B. Eligibility to apply for the Qualifying Examination:
- A Minimum aggregate score of 60 % or equivalent grade point in Class X.
- A minimum aggregate score of 60% or equivalent grade point in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) / Intermediate (First and Second year) or from any Indian education boards recognized by Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi (CBSE, CISCE, and State Education Boards recognized by Board of Higher Secondary Education) (https://www.bhsedelhiboard.net/List-of-recognised-board-in-India)
- International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma or IB certificate ( https://www.ibo.org/ ) or University of Cambridge General Certificate of Education (GCE) A-level with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.(https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/ )
- Students who are appearing for their Class/Standard XII final board examinations in the current academic year are also eligible to apply, however, admission is confirmed based on meeting the minimumaggregate score of 60% or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
C. Criteria for Admission
- Admission will be based on meeting the eligibility conditions listed in Section A and Section B and the performance in the qualifying examination i.e., SRM JEEE / SRMAPET.
- The decision of the admission committee will be final and binding.