SRM scholarships are awarded based on academic accomplishments, sports and cultural excellence, and for economically challenged and differently abled students.
SRM Founder’s Scholarship
100% Tuition fee waiver for the students who are
- In top 100 in SRMJEEE Rank
- In top 1000 rank in IITJEE (Main)
- State Board Toppers in HSC
- Exemplary sportspersons at National / International Level
SRM Merit Scholarships
- 75% tuition fee waiver for the students who are in Top 101 to 500 in SRMJEEE
- 50% tuition fee waiver for the students who are in Top 501 to 1000 in SRMJEEE
25% to 100% tuition fee waiver for the students who are
- Socio-economically backward
- Differently Abled
- Exceptional in arts and culture
Applications for award of fresh or renewal of scholarship in the prescribed form to be submitted by August/ September to the Scholarship Committee. The Scholarship Committee comprising of eminent academicians, internal and external, would process and award scholarships which would be final and binding.
- All the above scholarships are awarded on joining, and the extension of it is subject to stipulated academic performance, attendance and character and conduct certificate from the respective head of the department.
- Year after year, on submission of the application to scholarship committee, the decision of which is final and binding.
- In case of 100% and 75% tuition fee waiver, for all scholarship categories except sports, one should maintain CGPA of 8.0 with no arrears, and with a semester attendance of 80%.
- In case of all other scholarships, one should maintain CGPA of 7.0 with no arrears, and with a semester attendance of 75%.
We will assist eligible students in obtaining a student loan offered by several nationalized and private banks during on-campus counselling.