B. Eligibility to Apply
- A Minimum aggregate score of 60 % in Class X or equivalent grade point.
- A minimum aggregate score of 60% or equivalent grade point in 12th Standard/ Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) / Intermediate (First and Second year) from any Indian education boards recognized by Board of Higher Secondary Education, Delhi (CBSE, CISCE and State Education Boards recognized by Board of Higher Secondary Education) (https://www.cobse.org.in/recognized-educational-boards-list/) (or) minimum grade of ‘D’ in GCE A level exam (or) overall minimum of 24 points in International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma or IB certificate.
- Students who are appearing for their Class/Standard XII final board examinations in the current academic year are also eligible to apply, however, admission is confirmed based on meeting the minimum aggregate score of 60% or equivalent grade point.
C. Criteria for Admission
- Admission will be based on meeting the eligibility conditions listed in Section A and Section B and the performance in the interview.
- The decision of the admission committee will be final and binding.