B.B.A. (Hons.) [3 years Program]
12th Standard or equivalent with 60% aggregate marks
Step 1:- A Written Test will be administered for admission to all the above courses, followed by a panel interview for shortlisted candidates. Provisional Admission would be given to candidates based on their performance.
Step 2:- Final admission offer would be rolled out to all the provisionally admitted candidates in case they fulfil the eligibility criteria once the class 12th Standard or equivalent results are announced.
The decision of the university on admission is final and binding.
MBA (Banking & Financial Services) [2 years Program]
- SRM AP uses a rigorous set of admission criteria including a combination of academic scores, assessment of interpersonal skills and fitment to a career in banking and financial services sector.
- Only Graduates with a minimum of 50% in 10th, 12th and UG Degree may apply
- Candidates also must have earned a score of min 60% in any of the management entrance exam such as CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, CMAT etc. If scores from these management entrance exams are not available, applicants have to undertake SRMJEE entrance test.
- Professionals with less than 2 years of work experience and less than 26 years age may also apply if they qualify the above two eligibility criteria
- Students with diploma and UGC recognized distance education degrees will have to mandatorily undertake test conducted by SRM AP and score a min of 60%
Green Pearl Education is our Admission and Learning Services Partner. For more details about MBA (Banking & Financial Services) refer to our partner website