The Department of Computer Science and Engineering, SRM University-AP, Amaravati offers M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering with Cyber Security Data science as specialization Cyber security program aims to be on the forefront and has to necessarily have a good balance between theoretical and practical aspects, analytical methods and system architectures, academic ideas and industry practices. It gives significant thrust to technology, practice, management, and policy issues. This M. Tech course is of four semesters. It aims at providing necessary theoretical background, insight into general and technical aspects of Cyber Security, analytical methods and management practices in the field of Cyber Security and related areas for mouldings the student into an Information security professional. The entire program will focus on cryptology and communication security, big and streaming data analytics, Data Center Security, Cryptanalysis, Digital forensic, Security audit, ethical hacking, statistical learning, machine learning, and hardware and embedded systems security. These courses will also focuses on theory and practice of authentication, authorization, and access control techniques.
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- BE/B.Tech in Information Technology
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering with one year working experience in Industry
- BE/B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with one year working experience in Industry
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering with one year working experience in Industry
- MCA / M. Sc. in Computer Science / Software Engineering /M.Sc Mathematics / Statistics
The candidates Qualified in GATE is given preference