40 outstationed participants (within India) who paid registration fees, will be supported with Travel allowance (both ways) to attend the conference at SRM University, Andhra Pradesh. The mode of support will be 2nd Class sleeper for students and postdocs via Train, or Bus. No taxi bill will be reimbursed.
The Asian Consortium on Computational Materials Science (ACCMS) was set up in 2000 in order to nurture and promote research and development activities in computational materials in Asian countries. ACCMS entered into the 16th year of existence and the conduct of 10 successful conferences and 12 general meetings of this virtual organization have boosted the computational materials research in the Asian region. In order to optimally utilize our resources and manpower, it is widely felt that we should have a ‘real’ organization to steer young researchers towards computational research. It is envisaged that the conduct of International Conference on Material Genome at SRM University, Andhra Pradesh, will lay the foundation for an active center of ACCMS on campus.
SRM University, Andhra Pradesh is equipped with world-class infrastructure and is wholly committed to bring together, researchers from around the world for exploring and linking areas for mutual collaboration and growth.
The Asia-Pacific Society for Advanced Materials (APSAM) was established formally in Shanghai, April 26-30, 1992. At the General Assembly of the APSAM held in Shenyang (China) in June 22-26, 1997, the society was formally transformed into the Asia Pacific Academy of Materials (APAM).
During ACCMS-ICMG 2020, we will offer invited speakers accommodation in hotels, in the vicinity. The invited speakers are not required to pay any registration fee and are welcome to attend the banquet and the half-day tour.
For participants, paid accommodation on sharing basis will be provided in the hostels. If participants wish to choose their own hotel accommodation, on payment basis, details can be found here:
Objectives of Theme Meeting
The enormous leap in computational approaches followed by experiments over the past three decades, demonstrates vividly that this approach can play a key role in solving challenging research problems. Quantum Mechanics based calculations followed by Machine Learning (QM/ML) is proposed as the approach to solve the large probabilistic problems. The objective of the meeting is to provide a forum for recent advances in experiment, theory and data science to discover new materials and understand the fundamental properties of the materials. The current status interface future plans and prospects will be highlighted, covering all the recent developments in First-Principles calculations, experiment, materials database and Machine Learning for materials will be discussed, considering both positive and negative perspectives.
- Machine Learning for materials
- High-throughput Computation
- CO2 reduction, CO Oxidation
- Nitrogen reduction
- Storage materials – Batteries
- Materials for Solar Cell Applications
- Processing of electronic material
- Computation aided discovery of functional oxides
- Ferroelectric and Piezoceramics
- Polar Magnetic Materials
- Thermoelectric Materials
- 2D Materials and Device Application
- Symposium on “Statistical physics of Materials Breakdown”
|Dates of the Conference||5-7 February, 2020|
- Kawazoe award – for three Best Posters
- Young Researcher Awards
- Registration Fee includes food, banquet, dinner, conference kits, attendance to Conference Lectures
- Free half-day tour of temples on 7th February, 2020
- Papers will be published in a Special Issue (peer-reviewed) of 'Journal of Electronic Materials' which has an impact factor of 1.68
- Papers will be published in a Special Issue (peer-reviewed) of 'Catalysis Today' which has an impact factor of 4.888
- We encourage the participants of ACCMS-ICMG 2020 to submit full manuscripts in the above mentioned journals, as relevant. The submission will start in February 2020 though the respective journal's portal. We will inform the submission procedure during the conference.