prey to unscrupulous elements. Refer our website or contact the Admissions Office for genuine and authentic information.
SRM-AP Selection Process
Eligibility for B. Tech Programs (Duration: 4 years)
(a) Nationality and Age
Resident Indian or Non-Resident Indian (NRI), holder of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India are eligible to apply for Selection Process.
Note: NRIs, holders of PIO or OCI card issued by Government of India must apply under International student category only.
Should have attained the age of 16 + on the 31st July of the calendar year in which the 12th Board or examination is to be held.
(b) Qualifying Examination:
All B. Tech programmes:
Minimum 60% aggregate in PCM
(i) Passed in the Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern) or appearing in Higher Secondary examination in the current academic year with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as major subjects in the regular stream from any state board within India, CBSE, ISCE, Matriculation, or NIOS
(ii) International Baccalaureate (IB) A-level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as major subjects in any International school within India
(c) SRMJEEE (UG) 2020
Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in the SRMJEEE (UG) are eligible for all the B.Tech. degree programs
Selection into B. Tech programs:
Admission through Common Application i.e. SRMJEEE(UG) 2020
- Applicable only for those students who have filled Common SRMJEEE (UG) 2020 application form.
- B.Tech counselling for 2020 will be held in all the six SRM campuses viz., Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Ghaziabad, Vadapalani, Sonepat and Amaravati simultaneously [counselling date will be declared later]. Any candidate who qualifies in SRMJEEE (UG) 2020 can travel to any campus of his / her choice and at the time of his / her turn, can choose any university (SRMIST, SRM-Haryana, SRM-AP), any campus and any branch / specialisation, depending on the counselling schedule, SRMJEEE rank order and availability of seats.
- Allotment of Branch will be strictly based on ranks obtained in SRMJEEE (UG) 2020, subject to the availability of seats.
Admission through IITJEE(Main) or SAT scores
- The SRMAP will draw a Merit List, solely on the basis of total percentile obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in JEE (Main) 2020 Examination or score obtained in SAT Exam, of only those applicants who have applied to the SRMAP for admission and fulfil the Eligibility Criteria mentioned above.
- The seats would be awarded on basis of availability and rank/ scores of the candidates. There would be no upgrade of seat possible.