(i) Quantum Technologies
(ii) Condensed Matter Physics
(i) Industrial Chemistry
(ii) Computational Chemistry
1. Pure Mathematics
2. Applied Mathematics
3. Data Science and Industrial Mathematics
Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
• Two tracks are considered to design the Master’s curriculum.
- (i) Research Track
- (ii) Industry/Entrepreneurship Track.
• Minor can be opted by students based on the university minor policy from any other programme of MSc/MTech.
- Example Minor in AI/ML, Minor in Finance.
• A student can opt for an extra 12 to 16 credits of Core courses to get an MSc (Honours) Degree. The eligibility criteria will be formulated.
• The SEC and RDIP courses may be offered as mapped industry experience for the industry track, and the semester may be decided based on Departmental needs.